We are here

We are here

Proof me wrong

Attached: protip.jpg (1200x820, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tucsky.github.io/SignificantTrades/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Proof me wrong

the fact that you still think it'll go up.

Denial

its literally perfect

Attached: protip2.jpg (1224x669, 109K)

Yup, still denial.

I’ll buy once these guys sell.

There hasn't really been enough panic yet. Still so many delusional people here in denial

talk to one person outside of this board and bring cryptocurrency up

you clearly havent been paying attention the last 6 months

>he thinks the bullrun started at 3K

rofl

agreed they still think their investments are with good cones and their money will come back

its a market cycle you retard it doesnt matter where the fucking chart starts

That's literally almost exactly what it looks like.

You guys sound pretty Depressed.

what people who arent in the market think is irrelevant. your picture implies the sentiment of people who invested and those people (like yourself) still think this garbage is going back up. So even if it does go back up at some point it wont be until you've sold all your shit

Attached: protip3.jpg (1225x666, 110K)

re read what you just typed and hopefully you can come back and be less retarded.

he's done it guys
he has figured it out
someone tell wall st.
we're all going to be rich

it starts at the run up are you stupid?

thats why i posted the 2014 chart

You just proved my point that the last bullrun started way below 3K. Good lord, man. I wouldnt want to hold the coins you're holding

>some autist from Jow Forums will never sell
>therefore crypto is never going up
Imagine being an 80 IQ brainlet.

Attached: 1504025250339.png (645x773, 10K)

hey retard
what triggered both of those bubble cycles?

>protip time

you figure it out

There’s like no one left here, any holders are gonna make it

>he thinks an idiot who can't even use charts knows where the bottom is

kek. this board gets dumber by the day. Cant wait until you retards sell so when the next bull is here you're no longer on this board

>He thinks Jow Forums will ever have a negative opinion of the crypto market
This place attracts enthusiasts and gamblers. You have to look at the sentiment of the normies to see where the market is going and most of them don't even think about crypto anymore.

no dont worry. this mouth breather has it all figured out lmao. buy in boyo! we are gonna MOON to 50K!!

i unironically think it will come 2020 or 2021 though
more people who missed out and/or heard about 2017 will obviously buy in big this time
>omg bitcoin is doing it again

The Olympic Games?, kek
tl;dr: 7-year bear market, sorry

faggot

I agree on the timeframe, maybe even 2022. However I dont know if it will be as big as 2017 with futures and all the regulation that will be in place by that time.

So it means the next bill run start like now. It looks the same as 2014

Look at some popular alts and you will get where the fuck market is going

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-11-18-39-09~01.png (557x392, 27K)

>gets BTFO
have a good say, sir niggeroo

fucking halving
this board's average IQ drops lower every day jesus christ man

it's almost as if the majority here have only been around since Jan

Lmao

your literally telling me in your first post its never gonna go up again

then your telling me you cant wait till we all leave for the next bull lmao

C.UCK

Alts are going parabolic

lol you're a retard. I'm telling you why we arent at that stage yet. You disregarded your own meme pic. end it my man

alts are going to bleed out and die like every btc halvening
i'm literally astounded this place hasn't figured it out yet
you used to be the first to notice biz

This.

The real fear starts when the Tether scam unravels.

We have not yet had a GOXing since 2014.

Attached: 1529950455499.png (1024x1112, 200K)

Holy shit, it's literally the same graph as the current chart... How do idiots not make money with obvious signs like this?

Buy EVERY crypto asset you can lay your hands on.

i could imagine everyone that entered crypto in december has already left again

you'd be surprised the level of delusion
many many people still just holding
which is fine if you don't check every day
because they will make money after 2020 halving
but if you know all that and still aren't out then you're losing out on more money
but, again, it's fine cus you will make money again after 2020

You forget we live in a different world now

>still earth?
>still humans?
>money still the driving force in society?
yeah, no. same old world user.

The only delusional ppl I see are the permabears.

Attached: karpeles12.jpg (263x192, 8K)

>whale paint the chart
>stupid money think it'll go up
>dump the price one last time to create a nice spring
>stupid money sell their bags
>whale put the price hard and create a big short squeeze once they are done buying the cheap bags
>golden bull run begins

Attached: 1531234160367.png (701x893, 368K)

I think you believe in the tooth fairy.
Whales don't make patterns, the whole market does.

