5$ EOY LOL

5$ EOY LOL

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-11-19-13-14~01.png (1200x624, 64K)

Honestly when the market picks up again this could be one of the best coins to buy. Same with pfr

lol what causes the dump?

glad i sold a while ago

Yes, which is why it's perplexing that people are offloading this coin at such a low price.

Anyone buying as much as they can at this price right now is going to be rich in a year.

This is retarded.

Attached: coss now.png (1338x624, 163K)

>hey guys the market is down in general so let's sell off our COSS at 0.00017991 ETH just before the API release. seems cool.

Are they 15 years old? Why did they even buy COSS?

Attached: coss depth chart.png (1336x634, 138K)

Some poor soul bought this at $3

Where is the bottom? Ico price was 0.03 if I'm not mistaken

KCS, BIX, FT, etc are better than COSS

NEO/GAS listing is literally in just a few days...

>Where is the bottom?
Who knows. I don't know what the fuck is going on.

The 24 hr selling price + chart is misleading because what's being traded of COSS coin is actually a very small percentage of it. Most investors bought this as a long term hold. People offloading at $0.07 are bananas. Or maybe they're seeking to take those profits and invest in another up and coming unknown coin on COSS with a short term expected 30% growth which tends to happen.

ez money if you buy now

JUST HODL

kek sure could but the chances are much higher the business will go bankrupt well before that ever happens.

Enjoy your bags!

there are so many good exchanges with huge backings coming out this shit is dead

look at coinex fcoin etc

It was a promising project with a lot of potential, but it seems to have been really half-assed in execution since the beginning. I could see people giving up and jumping ship over time regardless of it looking like a silly time to sell to people who still like it.

I really hope it takes off again for you guys, but this was the flavor of the month in December. It did 50x in 40 days. I'm not sure how anyone kept holding it at that point.

I think they may be releasing more tokens to the circulating supply. Not sure, just a guess because I've noticed that after price dips like this, the circulating supply rises. 5 months ago it was in the 60 million range and now it's almost doubled. Total supply is 200million

oh neat, I was wondering when to buy more

Where are they regarding the FIAT gateway?

implemented months ago

No Tether fuckery correct?

yep, full fiat implementation in USD with GBP and Euros on the way, and the API is en route (although it has been for a while). they've hired 30 devs to work on coss 2.0 additionally (which is basically a complete rewrite of the old one in-house with actual devs)

lol maybe they'll actually deliver half of that shit like five years from now if they still exist

slated for Q4 this year apparently, though I'd be surprised

*inhales deeply*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
SUCK IT COSS FAGS!!!
$0.01 end of week!
lmfao what a joke!!!
We told you this shitcoin exchange was worthless!!!!

but but my weekly payouts
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: photo_2018-06-09_10-53-14.jpg (960x1280, 104K)