Arab General - /arg/

Get in here, faggots.

Attached: تحيا الأمة العربية.png (280x187, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTvx6P0kgUM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

كسم الاردن

bad edition

Syrians are arrogant, ungrateful backstabbing sub-human scumbags, they cost too much, they smell so bad, they look so ugly and they are degenerates, if you hate jordan so much stay in your hellhole so you can get blown to pieces you fucking animals, we must send them back to their shithole "nation", we don't want them, same goes for egyptians and iraqis.

syrian women sell their rotten holes for 1 JD LOL

syrian men work like mules and get paid less than mules KEK
why ? we welcome your workers, we allow them to serve us, take our garbage out, clean our garages, guard our apartment complex and occasionally wipe our cars.

Iran is Arab, give (you) if agree

nafri

The fuck is wrong with this guy?

>jordanians

Attached: 02.jpg (309x299, 26K)

>egypsies

Attached: 1543884093448.jpg (600x900, 154K)

So who /a/ here?

Attached: 1545667555381.jpg (226x223, 10K)

Do you really want to know ? i will tell you, the fact that nothing is wrong with me is what's wrong with me, everyone around me is a low IQ subhuman, i am surrounded on all sides by palirats, syrian scums, iraqi dogs, egyptian pigs and more sub-humans, this country is being sucked dry by all those "arab brothers" that care about nothing but money and actually despise jordan and its people, i want them all to die or fuck off.

stay out of this.

>102280535
>102280715
>102280761
what are you doing here ? fuck off

don't tell me what to do

>/mena/
>/maghreb/
>/ummah/

and now
>/arg/

can you mongs not decide on one already?

So the problem isn't that your country can't provide the basic needs of its citizens, and that makes you feel insecure.

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله

there, now you can't make me leave, o brother

Attached: pepemuslim.jpg (191x254, 13K)

انا مش عربي انا فرعوني اسود اصيل من كيميت لكن اتحدث العربيه

Be careful, the next one will be named /deutsch/
I still can't read Arabic :(

The problem is my country is becoming too expensive and too poor too quickly, and the reasons are obvious, and people ignore it because muh arab brotherhood, the parliament is the most corrupt one in the middle east if not the world, the governor is a degenerate piece of shit that i would gladly behead, the royal family is half british, all political figures are zio-friendly even if they claim otherwise since this is a ZOG shithole.

and the prime minister is a liar, everyone knows it but this country consists of cowards, we jordanians are too peaceful, we don't mind getting pushed around by authorities.

'Ummah' refers to Muslims as a collective, and belive it or not: not all Arabs are Muslims, nor are all Muslims Arab.
'Magreb': refers to the western half of the Arab world.
and 'mena' is a western name for the arab region tht I'm not a fan of.

The Nafri BULL will liberate it

the "nafri BULL" should liberate itself first since it's not too better.

وجعنا واحد يا وسخ، مفكرني مبسوط ببلدي. هدا أنا قاعد و ماكل هوا، ما بلوم أي حدا تاني عوضعي الزبالة.

The problem is jordan is a non country infested by bedouin/Palestinian/saudi subhumans

Attached: 01.jpg (306x306, 15K)

Are you not muslim? What are you then?
I can take Christian or Jewish for an answer but anything else and you get the bullet, so thread carefully.

Hush, hush. let's not be hostile towards our brothers.

كس امك ع ام بلدك يا رجل

ما دخلنا فيكا انتو بس اطلعو من الاردن و ارجعو ع سوريا و احنا بخير

not him but
>brothers
they'd screw you harder if they could for a little amount of money
Jordan should be given to Saudi and their royal family kicked out to the uk

egypt competes with USA now in terms of shabbosness, they are such good israeli puppets, pretty much jewish golems.

>our brothers

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56K)

First for Africa

Attached: A68C7D53-DDA2-4AFF-8099-4E94744E0273.jpg (246x205, 5K)

No jordan is Egyptian clay

unironically agree with this

MENA is literally a made up term by wh*Te dogs, /arab/ is better since it refers to the arab states and not the arab people perse

I forgot my namefag

its so hard to learn arabic, my friend helped me but she stopped being social for some reason and never helps me anymore.

its been half year and i can barely read.

Alif ba ta

You know, this is the same mentality that's preventing us from making any progress whether as seperate nations or united.

Why would you want to learn Arabic in the first place?

and your mentality is that of npc like the other Egyptian said
pan-arabism is a fucking joke

literally only know how to say
hello my name is
how are you
I am from
Where are you from
eat shit
your mums pussy

We need more doctors, engineers, and scientists. It’s a shame that Arabs have this sort of misboon culture and aren’t like Germans or Scandis. The Mediterranean Sea is a mistake.

ideal face

What do Arabs think of Israeli-Arabs? Like the Arabs in Haifa or Bedouin?

Arab view on Mauritanian, Sudanese and Somali peoples?

based that is all what you need

That's literally all you need to know

had to pick a language in social studies, i go with people much younger than me.

