I have a bullshit job

I have a bullshit job.

I literally have nothing to do and am sitting at my cubicle on my phone.

Attached: 06BA9C96-F66C-4710-A5E6-C2F0A4C09EB9.jpg (640x1003, 222K)

Me too.

Feels good im number 3/5...managerial isn't my style.

Im a remote admin at the moment during a down period as there are no sales and the customer using our software isn't pants on head...so i sit there listening to reviews of might and magic 3 for 7 hours Monday to friday.

Attached: Wagie Commute.jpg (720x604, 65K)

most jobs are fake bullshit. the west is a fake world. fake money, fake degrees fake polotics fake economy. everything is fake.

because we live in a consumerist debt based system we have to create thousands of fake bullshit jobs paid for in our fake monopoly money to keep people in the rat race and stop chimpouts.

it's a lot like the soviet union in 1987.

Then quit and do something useful with your life.

You lucky fucks. The time I would use to study and read and work on my projects.

If you have no work, aren't going to trade during work or look for another job, go make friends with someone higher up.

Liberals complain about wages not keeping up with productivity, but the majority of corporate jobs have zero productivity on a daily basis

My job has three HR employees that do nothing all day long. Literally three people just to post shit no one reads on the company's social media sites

The company spends over 100k for their combined salaries, but the retarded boomers in the c suite don't even know how to use a computer, so they don't even understand that there's zero roi.

This isn't counting all the other dead weight employees who spend the majority of their day in the bathroom and watching Netflix on their phones.

Or we could all go home early if keeping face wasn't the most important thing in the world.

Its kind of a paradox though. In a free market, where companies are in dire competition to each another shouldn't the ones that run bullshit jobs lose out in the end?
Why is it not happening?

The public sector is unironically more efficient than the private sector

Productivity is through the fucking roof. Sure, most office workers do 3-4 hours of productive work a day if that, but people are still really productive. It's just that the gains aren't passed on to workers.

all our actual production and value creation happens in the third world now where we can pay them in trinkets. manufacturing is less than 6% of australian gdp now for example. thats less than Luxembourg, relatively. What do you think we replace all those real jobs with? bullshit jobs.

Why would they do that lmao, wages will only start to rise again if there is a shortage of employees or if big companies dissapear and there is another race to build the biggest company

K E X I M U S

Yeah, I'm aware of how capitalism works. It's a race to the bottom for everyone except owners.

we live in a meme economy

people will slave their entire lives away, missing out on the best moments of their lives so they can help sell meme products like the millionth toaster variation or dog toy

it's retarded

Attached: what_percent.png (1430x1310, 105K)

Pay workers for 5 hours a day so people can go home rather than fucking around for 3 hours a day.

Problem solved

I'm a top 4 percent. each shit with your meme economy crying.

Yeah, good luck with that. America is fucking poor, nobody can afford a pay cut.

rent seeking is hugely prevalent because anyone with a brain isn't gonna participate with full effort in this scam economy

feelsbadman, normies don't even realize the greatest thing fucking them over is themselves

>poor
>highest wages in the world

lol case in point normies being retarded. for supposedly such an intelligent species, people have extremely warped perspectives of the world based on their own experiences rather than actual data.

I work as a technician at oil refineries and shit. Some days there is Jack shit to do, other days it's a panic to get shit done. Stuff always breaks so at least I'll never be automated(I am the one who maintains and programs the automation)