>t. desperate newfags that bought late 2017 or even 2018

Its not "as if", it just is. People with higher IQ were more likely to make it and they are in thailand fucking hookers. Thats why i dont come here that often anymore, this boars is literally 80% desperate low iq delusional late buyers who are in denial with the fact that they fucked up by buying the peak of a bubble and then 20% of shitposters that sold jan and are here to simply shitpost to past the time. Come back in mid 2019 and i think the board will be in a much better state

Attached: 1528521635864.png (540x693, 381K)

I think you're gullible and you believe that this is a manipulation free market.
Whales are the whole market now, if it was not for whale cartel bots pumping and dumping the market selling/buying big chunks of BTC when a candle is about to close to paint the charts BTC would hardly move.
There isn't a lot of retail traders activity, and the bart market is is a proof of that.
The more obvious the chart is, the more stupid money will be baited and the countermove will create a bigger squeeze then following the dumb masses.

Attached: Capture.png (2256x5600, 942K)

Big trades paint the chart. tucsky.github.io/SignificantTrades/

kek, I went all in on BTC in mid 2014, alts I entered early 2017. I'm already financial independent thanks to BTC. Buying now is the best deal you will ever get, it's like plebs get a 4th chance at buying BTC this low.

Attached: 76574753.jpg (1920x1360, 105K)

i mean you're not wrong user, but my reply was sarcastic in nature and baiting

anyone who feels the need to express who they are, when they got in or their crypto achievements on an anonymous nepalese llama herding forum is just projecting

>he still lives in 2018

stay poor faggot

You only get to know where the bottom WAS when it's over. You don't get to know where the bottom IS until after the fact.

I still have cash on the sidelines and I'm ready to go lower.

this don't try to predict the market, react to it.

>can't tell if emphasis on lives or 2018

Correct, user! We are about to enter disbelief and start a new cycle aka The Golden Bullrun.

Attached: truth1.jpg (2000x2000, 1.27M)

uhhg, as much as i hate to say it i agree. theres still too much hope floating around. we haven't suffered enough yet.

This. We are just hitting denial and you guys are all in denial about it

Hope on this basket weaving forum is different from normie hope

It's easy brainlets, the sentiment is bearish just start accumulating for long term. What better signal do you need? This board is full of beartards that sold the bottom.

If it was that simple falling knife wouldn't exist.

>2012
China
>2016-2017
Tether jews

>There hasn't really been enough panic yet. Still so many delusional people here in denial
>Here

You dumbass you talk as if Jow Forums Jow Forums caused the spike to 20k. You might legitimately be retarded.

Actually the lower chart doesnt match up yet. It would have to do another drop to 4-5k to match

Again.Biz were literally the only people who believed in btc when it was cents in 2011.There will always be believers here.Go speak to normies, or browse reddit.They are defeated.Biz isn’t the market.People will always believe there is money to be made here,

this board is NOT a fucking reflection of market sentiment anymore. People are shit posting. when people post this every single day, you are autistic if you think they are serious.

we capitulated last month. this shit might have a huge wick down to lower 4k but that is even only a possibility.

Attached: 1531088420152.png (602x800, 707K)

This is the majority.from reddit

“●
evolveto• 0m
My friends who invested around 1000$ into crypto because of me in January just posted his portfolio 90% down in our common whtsapp group .. most people think, crypto is quick rich scheme”

I agree with this thread.

the halving is a meme
but a good one, kek

halvening retard

presidential elections

You cant really judge the market sentiment by Jow Forums. The absolute majority of people here are extraordinary individuals with autistic sense of reality.

kek

Attached: btchalvings%gains.png (1582x948, 197K)

;)

wot is dis BTC to 370k by 2021 you say?

It gets even better.

Attached: 1-0qH2TFKAAOsO9ynSL5STfQ.png (1057x632, 79K)

I zoomed for you. Depending on the price on the halving I set 3 possible outcomes.

Attached: btchalvings%gains_zoomed.png (1581x943, 193K)

well, no