Interview a biz boomer TA fag

Hey guys this pic was from yesterday when I took my mulatto children for their swim lessons (don't worry, their mom has a STEM masters so no IQ problems).

This garbage was the only zero cal energy drink in the vending machine at the school and I think it fucked me up for the rest of the day. I have started intermittent fasting for all kinda gains and so I had this shit on an empty stomach and I think it sapped so much energy out of my system that it made me depressed for the rest of the day.

I had no reason to be down. My shorts were in the green (shorting is the new paradigm, after all). The kids were bit more of a handful than usual, but not that bad.

If you have any questions I am here to help. I have a self directed IRA so all my crypto gains are tax exempt until I am 59.5 and I am going to access them early with 72(t) distributions so I hope to retire on passive income in about 4 years when I am 40. If you have any TA questions or about the self directed IRA ask and I will try and help.

Kids are sleeping for about another hour, hour and a half before they need to get up. Have questions? Ask, I am listening.

Attached: monster swim.jpg (3024x4032, 3.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1057345/researchers-say-you-might-as-well-be-your-own-therapist/
youtube.com/watch?v=ABRN0E_mI0U
youtube.com/watch?v=dBwH2iYC-8c
youtube.com/watch?v=seLLJP3H1FU
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1073858410377005
afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where's the bottom?

Are traps gay?

Attached: yachiyo maid.jpg (1800x2400, 381K)

Traps are mentally ill so being gay is the least of your problems. If you want traps you are (((mentally ill))) and gay.

>going into 6 figure debt for (((education))) means you have a high IQ

Attached: 1519490786620.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Two geneuises are not likely to produce another genuis.

You kids will be about average racial IQ of the group, not their individual mother, or you.

>The market is manipulated but if you look at higher time frames that will already in the price action
>No problem using default cloud settings on the monthly timeframe
>crypto settings just make it worse
>log chart due to the assumption that crypto will have exponential adoption (metcalfe's law).
>We might go through the cloud
See you at at least $1,400

Attached: The bottom.png (1587x795, 113K)

She passed her courses and her employer subsidized a lot of it. Before the kids came she was making 80k a year and her employe paid 6k towards her education. Her debt was paid the first year or two we were married.

Now the kids are here she makes 55k and works 32h a week, with good retirement and decent health care.

Brainlet.
Atheletes usually produce kids that are atheltes, what makes you think the same isn't true for mental capacity?

She has a stem masters (she did woman her way though there, so it isn't the same as if a man earned it but she is able to hold her own in the medical field is the only STEM degrees women get that I could respect. Her sister has a masters, and her brother runs his own business as a IT contractor, so I know the family is smart. My nephew got into test schools and did well on all of his standardized tests so I know he earned his college placements.

I have a 137 IQ. My daughters should be at least 115. I read to them constantly and they are surrounded by their (white) family so I know they will turn out well.

My kid IQ should be on a bell curve on the average of my and my wife's IQ. My wife was imported from Africa so she never took any childhood IQ test or standardized testing but even if she had an IQ of 100 (which I think she would need to pass STEM degree and then get a masters) and mine being 137 my daughters should be at 115-ish, which is way above the average black female.

Attached: IQ table men women.png (643x689, 94K)

>Wearing certain clothes is a mental illness
Wew, as expected of a boomer

Attached: yachiyo bunny.png (1500x2400, 599K)

HOLY SHIT I GO TO THAT POOL

IDENTIFY YOURSELF

Cross dressers are also mentally ill. The "superficial" act of being a tranny in any way, transvestite, trans sexual, is a indicator of a deeply disturbed mind.

Trannys join the 40% club because they were born mentally ill. They don't become mentally ill due to societal factors, unless they were brainwashed to be a tranny.

And of course, being brainwashed is a mental illness. So trannys are mentally ill.

Attached: resilience-iceberg-beliefs.jpg (1536x1536, 298K)

yeah mate, no way you can identify that pool.

No reason to believe any of this, m8.

Attached: yachiyo live.jpg (1980x1080, 211K)

I'm a normal person but a trap online, I'm not a tranny in any way.

Am I mentally ill?

