/ENT/ Entrepreneurship General

Made a thread about Entrepreneurship and Passive Income yesterday, was requested to make it a general.

Previous Thread: In this thread I'm going to compile the best passive income streams ordered by investment required, including both online and offline options

Little to no Investment($100-$1k)
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing of any kind
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Affiliate Marketing
>Making Online Courses

Some Investment Required($1k-10k)
>ATMs
>POS Systems
>Slumlording
>Daytrading
>P2P Lending
>Authoring or Online publishing
>Vending Machines
>Automated News sites or any kind of automated blog
>Automated online Arbitrage with the help of a buybot

Large Investment Required, but still very passive:
>Parking Garages or lots
>Laundromats
>Batting Cages
>Rental Properties
>Buying Royalty rights on music, media, etc

- ADD MORE IN THE THREAD -

>COURSES FOR YOU TO USE
COURSES FOR YOU TO USE
>COURSES FOR YOU TO USE

Docs.google / spreadsheets/d/1GsMDWt0JKzabYJmBECDAt0iANNMTgvMxhw1g9VXvesg/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to add more, but I think that's a lot of value that you won't find in most threads here.

Talk about your online business or otherwise, how you operate it, and the best opportunities for anons, preferably outside of crypto

Attached: 8.jpg (1536x2048, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainlabsdigital.com/brainlabs-greatest-scripts/
ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/
developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/
developers.google.com/analytics/
discord
news.google.com/stories/CAAqfggKInhDQklTVkRvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NrY0tFUWpxeTlUVWpJQU1FU1lZckpYU0lOVFRFakpMZVd4cFpTQktaVzV1WlhJZ1ltVWdkR2hsSUhsdmRXNW5aWE4wSUhObGJHWWdiV0ZrWlNCaWFXeHNhVzl1WVdseVpTZ0FQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en
lexshares.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To follow up - I personally do 6 of these and those 6 are my only streams of income. They are:
>an ATM business with 10 machines at $3/transaction $200max
>Three affiliate sites
>A parking lot near my university(extremely high revenue but also my highest expenses)
>Digital Media/Marketing Agency which I have people running so I rarely have to be involved
>One rental property(barely profitable yet)
And the big kicker
>subscription based SaaS products, two of them with a third well on the way

>Three affiliate sites

Any tips on finding a good niche for these? Or any affiliate tips at all? I just started designing one and am looking for any relevant info that could help me. Do you Amazon associates? I'm assuming it's the best because it's so well known but heard commissions aren't great. Does the higher volume associated with Amazon make up for low commissions?

>subscription based SaaS products, two of them with a third well on the way
I am making one of these, it's in its final stages
how do you market them? how do you manage the subscriptions?
paypal has a clusterfuck of recurring payments that just sucks balls, paypal just sucks balls in general (I'm unironically considering using REQ as an extra option)

>how do you market them?
Affiliates, people who are already in the niche and make "tutorial" videos on how to use it, whilst plugging their affiliate code
>how do you manage the subscriptions?
Custom dashboard integrated with stripe
>paypal has a clusterfuck of recurring payments that just sucks balls, paypal just sucks balls in general (I'm unironically considering using REQ as an extra option)
Stripe is better than paypal in literally every way - lower fees, better customer service, etc

Yes but these make me next to nothing, like maybe $500 a month combined because I'm really not pushing them. There are dozens of good affiliate courses out there, letme see if I can find some

user that shared the courses , do u have steam ?

Nope, I don't play vidya. Deleted steam years ago

Any book recommendations?

thanks I'd appreciate that. $500 a month isn't terrible considering you aren't active with the sites. I'd take that. I'm not trying to get rich over night but would like to add as many income streams as possible. BTW thanks for the thread

The Wealth of Nations
Tools for Titans
Four Hour Work Week
The Anatomy of the State
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Think and Grow Rich
Zero to One
The Smartest Guys in the Room
dozens of others

Some guy asked me about sources to learn more SEM/PPC in regards to bid scripts:

brainlabsdigital.com/brainlabs-greatest-scripts/
ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/
developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/
developers.google.com/analytics/

I started here and built on it with what I learned along the way.

I like this. So, for digital marketing in short:

Learn R, Python and JavaScript
Read about google adsense
Keep learning Japanese so I'll be able to live in glorious Nipponone day after I'm done.
All of this while I'm wageslaving and studying for my uni. Timeframe: 3 years (hoping the market won't change/crash) Seems likely.

