Does your country fetishize/give high social status to business people and entrepreneurs?

Does your country fetishize/give high social status to business people and entrepreneurs?

Attached: Elon Musk.jpg (3500x2348, 680K)

no

Somewhat but not as much as Americans do

Why not?

The social status comes with money. But we don't worship the ultra-rich like Americans. I don't think anyone does really.

Yes and no, both at the same time somehow.

Macron is so based.

Weak bait

no even if they're trying really hard

I just know the two luxury brand heads (Bernard Arnault and François Pinault), are they respected?

This.
But also the rich do not want to go public. Of some of the richest Germans there are not even pictures or what ever.

Yes, Americans suck Wall Street's cock without understanding what a mortgage is

Attached: 11148553_10153411890069574_6882669844816286669_n.jpg (704x960, 34K)

They live modest and landed enjoying life

Americans hate Wall Street. They like the Silicon Valley types.

No.

i'd rather stay safe and not get held for ransom.

ew no

god no

Nope

Traditionally yes I think.

No. It's a good thing and a bad thing. On one hand greed, frivolous spending and wastefulness is judged harshly. On the other the bourgeoisie is allowed to freely intermingle with the proletariat, in a time where we need more class resentment to protect our rights from liberalism.

Yes. Mærsk Mc-Kinney Moller, the founder of Maersk, was like the second coming of Jesus here.

>protect our rights from liberalism.

Attached: 175249.jpg (446x400, 134K)

By the latter I mean, we need a clear divide between rich and poor, so that we may stop pretending to be on friendly terms with our supervisors.

they tend to get scrutinised a lot

The right to decent wages, health care, education. Things which liberalism do not aspire to provide for the working class.

Yes. They're often given knighthood or made lords.

he should shave

No, they are associated with cronyism

What about Carlos Slim in particular? Was there pride when he was the richest man in the world?

Don't all rich British people just become tax exiles?

Yes, just like any normal person in the world?