REQ will fail because there isn't any marketing. Product is okay but that isn't enough

REQ will fail because there isn't any marketing. Product is okay but that isn't enough.

Sad.

Attached: 2223334.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rate3.network/
d3vv6lp55qjaqc.cloudfront.net/items/1v3V3M1T0t1v4432242C/Gilded Premium Invoicing - Sending Payment.mov?X-CloudApp-Visitor-Id=ae89675bf05a9f19197fe01af7389695
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clearly product isn't ok if nobody bother to use it. There's simply plenty of working competitive solutions and something being run on blockchain doesn't make it a game changer.

>REQ

Attached: dustpepe.jpg (960x960, 108K)

let me tell you brainlets something. when the project is released, they will have tens of millions of dollars to market. they arent going to market this to pump chasing moonbois. they will market it to users. big companies. retail sellers. chain stores. this coin will be advertised as the next level of accounting and invoicing, plus cross border fiat to crypto exchange for less fees than coinbase. when that happens and huge companies start incorporating req, you will see token burn in the tens of thousands per week. that will cause FOMO accompanied with a bullrun that will cause this coin to shoot up to $100+. add staking and that makes me a rich guy.

Amen brother. OP should have bought a crypto more suited to his lifestyle... faggotcoin.

I've been FUDing REQ non-stop since late January, but now that I see that they really are developing a pretty nice eco-system and a growing number of software developers committing to build crypto apps on top of their platform, it seems like this thing might really take off, and the prospect of crossing over fiat-crypto transactions is still out there with stablecoins or oracles. Too bad Sergey is a fat piece of shit without any training in programming, because he's taking forever.

Attached: 1530014238249.jpg (736x638, 214K)

Yeah, why do all the basedmales on the Plebbit sub suddenly think that their bags are going to shoot up when some magical "marketing" process is formally started?

What do they expect, a million-dollar campaign to promote an ETH payment button to roasties? They think another few blog posts will suddenly spark an adoption revolution?

The software is not even remotely ready or polished. They can start marketing when REQ does cross-chain and fiat-exchanged transactions automatically. We're 20% of the way there.

Ethereum took 2.5 years to develop, just to remind people. Augur started development of their software in 2015 and only launched yesterday (and man, was it disappointing). Let's keep things in perspective.

Moonkiddies should go chase the heat with Tron or EOS or some literally who coins on IDEX.

Attached: 6a00d8341c72e153ef022ad357dbf1200c-800wi.jpg (532x600, 86K)

it will fail because it's made by french people

It's too late then, rate3 will beat the shit out of req.

>Rate3

Literally who?

It's like request network but it's muuch better

rate3.network/

Very convincing, just market bought 100K.

Nobody actually spends their crypto to buy real stuff, especially in a bear market when they're down 80%+

lol me too
was FUDing this project since february where i sold most of my req to accumulate at lower prices. so far it worked, but there were times were i tought all the fudders killed REQ

Downloaded whitepaper. Not once was Auditing or accounting mentioned.

People don't fucking get it, this is what separates REQ from everyone. They don't have any competition in this area.

what product?

This

Just read the White Paper and they seem to offer a pretty decent way between crypto-fiat transactions on the Stellar network.

I didn't know Stellar did tokenization of real assets and fiat via their own exchange. Is this operational? Any Stellarfags here to chime in? This would really challenge REQ in the race to become the "PayPal 2.0" claim.

Attached: red.jpg (320x364, 17K)

as if marketing in bear market would do any goodo

bear market or not they need customers

They need a product to market first, you fucking drooling moron.

PayPal 2.0 is years in the making for any project.

The best use case for blockchain tech is in the accounting and audit industry. This is where REQ will get its foot in the door. PwC is already shilling it to their clients. I don't think people realize that if you're a public company you have to be audited, its required. And audit fees are 50 million +.

People like you and many others really can't see the forest for the trees and are completely missing the accounting/audit features of Req. PayPal 2.0 isn't happening anytime soon, but audit solutions are now.