>Stripe
Will look into this thanks bro
(not in the US btw, but their Stripe Atlas looks promising)

Ah, that makes sense. Stripe was developed in Ireland so it should be EU Compliant

Do I have to pay much attention to build a SaaS? I'm a developer, but I have no idea what kind of software people would pay 10, 20, 150 bucks a month for. This, mixed with a little bit of insecurity.

Thank you. I knew of all these methods but the categorising helped my thinking. Here's to the next 100k.

yeh man that was me. Thanks, I'm not new to the SEM world, but I could really benefit from self-sufficiency/coding experience in simple things. I gotta get into more other than wagecucking and crypto is slow rn. anyone tryna start a business?
this is what im doing minus the weeb fantasy.

>but I have no idea what kind of software people would pay 10, 20, 150 bucks a month for.
The best way that I've found is to just look for something that either already exists and leech off their market, or find a problem that you're personally having and build software to solve it.

Op, may I suggest creating a Jow Forums ENT discord?

Yeah that would be great - my discord was recently deleted but I need to create a new account

cool i will join

There's absolutely nothing wrong in having a goal besides making money. It's what keep me going.

>considering using REQ

No you're not faggot you're just trying to shill your shitcoin lowkey. Fuck off.

>There's absolutely nothing wrong in having a goal besides making money.
True that.

Sweet. What’s the biz discord link?

I'm interested in the discord too

Not him but I can throw one together

LARPING PART 2

Hi All, I am not doing any of these yet, I only have a dividend growth portfolio for some passive income for later.

I am planning to start some kind of online business which is in a niche I like personally. From the listed online businesses which would be the best for me if I am very good at scripting, scraping webpages automating any task with python / powershell or any other script.

Also Thank You user for the thread.Finally not a "buy my shitcoing bags" thread.

>said the guy on a board dedicated to a Ponzi scheme

How's your little investment going?

discord gg/d2vqWW

Period before the gg

Go for it, I'll join

>I am planning to start some kind of online business which is in a niche I like personally. From the listed online businesses which would be the best for me if I am very good at scripting, scraping webpages automating any task with python / powershell or any other script.
Sounds like a SaaSfag to me

Tell me if you want any boards added

Thank you guys

Lol, untill op doesnt provide any proof of anything he has achieved in his imaginary life it shall be treated as larp and it will be.
Hurr durpp vending machine, parking lot, atm. Its so funkin obvious..

Seems like an actual thread worth something, go on.

Unfortunately I am not an Idea Guy so I have no idea what kind of SaaS people would need. I am the guy who gets the job done if there is an idea. Also freelancing would not be an option as I do not think anyone would pay as much as the company pays I am working for.

>Docs.google / spreadsheets/d/1GsMDWt0JKzabYJmBECDAt0iANNMTgvMxhw1g9VXvesg/edit?usp=sharing
isn't tai lopez a meme

I'm looking for mechanical drawings of industrial food processing equipment(slicers peelers etc) anyone know where I can find these?

this is the old course which is actually quite good. It's more about sales than results though. never give that kike a penny

no idea where you'd find that

Passive income = buy some rock solid stocks on eToro and hold the fuck out of them. They give 100$ sign up bonus now temporarily check it out anons thank me later
>https:// etoro tw/2KLrUQB

>untill op doesnt provide any proof of anything he has achieved in his imaginary life it shall be treated as larp and it will be.
Well what do you want to know?

OP is a self made millionaire at age 22!
Because he is business guru!

He is successful business man!
You listen to OP and you be rich too!

Get on board or stay poor

pajeet

Who cares even if he is larping. The whole outcome of this is an actual business/entrepreneurship thread in the vast see of coin shills.

I need this. We need this.

Anyways.

About your digital marketing agency - how did you start it, how did you find people to essentially run every aspect of it without being involved, how do you find new clients, and, if i remember correctly, you make around $7k/mo?

I've thought about ATM's years ago now, but I figured cash is becoming less and less common as we become more of a cashless society, but still, we obviously still use cash at the moment. Do you hire someone to install the machine, or do you install it yourself?

Thanks

Attached: 1469233445830.png (2048x1370, 3.31M)

user, yesterday you mentioned that you made some youtube subnetwork and a media agency or something like that.

Can you explain what did you do, how did you make money and how much it cost to start them?

You hate money user?