Yes. Seek help. Read the Stoics as they are all about living naturally and regulating your emotions to be happy. When you clean your room you should be listening to audiobooks by the stoics. Stoicism is the intellectual foundation for Cognitive Self Help and Dialectal Based Treatment (they just had to rebrand stoicism) and if you do the treatment by yourself it is just as good as going to a shrink
>qz.com/1057345/researchers-say-you-might-as-well-be-your-own-therapist/

On the Shortness of Life by Seneca
>youtube.com/watch?v=ABRN0E_mI0U

The Enchiridion (handbook) of Epicitus
>youtube.com/watch?v=dBwH2iYC-8c

Meditations of Marcus Areleus
>youtube.com/watch?v=dBwH2iYC-8c

Stoic meditation was the foundation for early christian meditation and you can learn how, with some context in just an hour
>youtube.com/watch?v=seLLJP3H1FU

And how will you avoid suicide? It is in your nature.

my shit is clean and I live a normal life. I think its just an output from sexual desperation

Again, why should we believe this?

Attached: yachiyo shimakazekun.png (1500x2400, 910K)

> I think its just an output from sexual desperation
Stop using sub-optimal coping skills. I knew a guy that was getting in great shape to slay pussy and he was fucking fit white chicks left and right. He started slacking on his fitness and gained some weight and started fucking fat white chicks, then fit minorities, and finally fat black chicks. Now he doesn't get laid.

If he had kept his standards at fit white chicks he would have been on point with his fitness and never back kid in the first place. And I fucking warned him that was going to happen.

Count your calories, get a social fitness routine (martial arts, social sports like ultimate soccer or frisbee, things that get you moving fast) and maybe throw some lifting in. Your social skills and fitness will improve greatly and you can work your way up the chain, from fat black chicks to fit white chicks in like 6 months.

Attached: stop.jpg (288x175, 8K)

On trannyfag suicide
>williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

On trannyfags having the wrong brain, something we knew in 2008
>journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1073858410377005
>Sex differences in the brain are reflected in behavior and in the risk for neuropsychiatric disorders. The fetal brain develops in the male direction due to a direct effect of testosterone on the developing neurons, or in the female direction due to the absence of such a testosterone surge. Because sexual differentiation of the genitals takes place earlier in intrauterine life than sexual differentiation of the brain, these two processes can be influenced independently of each other. Gender identity (the conviction of belonging to the male or female gender), sexual orientation (heterosexuality, homosexuality, or bisexuality), pedophilia, sex differences in cognition, and the risks for neuropsychiatric disorders are programmed into our brains during early development. There is no proof that postnatal social environment has any crucial effect on gender identity or sexual orientation. Structural and functional sex differences in brain areas, together with changes in sex hormone levels and their receptors in development and adulthood, are closely related to sex differences in behavior and neuropsychiatric disorders. Knowing that such a relationship exists may help bring about sex-specific therapeutic strategies.

Trannies have been lying about the science for over a decade.

>Ask question about traps, get responses about trannies
It's like talking to a pajeet reading off a call center script

To make it even worse, your sources disagree with you about trannies:
>In this study, we found a markedly high prevalence of lifetime suicide attempts among respondents who reported experiencing stressors related to anti-transgender bias, and among those who reported having a mental health condition that substantially affects a major life activity. In addition, our analyses suggest that these two sets of risk factors are closely related.
>In regard to timing of suicide attempts and gender transition, some surveys and clinical studies have found that transgender people are at an elevated risk for suicide attempt during gender transition, while rates of suicide attempts decrease after gender transition (Whittle et al., 2007; DeCuypereet al., 2006; Transgender Equality Network Ireland, 2012).

Attached: yachiyo.jpg (1000x1400, 206K)

Holly fucknig shit, traps are just high shelf trannies. Traps are still trannies.

And trannyfags who feel the most trannyfaggish, while carying out their transition, kill themsleves at the highest rate. Do some reading on the Naked Communist 45 goals to undermine the UNited States. If you think traps and trannies are normal you have been brainwashed.

Attached: Communist-Goals-1963-45.jpg (1180x927, 513K)

As long as you don't mutilate your dick and give yourself a festering wound.

Attached: 1523909299667.jpg (530x591, 73K)

But two brainlet parrents can produce a genius like me.

Attached: boomer.jpg (1792x1342, 489K)

Tolerance fags get the rope too.

Again, what reason do we have to believe this?

As per your source:
>In contrast, prevalence of lifetime suicide attempts was found to be significantly lower among respondents, who described their gender identity as “part time as one gender and part time as another..."

