I inherited $4,130,940

I inherited $4,130,940

1. What should I do with this money?

2. I still drive a regular dependable early 2000s commuter. Should I upgrade?

3. Can I start spending more money on the little things like food, gas, cleaning supplies, furniture, candy?

4. Serious replies only.

Attached: a4wyylpbzk611.png (1920x1080, 992K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8LHlJSBkg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off megan

>Go all into chainlink
>have hundreds of millions by EOY

but you won‘t do it because you are a pussy

have you tried killing yourself

go to an actual financial advisor you fucking retard.

have you tried anything other than the dollar menu

Invest half through the wealth management arm of whatever bank you feel is reputable. Take the rest and improve your standard of living a little, but don't go nuts. If your car still runs, keep driving it. You're set for life if you play your cards right, congrats.

Invest 3.9 million. try to create 100k passive yearly income with the 3.9 million. profit. buy bitcoin with 1-2 million watch that grow to 20 million sell it all, live like a king till you die.

figure out to generate passive income. 100k a year is more than enough

Worst comeback line. You will never make it.

I think I'll probably toss $1M on bitcoin and $1M on ethereum

>I'm not going to make it

buy 666 BTC

With that much money you can unironically do the it the boomer's way and put 20/80 on high dividend stocks/bonds
3% a year will net you 120k a year, which is enough for an "educated gentry" lifestyle (doctors, lawyers), spend that but not more than that

For the love of god don't spend the principal, it will run out faster than you realize

Invest in my startup.

Throw a party for all us Jow Forums Chad's

this is a larp, picture is from ice poseidon's IRL streams

>What should I do with this money?
Bitcoin CASH

Attached: bitcoin__CASH.png (1019x760, 1.11M)

>can i start spending more money on the little things like food, gas, cleaning supplies, furniture, candy

this is fake as shit.

but yes you can. invest $1 million in bonds/CDs anything backed by the government. Invest 2.5 million in a mutual fund that produces dividends (Vanguard or American Funds can set you up) and reinvest the dividends and then you have $600K that you can play with how you want. Stocks, Real Estate, Etc.

Here are my thoughts so far

1. $1M on Bitcoin
2. $250K on LINK
3. 20K on BMW (car that says "I'm not insanely rich but I still want to look rich")
4. Give away a cheeky 10K out at a Jow Forums meetup
5. Order 20 chicken nuggets with extra sweet and sour sauce tonight
6. Crack open an ice cold Monster and refresh myself before crawling under my warm, freshly washed covers

Caltech math alum here. Financial advisors are retarded and will tell you to buy stocks at the peak of this bubble.

1 mil in gold, 1 mil in silver, 1 mil in link, 1 mil in cash for spending money, wait 3-4 years and youll be worth billions

3 Mil in 4-5% dividend paying stocks which will net you around 150k

Rest in crypto
BTC 25%
ETH 25%
LINK 25%
DAG 10%
XLM 5%
OMG 5%
XRP 5%

Don't take the normie advice here. What you do is you
>lock it up for 1 year
>wait for the markets to meltdown
>buy a house in cash for 60% off
>put it all in bitcoin

3 million in TIPS and 1 million upgrading your life, new house/condo, car, computer, etc.

This. Literally couldn't be easier.

This is the best way to go. Try to save some of your dividend earnings until you can afford a down payment on a house without touching the principal. Then pay the rest of the house off with your dividend earnings.

1m each in Theta, BBN, DAG and Fantom, use the 130k to wait 5 years in Poland or Thailand, gz for billionaire status.

#FREEDJPANZ

1. Pay off all debt. Credit cards, student loans, etc.

2. Estimate your 1 year cost of living and set this aside in a high yield savings account. Maybe about $30,000 or so. Interest rates are around 1.5-1.8% right now. Look at Discover, Ally, Marcus/Goldman Sachs

3. Put $3 million in dividend stock/income bond funds with Vanguard, Charles Schwab, or some other investment company that offers low-expense funds.

4. Congratulations, you are now set for life. You will probably be earning $50,000ish a year for having money sitting in the bank and an extra $1mil to play around with. Cryptocurrency is a pretty shitty investment. You might be interested in real estate, supplementing your portfolio with Treasury bonds, playing around with individual stocks or just blowing it all on cars, coke and hookers.

Why tf would you come on here for advice?

1) go to a country so chew you can live like a God (boomers say that Spain is the best, they live with 500€ a month and have no problem)
2)enjoy the red of your life.

Oh yeah, also if you don't do things like budgeting and keeping track of income/outflow you will want to do that. Check out the personal finance board on Leddit since everyone here is just going to tell you to buy their next shitty altcoin

Buy Bitcoin Cash, it is the future of money. Fiat will crash and be obsolete within a couple decades.

show boobs bitch

Buy apartment complexes and rent them out

>family member knew you would squander your inheritance so gave it to you in a trust so you couldn't go all in on link.

Its almost like they hate you OP.

Attached: 1531281692201.gif (500x230, 1.94M)

>paying huge fees just to invest in index funds.
And you are the one calling him a retard

1 mil in cash?
How dumb can you be?

fix your phone and then buy netflix and coca cola stocks.

real estate. It isn’t that hard to find properties that cash flow 10% and with traditional down payment leverage you are looking at 50% returns. This is without including property value appreciation

Whatever you do DO NOT WASTE IT ON LINK

this is a larp, stop replying lol

>I have a math degree and never looked at the stock market before a few months ago, here is my advice

that's ice's account?

no it's DJs

i thought it was funny user

>put it in an index fund for retirement
>no
>hell no
>only serious reply in this thread

and still cracked phone....

youll do nothing

Whats your point, you fucking faggot? I'm worth over 23 million USD net and am literally sat in holey jeans as I'm typing this from a 9 year old laptop. My main phone I use is an iPhone 5 cracked on front and back with a literal hole in the back.