Currently:
Art director as day job
Blockchain Marketing as side gig

Potential:
60k subs/2million views subreddit to exploit

The Little to no Investment area is not good
I can only vouch for Web Dev/Software freelance

Dropshipping is highly competitive since you are competing with other well-known companies and are also competing for traffic and ad spending. You need a lot of time to think through your niche and to develop your website and marketing strategy. You pay monthly for domains, apps, etc. and if you don't have a well, thought out idea you're wasting your money/time unless you have lots of capital to keep testing.

Affiliate Marking / Social Media Marketing will only work if you have a high amount of audience (not 1k, 100k+) and will take lots of time and dedication unless you're not interested. Marketing of any kind needs an audience and those only way to reach audience fast is paying through advertising.

I highly recommend working until you have enough capital to risk with a good plan for your starter business/marketing endeavor.
Programming is the only good option because you can become better and demand a higher pay, find more relative ways to make your job more efficient as you work on more individual projects. It will also tie in with your business eventually, when creating your website.

I'd also add for little/no investment to start doing graphics or going on Fiverr and selling any skills you may have. You can also try flipping garage sale items or selling scrap.

Have you tried fiverr? How much did you make?

Do you think that the China tariffs will impact dropshipping since all the items are imported from there? Short shopify?

I make around 100-250 a month just removing the watermark off a photo, and this is only 1 gig. Fiverr is not that bad, but you have to stand out from the competition. Deliver quickly, have high ratings, high quality, best price. Earnings will not be consistent unless you provide consistent work or become the best in your gig.

but how many hours do you spend on that.

similar situation as OP here

>recieving 180k in investment inheritence
>recieving 480k in property sold inheritence (2/4 properties sold that is)
>before taxes
>this is 7.5%, my bro gets the same
>my mom is recieving 41.5 %
>accountants are creating a numbered company that will last for a year to evade a good portion of taxes

Two questions,
Where do I start with getting my mom to learn finances so she isn't taken advantage of?
Where do I start on learning how to do healthy investments to start a business after university?

>mech eng w/ aero student, 2 years down, got a year placement as test engineer on 18k GBP salary

I live in a 3rd world shithole and make around 1500 dol a month on what's conaidered a well paid job.

I'm sick of office work. I'm good with Photoshop, raw photo editing, video editing and after effects etc. Currently learning web dev.

If I could make 800 a month doing anybof that I'd quit my job

Attached: descarga.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I'm looking into dropshipping and I'm interested in the points you raised since they are fair. What about dropshipping located to countries with little to no competition? I'm EU, currently in Germany but thinking to start the business back in my homeland or Germany. Dropshipping doesn't seem as saturated here.

Start with a local wholesale business. Buy from them and resell. Normies will pay. Margins are low tho

Would you be able to go into any more detail with the SaaS products? I read through the entirety of the thread from yesterday and really love that you're making these posts. Thank you

This. This is an actual good thread, which is a erarety in this board

The little to no investment tier is too oversaturated to be profitable anymore unless you are already established. MAYBE web/software dev, but not freelancing. Build an impressive portfolio that will get you hired, but even still, employers prefer degrees nowadays.

Freelance web/software dev is just a race to the bottom, competing with pajeet for $10 per project

What other suggestions do you have?

Some-large investment tiers

Is she black or just tan?

What about a person who wants to make money, is a eageskave with 30k in investment?

Wageslave. Fuck myphone

I feel like dropshipping is over saturated and just stupid I can't believe people fall for these fucking alibaba reseller ads on facebook.

I can work with you if you're interested

Uh
>find watermark
>content aware
>clean up

not much, depending on the file size and how bad the watermarks are spread across, shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes.
Yes it is possible user, just be good at what you do and deliver quickly on Fiverr, also if you sell ask buyer to give 5 star rating.

google docs link isn't working

Yeah absolutely. Sorry for the reddit spacing but it makes it more readable.

So back in the day(and this was 2014, 2015 and the first half of 2016), youtube revenue was considerably higher than what it is now. For example, RPM was closer to about $3.15 whereas today you may find the average RPM of a networked channel at maybe $1.50.

RPM, of course, stands for Revenue Per Mille, or the money you'll make from every 1000 views. This is different from CPM or clicks per Mille which determines what your RPM will be. The more people click your ad, the more money youtube makes, and in turn the more money the channel makes.

The entire idea of a youtube network is to partner with channels to get them more targeted ads, as well as an "advocate" that "knows the youtube business" and can help you grow your channel while at the same time making you more money. It's supposed to be a win-win for everyone, but in reality it never worked out like that.