Attached: yachiyo saitama.png (1133x1600, 1.82M)

Agreed. It's not possible to change your sex, and I just have to laugh at any mention of dilators used by men.

Attached: astolfo lying down.png (1300x990, 1.43M)

What "this", you inarticulate trannyfag? Trannies at peak trannydom (while transitioning) are the most likely to kill themselves.

Don't waste your time on OP, traps aren't gay. 3dpd ones probably do have a high suicide rate though, especially post-op but that's a given seeing as how they decided to mutilate their dick.

Attached: 1471987153190.jpg (569x993, 208K)

You just impilied "traps are still trannies," but why should we believe this?

You need to get a better script, Rajesh.

Attached: astolfo curtsy.jpg (500x707, 96K)

How are traps not trannies? What sets them apart from being an expensive transexual?

also congratulations on successfully derailing the thread into arguing over traps rather than anything meaningful or Jow Forums related. You do good work user

omg this is terrible advice kys and let your children trade if you think bitcoin is going that low.

Thread was doomed from the start, I just improved it by posting cute pictures.

I love that YMCA tho

See for an example from your own sources.

Wearing cute clothes doesn't imply you want to chop off your dick, and everyone would be better off if people didn't think you had to just to be cute.

Attached: astolfo maid.jpg (1280x1280, 442K)

Trannyism is on a spectrum from perverse desire, to cross dressing and ultimately trapdom.

Not a Y, sorry

We are going below 5,800 within a few days. Despair will set in as the "BTCUSD has to stay above $5,800 future contract meme dies

Any biz questions then?

>Trannyism is on a spectrum from perverse desire, to cross dressing and ultimately trapdom.
I don't see any reason why we should accept this proposition.

Attached: astolfo manly.png (1046x1034, 953K)

Your the kind of person that doesn't know how Trump got elected. Head willfully up your ass.

You talk a lot of shit but can't back any of it up.

Attached: astolfo cool.png (780x978, 896K)

I have a blue belt in BJJ. I can back up whatever I want to about 95% of unarmed people. You live in your subjective reality where traps are not gay and you think your jewish refusal to acknowledge truth makes you right or an adept debater.

Attached: 1483621443990.jpg (850x446, 195K)

>l have a blue belt in BJJ. I can back up whatever I want to about 95% of unarmed people.
Pffft, hahahaha!

>You live in your subjective reality
You can't back any of your beliefs with evidence. Even your own sources argue against you. Your "truth" is merely notions you absorbed from school, society and media without putting any thought into them. When you're outside of your circlejerk, they can't stand on their own.

Attached: astolfo horn.jpg (900x1250, 275K)

Takingvsocial and mental advice from a proud race traitor/gene pool polluter.

I SHIGGY FUCKING DIGGIDY DONT.

traps are mentally ill. I agree with that but otherwise this bloated fuck is pretty useless.

> also FTM are the ultimate investment. Fuck this wannabe boomer.

If you want the last (wrong) word on this issue as some flimsy victory, take it. I will just be satisfied by this
>Suicide attempts among trans men (46%) and trans women (42%) were slightly higher than the full sample (41%). Cross-dressers assigned male at birth have the lowest reported prevalence of suicide attempts among gender identity
groups (21%).
when .05% of men attempt suicide out of the general population
>afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

I am pretty sure math isn't your strong point due to your jewish nature, but that means that cross dressers are about 42x more likely to commit suicide as the national average.

I will unironically pray for your death for leading people astray into deaths grip by attempting to normalize known suicidal risk factors.

your pool looks like its filled with algae or something

>taking yourself out of the genepool by becoming a neutured trannyfag is better than marrying an intelligent christian virgin.

The absolute state of the transfags

The lighting is off.

Right, and the very source you cite for your data explicitly says: (as mentioned in )
>In this study, we found a markedly high prevalence of lifetime suicide attempts among respondents who reported experiencing stressors related to anti-transgender bias, and among those who reported having a mental health condition that substantially affects a major life activity. In addition, our analyses suggest that these two sets of risk factors are closely related.
At no point is the notion that anyone who doesn't conform to your idea of gender roles is "naturally" suicidal (like you said in ) supported.

Attached: astolfo bling.png (708x1000, 856K)

I already bred retard. A nice all white daughter.

You’re a fucking disgusting mud fucker and your kids are goblins