You'll literally never make it.

What's your point, you fucking faggot? I'm worth over 23 million LINK and I'm literally sitting here with Stacey and our private chef is in the kitchen cooking for us right now.

I literally have an iphone X for stacey's video chats and phone sex

This looks like a couple queers on honeymoon

grass grub guns gold & g0d
preferably a self-sufficient underground bunker

Absolutely not banker here stay the fuxk away that shits for boomers who want to lose all their money

They are definately a queer couple, he only mentioned his wife once and drew over her face, kek

buy actions that can assure you a dividend return, don't buy bullshit coins

Hed be a whale and half

Easy. Buy a house in Montana with a lot of land. Study for the next year on day trading. Put down 40k and start day trading. Put 30% in a mutual fund and live off the interest.

Attached: F38E3724-A116-4EFC-886F-90BC13D8FCDA.jpg (1080x1080, 183K)

A liquidity crisis is right around the corner you fucking aspie. Having cash will allow you to buy a lot of assets when they crash, including stocks real estate and crypto.

In this market you have to be a complete aspie to not hold liquid cash and gold.

>bitcoin
do you hate money?

Enjoy life bro. You've made it.

lol you wouldnt either. You'd be cashing your LINKs right away if they were worth OP's money

short oil with maximum leverage

Tree farms are an alright investment that also make your home cool if you're in the right area. Otherwise, invest most of it and make sure your monthly net is a + not a -

similar situation as OP here

>recieving 180k in investment inheritence
>recieving 480k in property sold inheritence (2/4 properties sold that is)
>before taxes
>this is 7.5%, my bro gets the same
>my mom is recieving 41.5 %
>accountants are creating a numbered company that will last for a year to evade a good portion of taxes

Two questions,
Where do I start with getting my mom to learn finances so she isn't taken advantage of?
Where do I start on learning how to do healthy investments to start a business after university?

>mech eng w/ aero student, 2 years down, got a year placement as test engineer on 18k GBP salary

Attached: 1438969783621.gif (360x240, 630K)

>10230033
my family has a great financial advisor
he's an old guy who likes to travel and his wifes in a wheelchair 4 life
dependable guy

>i went through my deceased gmas portfolios and saw not giant but substantial slow and steady gains over the years

Get a new phone your screen is cracked

As long as you're sensible you're set for life, congratulations. Don't bite into your principal but use some of your disposable income and free time to try and do something positive for yourself or the world or both.

Didn't whoever passed on the money give you life advice and money advice? They kind of fucked up if you're going to Jow Forums for advice.

DJ Panz.

rekt

My dad lived with debt and went into bankruptcty when i was 13
My mom had everything given to her and worked hard to support 2 kids as single mum
My grandpa who made it all was so deep into altehimerz by the time i was 3 he had forgotten everything and everyone

>what do

First thing - get it out of Wells Fargo. Most important.

t. WF insider

Short the US housing market. Short construction companies.

f-funds not safu?

>implying you wouldn't go gay for Satoshi or Roger

Attached: rare-satoshi-sexy.jpg (247x300, 23K)

Kek but only because of the salty response

Cool make a thread when you do it, I want to milk that spike in volume

Look up how to lead on with a successful life after winning the lottery there should be plenty info on that, even studies on the failed ones.

Ithink those things apply to you aswell.

FUCK OFF DJ

Nobody noticed, but what's on your finger(top right of image) ?

And about spending that money :
1. 800K-1.2M I would buy land/apartaments/house and rent it out. I guess You are from USA or something so You can switch states to whatever fits You more if You don't like Your current place that much.
Easy passive income and something to give to your children in future.
2.About the car 20K on BMW, is a good investment, don't go with anything too flashy. Burglars, robbery etc, people might follow You, depends on where You live currently.
3.Eating out everyday is a meme. If You know how to cook, that's the best way of living. Also bonus points in women, since cooking together, cooking for them equals fucking.
4.So about money next. 1 mil in Bitcoin is overdoing it. Hell even 1mil in crypto.
Do like 250K Link ,and 50/50 split with another 250K for big coin like BTC/ETH/MON.
Use your money elsewhere, start doing what you like, maybe create business etc.

It's hard to say directly, because there's no location, your experience in jobs etc.

5. Donate me 1000$ SIKE

larping off the ice poseidon show at 2018
yikess

This. I asked a private banker why you shouldn't just buy indexes instead of letting them handle your money. He couldn't explain why. Lol.

whatever you do, disregard anyone telling you to buy fucking meme coins like bcash or link

Btw just do:
- most in real estate and renting it out (passive income)
- 1% of networth in btc and/or cardano as a hedge of financial collapse
- a larger % in indexes of industries you know well
- avoid gold/silver (real value = 0 dollars, doesn't produce anything)
- get a comfy car
- make your house comfy
- start doing what you like as a job

This is from Ice Poseidons stream fuck off retard.

Sage.

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

just invest it, and live off the interest. if you haven't been used to money in the past the temptation to just spend it will grow with time and it will slowly go. At least as it stands you are well setup for the rest of your life as long as you are sensible.

There are no band instruments on the wagon.
youtube.com/watch?v=g8LHlJSBkg0

>What should I do with this money?
Exchange it for goods and services

> try to create 100k passive yearly income with the 3.9 million
>try

you realize there are countless safe investments that return 5-10% annually right? even with $1-1.5M you could easily reach $100k passive income