Subnetworks were essentially an advertising tool - Larger, top level networks called Multi-Channel Networks or MCNs would contract these "private" or "virtual" networks(called PNs or VNs specifically, the differences are small so I won't go into that) to prospect channels and get as many people signed up as possible. So essentially, what I'd do is add thousands of people on skype who were in my niche(which was gaming, the most profitable at that point) and get them to sign with my subnetwork.

To do this, I would:
>add them on skype
>send them my copy/paste sales pitch
>the average age of these kids was anywhere from 12 to 20, so they had no idea what they were reading except for "more money"
>Would promise them "channel growth" and "legal protection" though I had no intention of actually providing it
>I would then send them the channel linking contract and form, from which they'd input all their information and blindly sign the 15 page contract that locked them in for 4 years and gave me 40% of their revenue
cont

You'll have it easier with less competition in the EU. It is still the same business.
The other point I forgot to mention, you have to deal with annoying ass chinks who either don't fulfill their promises or flat out ignore you. Like said, you have safer bets buying wholesale sets and then opening a business and shipping them yourselves than relying on chinks who can delay shipment, send wrong shipment info, ignore during holidays, etc. but you can still be successful with them if you're willing to put the relationship.

I have chinks who put my store logo on their packaging, but I occasionally get some people complain about defect shipment and where to send the item back. It's a headache.

cont
So essentially in tl;dr - Bigger networks would contract the onboarding process out to kids like me, who would do the dirty work of finding all of these kids to sign up and steal money from, which at the time wasn't an issue because they were making like $100 a month which, for a 13 year old, is a ridiculous amount of money

At it's peak, my network had a total of 7,500 channels with an average subscriber count of something dismal like 450, with only about 10% of which with over 10,000 subscribers. All but the top maybe 50 channels were locked at a 60/40 revenue split.

This business wasn't making anyone filthy rich(except for the MCNs that ran the whole business), however it was one of the most successful businesses I've ever run. It was my first real success and I learned a LOT from bein

>I learned a LOT from bein
...I learned a lot from being a part of that world and won myself a LOT of contacts of bigger youtube channels and influencers to this day.

>>I learned a LOT from bein
Let me finish it for you.

"I learned LOT from being a jew"

>I learned a lot from being a jew"
>I'm still poor, let me call you a jew

brainlet

lol what a useless comment. this is why you will be poor forever.

>Where do I start with getting my mom to learn finances so she isn't taken advantage of?

bogleheads wiki

Any thoughts on Market Samurai?

I inherited an advertising agency (mostly classic stuff like newspaper ads, cinema clips, websites for SMEs) and want to transform it into something better, larger, more ambitious and useful. I was thinking about content marketing (from production to multi-channel distribution) around emerging technologies (where I'm originally coming from), perhaps some Memewar (being a Jow Forumstard) sprinkled in between to support Western Civilization's struggle against China. Open to operate in America and Europe. Not afraid of controversial topics. Any suggestions what to do with it? What industries or causes could need determined, loyal outreach support? What are new technologies or media platforms I should try or expand into? Anything else I should consider? (I've 20+ years of business experience, so I don't need basic advice.)

Attached: 1507877213963.jpg (1200x965, 334K)

BREAKING: Kylie Jenner Will Be Youngest Self-Made Billionaire.

What the FUCK are you doing with your lives, Jow Forums? Kylie FUCKING Jenner is worth $900 BILLION (that's THOUSAND MILLION) FUCKING DOLLARS.

And you are on Jow Forums. Scraping by. Shameful. Start a business you fucking losers.

news.google.com/stories/CAAqfggKInhDQklTVkRvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NrY0tFUWpxeTlUVWpJQU1FU1lZckpYU0lOVFRFakpMZVd4cFpTQktaVzV1WlhJZ1ltVWdkR2hsSUhsdmRXNW5aWE4wSUhObGJHWWdiV0ZrWlNCaWFXeHNhVzl1WVdseVpTZ0FQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 4.58.14 PM.png (1332x1340, 2.02M)

Thanks for the resources and making the thread. Good work on all your businesses. Mind if I ask how you came up with the ideas for the SaaS products and the affiliate sites? I'm uncreative as fuck and have no good ideas so I'm curious how other people came up with theirs. Thanks!

