Genuine REQ+LINK Thread

Let's remind ourselves on why we still hold this... It's like 2 diamonds in a dumpster fire.
Are you holding? Are you sweating? Are you buying more?

Attached: 1519765791419.png (1000x1000, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reqtokenburn.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he didnt dump his req for more link months ago

rofl they literally exit scammed on all of us and you still want people to buy in.

congrats to this. seriously. You have the lowest of morals

The triple dubs of truth. We're never going to make it now

could you just let me do my thing here?
My LINK stack is now about 4x the size of my REQ bag because req shit itself so hard... I can literally double my req with lunch money lmao. Is it because they're (the team) is dumping to pay other teams to build dapps?

I’ve invested all my student loans into LINK, as well as all my more expensive possessions. Every weeks my parents give me $100 for lunch, gas, and college textbooks. I’ve been skipping lunch, turning off my car at red lights/driving like an old lady to save gas, and I managed to avoid buying any textbooks this semester (I struggle, but I manage) just to buy more LINK. LINK is everything. Nothing else matters. I’m going to breach 20,000 LINK this week or the next. It feels go fucking good. I’m going to make it, I really am.

Attached: AA040F77-5963-4ACF-AA26-EC2F939810A2.png (785x827, 98K)

what is taking LINK so long? req needs it for crypto to fiat damn it! hurry up sergay you fat fuck

Good for you, unironically. I am basically putting every extra penny into it too, skipped a vacation and instead got a couple of thousands LINKs and REQs

>What's taking link so long
>Link was literally in ico last year

How are people this fucking stupid and impatient? It will be 2+ years before it moonshots. Either sell your bags or shut the fuck up

Nice stack user.

I've been thinking about picking up like a 10k stack of req. how much do you think will burned in 5+ years

Good question.. Some of my money is on the way again to buy REQs too because it's just a steal right now...
There was a calculation going around back then with a table showing how much REQ is burnt at different adoption stages.

STOP
T
O
P

I HATE READING THIS KIND OF SHIT

Attached: 1521665002264.png (689x473, 97K)

This is the most that people will ever talk about REQ. And nothing is being burnt

reqtokenburn.com

It's a fucking failed project. Fund a button with millions was a bad idea from the start. It got worse when nobody used the button. And now they exit to some Asian country so they can't be prosecuted. Probably will change their names too. Good luck with those worthless tokens. Lol buy more

>REQ

Attached: dustpepe.jpg (960x960, 108K)

>My LINK stack is now about 4x the size of my REQ bag because req shit itself so hard...

REQ and LINK are almost exactly where they were back in early November, before the bubble of December. REQ was at 5 cents and LINK at 21 cents, I remember distinctly.

You guys can fud REQ all you want, but they have a legit partnership with PWC France, and more dapps are built daily. It's an easy 10x in the next run, and a possible 100x.

I don't place a lot of weight in the PwC thing to be honest, I don't think there's going to be anything substantive to come out of it, but I like the fact there is a growing number of software developers building on the REQ platform.

I just wish they would fucking start deploying their thousands of ICO ETH instead of dumping REQ tokens on us bagholders.

Attached: gu75x.jpg (551x367, 27K)

>he thinks this market is rational

Kek, Ethereum blew up without smart contract adoption or scaling. All it’s good for right now is the transfer of tokenized assets and the facilitation of ICO scams, yet it hit $1400+. Adoption does have to happen for things to moon, just potential. LINK is going past the moon to Alpha Centrauri .

I’m all in

>Are you buying more?
Every chance I have I buy more REQ. I believe 0.00010 is the absolute bottom in BTC terms. Anybody buying here is going to 10x in the coming months. I know I will.
t. post-ICO dump buyer

Same here, 39500 reqlet reporting in.

Also bought for 3 cents in the post ICO dump stage. But I held through January like a moron.

This guy knows what's up. I'm pretty much maxed at this point. If it stays low long enough I'll buy more though.

So are we going lower? I want to buy a shitload of REQs

Nobody knows, but I think we'd all be pretty surprised to see it below 1000

I want to get up to 500K.

It would need to hit 2 cents for me to have any shot at that. Good luck though.

I have a feeling coinbase will add it this year somehow

Had I sold at the top, and re-bought now, I'd have 3.5 million tokens instead of 250K.

Hurts to think about it, but at the same time, few people can reliably read the tops and bottoms. But holding in the face of obvious trends is a meme.

We all learned that lesson. I'm just glad I sold Coss and cashed out my initial investment in January. If we get another bull run we'll all know better this time.

Legit question.
Is it possible to buy req tokens which are sent to burning system. I would pay penny on a dollar for every token that they want to burn?

No. That would defeat the entire purpose of that system.

Can someone explain me why REQ and LINK are good i mean ideas are great but isnt ERC-20 built on top of eth and eth itself is shit that crashes from cryptokitties?

Technically neither system needs Eth to run. Eth failing would likely destroy the entire crypto market though, so everyone is counting on Vitalik solving Eth's problems.

With that said, Req has already discussed using their own blockchain if Ethereum can't fix their scaling problem.

Link will process transactions across their own network, and batch the node payments to prevent Ethereum's scaling problem from becoming an issue.

It's all much simpler if Eth succeeds in scaling, but they can survive without it. Both are made to be blockchain agnostic.

Request will succeed most likely independent of other crypto projects

It would save the MC, more tokens more marketcaps. And it just make sense. why burn something if other person find it valuable.

Why, there is nothing stopping it from reaching post ico dump tier prices by now. The price rallied a bit twice only to break down and end up cheaper with btc in 6600's than it was in 5800's. Yet you still had and have large sell orders pop up. There's no way anyone is making money on these, so the only explanation is that nobody wants to stay on an obviously sinking ship.

That said the product itself might eventually come online despite the team having been hard at work to disappoint, even if in short term nobody wants to own REQ. The second great shitcoin purge is coming, REQ at least has a shot at surviving it. But the guy who keeps repeating it's bottoming out at 0.02 might be too optimistic.

peequest rofl

Attached: slurry_at_the_gates_of_the_afterlife.png (786x576, 762K)

REQ devs do updates every 2 weeks and I see activity on their git.

Why is Sergey such a lazy piece of shit? When can we realistically expect a working product?

That's why we won't have another one.

Link isn't an ERC-20 token

Yes it is

until there is a mainnet swap, yes it is, brainlet

I own 12K REQ, which currently is the only coin with something resembling a product. Sorry, linkies but it's true

80k LINK
20k REQ

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Attached: 1529606048646.jpg (680x502, 44K)

lol there will be no swap. kekkers.

Attached: 1514464138530.png (1080x1794, 1.74M)

Its erc 256 or something like that