What's this guys problem?

What's this guys problem?

Attached: 5b44bec8447aad18008b4f81-750-375.jpg (750x375, 29K)

(((them)))

inconsistent punctuation

He richer then most of y so stfu and accept it unless y can be richer than and did what he did.

Space jew and oil jew.

A guy so racist that he left South Africa before they ended apartheid because he could not stand living a single second with black people.

Now America is becoming a multicultural integrated society guess what this fucker does? He is trying to go to Mars! BAKA T.B.H F.A.M

Absolutely based Elon.

Lol wtf is this true?

If this doesn't frighten you, you are delusional or white.

3/10 bait, might work on Jow Forumstards

I can do whatever I am white, yeah

Lol

>moving to USA to avoid black people

Liewe bliksem.

Zweefteef Musk

Autism

He got angry to the chief that rescued the boys from the cave because he didnt get the glory from that. What an asshat

lots of people left SA before the revolution, si ce most of them knew it was coming and decided to get the fuck out before they were murderd

oh look, a character assasination thread
who did elon piss off this time?
good for him

coming from an user which his parents were brought up and lived in SA, zulus are good people, xhosas and a bunch of other tribes were not so much good people.

the actual person in charge of rescue told him to bring the sub and keep working on it

the person who said it wasn't practical was a nearby mayor not involved in rescue

elon posted the actual conversation of him being asked to bring it by rescue lead. The rain stopped though and water levels low enough to safely rescue in a different way.

and they hate you not just for your skin colour.... if it was so simple as blacks killing whites but it's not, the tribes always used to have ongoing wars between them specially Xhosas vs Zulus, kill on sight

the important thing is that nobody else has a plausible plan in our lifetime to actually buld something on mars. bezos is focused on building in orbit and nasa is focused on the massively expensive and disposable space launch system. they can only afford a few launches. and that is clearly inadequate to take us to the next level on account of its prohibitive cost. meanwhile nobody gives a fuck about the european, japanes, and chinese space agencies, also old disposable style expensive rockets going nowhere.

also the indians, same deal. stuck in the past with the kind of overpriced and disposable shit rockets that have kept humanity grounded for decades

i mean really, we sit around waiting for decades and are ready to wait for decades more. nobody expecting a mars base in their lifetimes. space technology stuck in a rut, we just keep bulding the same shit over and over. and out of nowhere heres this elon dude blasting off rockets and BRINGING THEM BACK

once the bfr is ready maybe then you will understand finally what he is doing

Wtf I love Israel, I mean Elon now

>lowering the cost of access to space by 90% once mass production of the bdr is underway
this is a big deal for space travel

>bdr
bfr
big. falcon rocket
or big fucking rocket if you prefer

get your ego in check elon
your retarded design wasnt useful get over it stick with making solar panel shingles loser

Attached: elon_musk.jpg (756x725, 69K)

woke.

Attached: elonmuskgf.jpg (615x687, 53K)