They have that already fucking idiot

Attached: IMG_0938.png (485x443, 22K)

You're wasting your breath. You're trying to sell a toothbrush to people who want to buy meth.

whats wrong with just using paypal?

Attached: 1531257448470.png (1500x839, 371K)

>Bitcoin has failed

I dunno, the corporate accounting thing just does not appeal to me at all, and I think it's one of the weakest features of REQ.

Why would any company entrust their sensitive accounting to some 5-man French team of software developers?

Not even remotely. An ETH button is like 10% of the total promised functionality.

imagine being retarded enough to lose money on this scam?

it still doesn’t stop them from marketing the product

Go back to your little Plebbit echo chamber and cry with the rest of the soimales about marketing.

Instead of proposing technical solutions or joining development, you're a low IQ brainlet essentially crying "WEN MOON?!".

Get fucked.

They wouldn't. They're probably look into using a product recommended by like a large accounting firm or something.

I don’t care about moon, i care about adoption for now. Without marketing there won’t be adoption.

Rate3 or another project will probably destroy req because this team is so fucking incompetent.

You need to do some further understanding of what Auditing is.

>that pic
Why are you in every fucking REQ thread.

Why would they market something that isn't finished yet? They need fiat integration before they start marketing.

req needs alternative market for tokens that are set for burning. that's just waste of good tokens and simply doesn't make any sense

You again.

You idiot, leave these threads and never come back.

I got pajeet'ed hard by this coin, fuck you guys

How would they even go about proper FIAT integration without setting up some kind of payment processing bridge, which none of the projects in the Blockchain space managed to do yet in a decentralised fashion and the best thing we have right now is fucking depositing payments into your Coinbase account and wire it to your bank.
PayPal works because it ties directly into your bank account or credit card without incurring fees for the buyer. It's hassle-fres instant payments, which Crypto is definitely not at this point.
There is just no infrastructure and you can't just hold a serious amount of money in a stablecoin and pay your bills with it rather than using a bank account.

And you still haven't learned that NOW would be the time to buy, instead of near ATH like you did last time when you FOMO'd and lost your shirt.

I bought at 15 cents, still got JUSTed

Just buy more at 5 cent

there are currently 500 tokens waiting to be burned for already a week. nobody wants to do that job and tokens get spoiled. I would pay penny on a dollar for most of them

or buy them from people who just want to burn them

Is it really going to 5 cents?

3 cents is a major support

I don't think the 95% from ATH are justified. The team is hiring and doing work. So I just bought some.

>team is hiring
thanks. i just hired 2 workers

You can't even afford a venezuelan maid for 2 hours a week

>The main purpose of the coin doesn't appeal to me

Leave and Never post about REQ again. I don't care if it's at $200 and attractive. You're never allowed to talk about it again. Jesus Christ

REKT NETWORK HAS ALREADY FAILED

PERIOD

you wish, user

Wait.. what is this token used for?

Yeah, yeah it gets burnt but even at a good adoption, the rate isn't going to be gamechanging huge, at least for a while. What's the point of buying and holding REQ once it is "adopted"?

Has anyone seen the preview of that new daap developed on Request Network? Here is the link posted on the Request Network Reddit: d3vv6lp55qjaqc.cloudfront.net/items/1v3V3M1T0t1v4432242C/Gilded Premium Invoicing - Sending Payment.mov?X-CloudApp-Visitor-Id=ae89675bf05a9f19197fe01af7389695

'an invoicing system' doesn't seem like much of a thing to base your whole project around is why it never appealed to me.

prove me wrong. not trying to FUD

Can't refute it, still bought because it sounded quite smart and meaningful when people on here talked about its future

It is used for fees, governance, and probably staking once they move to Ethermint (Ethermint is the high speed implementation of Ethereum built on top of Tendermint). The team seems to be focused greatly on scalability because plasma does not seem to be ready and if they want to actually be used by large and small businesses their network will be required handle many transactions per second (Ethermint can handle up to 200tps, much higher than Ethereum).

I bought at $1.07.. I'm literally down 101%... how is this even possible. I've been justed on levels unforeseen by mortals

Attached: 1507324440163.png (772x804, 414K)