Bank of Canada Intrest Rate

Bank of Canada raises interest rate to 1.5%.

When is this real estate bubble going to pop?

Attached: EDFBEB24-9DD5-483C-BDF2-5A8B38FF1B49.jpg (744x905, 539K)

Never you stupid fucking leaf. As soon as prices even start to slide, the Chinese will swoop in and pick up "bargains," just like last time. Get used to renting.

tipping point is about 3%
but the crash will not happen up until 5%

Supposing that China will not go belly up with the tariffs and all

Why should it pop? Are there people who haven't picked a fixed interest loan? And all the others are getting cucked and have to wagecuck several years longer. Also this. Chinese will buy up aynthing. Even the fucking harbours in greece.

Who gives a fuck about houses, we care about commercial real estate. But your too poor to think on that level.

>Holding 3T USD in treasury bills.

I forgot the stats but weren’t like 80% of fixed rate morgauges up for renewal in the next year?

which can be wiped off in an instant if things really pick up pace. Watch this space...

whether or not your rate is fixed has no bearing at all on the market value of your property, which all else equal will go down 100% of the time rates are increased.

> China will buy our overpriced americuck land
> China will produce our goods
> trade war
> China will buy our land
> China exports to US have dwindled
> trade war
> It is now illegal to own land in America
> America is now sanctioned by China
Roll the dice

>current year
>doesn't know about ecommerce
>thinks commercial real estate is still a thing
Pepper your angus boomer

Attached: IMG_2250.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Kek, I’m a 25 year old boomer. Don’t worry I will continue to take million dollar loans from my dad to buy and build commercial real estate with consistent 15-20% cap rates while you try to sell t shirts on eBay.

Oh gee, I didn't realize you were rich with your daddy's money. Clearly you must be a financial genius to have won the sperm lottery. Where can I subscribe to your newsletter?

He mad

Trump is that you?

So what? It's not like they can ask to redeem those before their terms.

Plus the US government could black list and write-off any paper held by China and tell them to fuck off.

The US holds all the cards. Chinks are desperate to keep manufacturing plastic shit for the Walmarts of the world, otherwise billions of Chinks have to leave their factory jobs in the cities and go back to working the rice paddies.

Attached: file.jpg (629x505, 33K)

It's ok fellow leaf, Justin totally has our backs.

Jealous wagekek detected haha

Attached: 1527810192212.jpg (600x799, 40K)

Go home to China satan

>my dad

Attached: widdle.jpg (3493x2328, 688K)