>Kylie Jenner Will Be Youngest Self-Made Billionaire
>she's worth $900 billion dollars
brainlet detected
1. $ and dollars are redundant
2. this isn't britbongistan, billion and million are two different things
3. if she was worth 900 billion she wouldn't have articles written saying she WILL be a billionaire

Attached: 852.jpg (213x237, 9K)

What are good places to advertise specific products and get a conversion?

If I use adsense I almost break even.
If I use Bing.. well, if I use the exact same settings on Bing I get almost no displays and clicks.

Obviously you didn't read the article and are just criticizing because you're a retarded little bitch.

sup bro how are you today? i was hoping i would find a new from you. I've got a pretty decent cash income right now but have no clue about coding and stuff like that, so, any recommendations where i can start to eventually one day live a free life

All of that is bullshit.

Try competing with 2nd-world countries for software jobs.

i like your parking garage idea and i also want to own rental properties (apartments/offices) and eventually buy and sell houses but i only have so much to work with right now you know?

how do you find the right chinks and how do u deal with the wrong ones if you already have an order?

Start with ATMs. Work your way up.
>buy for $3000(after shipping, installation, setup, internet, etc)
>stock with 2k cash
>set $3 surcharge and $160 max
>put it in a high traffic location, give the property owner 25-35% of the surcharge
Boom, then once you've saved enough buy another, and another. Then you'll be able to get a rental property.

>Try competing with 2nd-world countries for software jobs.
You're thinking of this wrong - those are your workers. Do freelance software development and outsource whatever you don't have time for/aren't experienced enough to do to the Philippines, and then just do QA.

>tfw i used to complain about chinks and pajeets undercutting me by 50% and straling contracts from me
>then i realized i could just get big contracts and outsource the work to them, all i would need to do is cold-call and market my idea to find clients
>and then i also realized that i could also just hire some su human to do all my client fishing for me

Is it.... Is it really this easy?

I was looking into trying out the ATM plan after reading your thread yesterday, and was reading today that I would need to get a contract with an ATM Processing Company as well. The article that I read said that I should look for one that charges $0.10-0.50 per transaction, but all the top results on Google looked kind of skeevy and wouldn't quote a price without contact info. Do you have any experience with this OP? The article said that they're needed to interface with Visa/Mastercard/etc, but I don't know why they don't do that on their own. Any recommendations?

>Is it.... Is it really this easy?
No. There are reasons many outsourced IT projects (even smaller ones) fail and businesses bring dev back home.

These are not future proof businesses, only a quick buck scheme (if you're lucky). In UK almost all ATMs are feeless. Drop-shipping could never work with one month delivery time for some stinky plastic shit that can be found at any hyper/supermarket. Social media 'gurus', 'rockstars', 'unicorns' are actually skilless high-school dropouts spamming the Internet through every possible channel. Affiliate marketing will make you pennies unless you're a certified scammer with millions of impressionable teenagers and young adults, like Tai Lopez and other copycats selling you motivational videos filled with inspirational quotes for brainlets. WebDev & freelancing is the complete opposite of passive, and it requires partnership, otherwise, you'll never finish the job; in fact, you'll probably end up working more hours compared to wage-slaving since you'll have to read for days to stay on top of it. And for those of you who suggested hiring pajeets of Fiverr, I laugh at you. You will never be taken seriously with that level of quality and lack of professionalism. Only amateurs work at such low standards.

And I forgot to mention: SEO is just good content on your website (and having a modern website overall), everything else is snake oil.

Fuck yeah. Hopefully this is a regular topic.

be me
software engineer

Here's some wins:

I made about 15k in 6 months freelancing on UpWork for IT shit and programming

made 1200 bucks selling targeted advertising in Facebook groups I run

combined maybe 200 bucks from affiliate marketing and adsense on stupid websites

once won 800 bucks on roulette (not repeatable or scalable)

current shit I'm trying to do/research:

niche sites/affiliate marketing. i've kinda done this in the past, theres so much bullshit on the internet its hard to research what is good.

continuing to consult on software/cloud infrastructure-- good money but it takes time and sales/marketing skills

growing my facebook groups/building a 'tribe' - I think there could be some value here as a traffic generation source and selling digital products on how to advance your career in IT/Software Dev or how to learn certain technical subjects. Lots of work.

Hopefully some good discourse from you fags in this thread

Where's the discord?

anytime you can't think of something, you are saying that the world is perfect and ideal. What can be solved with software?

Alright then Mr. Genius what do you propose then?

I'm going to introduce you guys to something no one has ever mentioned on this board. It makes a lot of passive money:

lexshares.com/