They’re gay

Attached: ni.gif (607x609, 754K)

Actually you just speak arabic language, you're not arabs.

Are some Arabic words used in sweden as slang like they are in France?

btw, from a practical point of view it's almost useless learning arabic since there isn't one Arabic but many Arabics. Each very that it's almost a different language than other Arab 'dialects' for all intents and purposes

Why do arabs hate niggers when they are basically the same thing?

Attached: 1536998218394.png (612x491, 106K)

Kinda hot
Trynna fuck a qt with an israeli passport without being eternally damned

>Sudanese
I hate north sudanese
>Somalis
>Maurtanians
dont care lol why would I

Self-agrandissement. Blacks and Arabs are brothers, they just don’t want to admit it.

Yeah, but how does this work? Like can Arabs from Israel go to Saudi Arabia on their Israeli passports?

yeah some times, its not used super often and the more rural you get the less slang you see.
yalla - hurry up, the most commonly used one that i can think of.
usually its just zoomers using slang.

>Israeli... Arabs
Which one is it?

I understand every letter and how to say them but my brain stop when I have to read them in a word. i think we need to practice moar

Attached: ish.jpg (1300x975, 96K)

I don’t know about Saudi Arabia, but probably since the house of Saud are corrupt crypto-Zionist who suck Israeli cock.

That’s pretty cool desu, Arab culture has infested Europe in a good way.

عرب مناويك كسمك

>/arg/

que onda che?

As a rule I hate everything bedouin ( they're to Arabs what rednicks are to Americunts), the Sudanese and Mauritanian are cool. And I'm not sure if we can refer to Somalis as Arabs as not all of them speak Arabic.

But we BVLLED our opressors, we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love
You worship a crypto anglo kang and you (we) must do something about it

Non-Jews who live in Israel, speak Arabic, and don't live in West Bank or Gaza. Also, for this argument, preferably Arabs that wouldn't call themselves Palestinians.

Okay, because I'm trying to figure out if Israeli passports aren't allowed in Saudi Arabia, how do Muslims go for pilgrimage?

:3

Attached: 76qfcMiFn1sk1rjvo1_500.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

Vete, este lugar esta loco

turkish slang is also used
orre - orospu (whore)
gitta - gitmek (gotta go)
but as I said, mostly used by zoomers or immigrants themselves.

Arabs are originally white to light brown. What you're referring to is Arabs mixed with their freed black slaves, usualy in saudi arabia and her neighbors. Plus, There are African Arab nations made up of chiefly African ethnic people.

I used to be that way then I forgot everything due to a lack of practice
should have taught myself when I was younger but I was ashamed of everything mena at the time

Try reading words with diacritics (حركات، علامات التشكيل).

Where are my algerian /b/ros ?

Attached: 1549464394572.jpg (512x422, 29K)

Not a fan of Syrians

they show up on Jow Forums everyday but rarely here

In France.

Probably not gonna master it buddy. Arabc is a pain in the ass to learn. Fucking takes us up to 11 years to properly master and it's easier if you have constant stream of Arabic entertainment pumping you full of new expressions and teaching you the right pronunciations (ie Spacetoon and Arabic dubbed cartoons in general).
If you're learning Arabic for a non academic purpose, just give up on "fusha" pick a dialect and train yourself daily and voila!

they are outnumbered here by their descendants born in this place

Do they always browse Jow Forums or is it just because of the recent manifestations ?

Thats the joke.

I kekked

Attached: 1549104905296.jpg (220x200, 13K)

that's fascinating, especially to me as I grew up with a different set of Turkish slang words mediated into my lang via Serbian. And I've never seen any evidence of MENA emigrants are influencing street parlance in Europe, didn't even think about it until now.

they were pretty active because of the protests but they browse it enough that there are almost one post of theirs every two days

hello

ابن خلدون:"اذا عربّت تناكت البلاد و معادش تقوم" صدق ابن خلدون العظيم
الاردن كانت باهية قبل, توّا كالكلّها معبيّا بالجرذان كيما التردني

Hi

hah

hows life my friend? shlonkum ihnaqa?

Thank you wise chocolatine man

Attached: FB_IMG_1548967256225.jpg (720x800, 25K)

عيّشك زيدنا يا هيتاشي سان نحبّو السبّ

>And I've never seen any evidence of MENA emigrants are influencing street parlance in Europe, didn't even think about it until now.
you must have heard about france with the wesh and all though?
I've ever heard french nationalist people speak some words of maghrebi arabic because they think it's cool

youtube.com/watch?v=uTvx6P0kgUM&feature=youtu.be

sghed shifit eyeeon ana wallah maku ayoon ahlaaa

Attached: yay.jpg (228x221, 9K)

رايكم الصريح في المخلوقات البيضاء؟

95% of saudis look like they mixed with their freed black slaves or look indian

kinf of hate but woud fugg/10

Sucks ass.
>shlonkum
hanging in there
>ihnaqa
U WUT, NIGGA?!