1) Your country

1) Your country.
2) What is the number one thing you hate about Americans?

>Leaf
>their hypocrisy, condescension, vitriol, and need to control and subordinate everyone else in the world (sorry I listed more than one thing)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (560x632, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PNkWEAw6n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything.

Attached: 1528293321398.jpg (794x702, 112K)

USA
As an American, I despise how uneducated my countrymen are about the rest of the world. Once met a girl who legitimately thought Europe was a country and all the countries were states

She's just living 15 years in the future

flag
urban culture, especially black urban culture

Everything that comes from big cities in the USA is trash

1. United States of America
I hate that we're so good at everything that it causes so much international butthurt.

Ok? The treasures of rural America are incest, animal abuse and opioid abuse.

Morally completely schizophrenic.
For example, american pop culture = sex, sex, sex, sex, sex. Whoa was that a NIPPLE?!?!? Ban this filth.

do you feel the same about rural Canada? because if you do then your opinion is retarded

I am ok with it, nothing of that will ever influence my life.

That's just the old religious culture clashing with the 60's counter culture movement

I personally love USA and how it's always fuckign latin america in the ass. Based and redpilled.

My issue is how you establish some blatantly arbitrary limit and when it gets crossed everyone freaks out as if it was established by god himself

>big silicon tits bouncing around in tiny bikini
>meh
>mother feeding her kid
>AAAAAAAAAHHH

>"she was 17 and 364 days??"
>AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>walk on neighbors lawn
>AAAHHHHHHHHH

morals vary wildly on region and state, if you wore a tiny little bikini in Utah then you'd be told off.

Well this is the resulting discourse and it's fucking retarded to onlookers.

What do you like about us? Perhaps that we provide absolute protection for your country...why is this always overlooked by leafs?

Attached: 1534641397542.png (846x1198, 970K)

well, shes half right.

Attached: 1551370218646.jpg (792x520, 70K)

I know who this guy voted for

Attached: f57.jpg (165x115, 5K)

cope

exhibit A: butthurt and jealous poorfag

i don't care what people from other countries think desu

>he thinks it was intended as a personal insult
Good thing you're so well versed at not caring. I was about to apologize for my mean-spirited remark

>He still believes in voting
grow up

I didn't see it as an insult, rather a lecturing on that we should change to clear the confusion from people outside the country, which is pretty retarded

Their need to be overly tribal with politics and playing it like sports

So let's hear your proposal?

don't do anything because your confusion isn't our problem

What about your confusion?

There isn't any

Attached: 312.jpg (561x265, 43K)

>swede is perplexed that Americans can live together with conflicting opinions
You wouldn't understand, it's an individualism thing

I see, keep up the good work.

Attached: 1551644834777.png (855x609, 483K)

sure thing mohammed

flag
ignorance about foreigner culture on the internet, i mean, no one is obliged to know about foreigner culture, but they just have to shown how retards they are about that sometimes.

I live in a 60x25 sqmi island off New York city with the population of your entire country.
The United States is nearly the size of Europe with 2/3 the population. It shouldn't be hard to contemplate that vastly different opinions can exist simultaneously.

This is a very leaf post.
Your country is only our northern parasite btw, but go on and hold the opinion of all Canadians

>he has turned sour already
A little squeeze and he will cry.
Let's apply some more pressure and see where the threshold is

Attached: 6cefd5e4dcb1bb5cdcde839d8ca131ea4d78755635baefc9c5e3ed2eaff7cd74.jpg (1200x909, 90K)

>posts dumb bait post about school shootings
>surprised when I post a low hanging fruit in return
Are you retarded?

Take it easy, Huang.

Differing opinions is not the issue. It's how a multitude of incredibly retarded ones are allowed to gain traction and intertwine into bizarre overarching moral structures seeping into every layer of the American societal fabric.

Please tell me more about my country, Mohammed

Libtards are ruining this country

Of course I must face my inferiority to the American race

Attached: 776f35d592940b592e8423bfe1dcedd1fae02c7d465aa561c9f5227ba18a08e7.png (1038x602, 166K)

What do you want to know?

Attached: 2f8b2372f7296a7d2aa098846c1b462d0b75f75585f8f48bccb862de2314ed19.png (1179x777, 228K)

that they became everything the country was made to oppose

Wonder if this is the same Swede that was seething about sliced fruits

The imperial system.

Attached: 15460366658990.png (1009x1071, 1.28M)

I don't hate them. I'm just sad that their soul are very precarious, as their whole country is born through a satanic ritual.
The sadness is that they don't recognize it even if it is blatantly obvious.
I pray for their soul.

Ok mr cope

Attached: image.jpg (2896x2896, 1.42M)

imagine making an image like this, obsession

Fuck off back to r/shitamericanssay, chink

seething mart sharters

1.) America
2.) I hate how lazy and spoiled we've become. People really don't know how good they have it. They never had to fight a war, survive a famine, live under an oppressive government, or even truly struggle a day in their lives. We are an empire suffocating under our own decadence.

Attached: Rough Riders.jpg (1600x1000, 340K)

>suffocating
I don't see how we're supposedly going to fall. The US used to be a slave nation ran by robber barons and it was still rivaling the British Empire at the time. No matter what happens the country will be rich

Americans don’t use the Imperial system

>live under an oppressive government
Are you sure you never did?

Attached: communist-with-a-soft-spot-for-islam-alt.png (800x1222, 352K)

>flag
>the entire cunt is a bunch of boot lickers
it's staggering how many people come to the defense of Amazon or Wal-Mart

their hypocrisy

1. The fact that sanctimonious circlejerking over petty political issues as well as outright sociopathic attitudes towards those who suffer seems to have become a national pastime
2. Prudishness
3. Worshiping the ground that rich people walk on

There haven't been issues with people actually starving to death in the US since the days of the pioneers.

>need to control and subordinate everyone else in the world (sorry I listed more than one thing)

Most of the countries involved in US security guarantees do so out of their own will for their own benefit. America cannot force governments to build US military facilities in their country, it's why they lease land, which is consensual.

And even in the case of US military occupation after wartime, the US still allows countries to retain their sovereignty and doesn't annex them, like Japan and Germany.

This is the absolute opposite of controlling and subordinating.

Let's not pretend like rural Canada is any different.

when you're arguing with them and they bring up black men's cocks for no reason

Attached: 1523296140114.png (502x500, 238K)

I don't think we'll fall completely. I think our influence in foreign affairs will diminish over time and other economic powers will come to rival our own. I think mass immigration coinciding with climate change will lead to huge issues with resource distribution and overpopulation, in turn causing internal strive. In the coming centuries, I wouldn't be surprised to see the union breaking apart into 2 or 3 smaller countries due to the stark political divisions among geographic areas. America will always be rich but I think we've reached the peak of American civilization and are now on the decline, especially with the world moving towards globalized societies.
Compared to China, the Soviet Union, Latin American dictatorships, Saudi Arabia and Iran, even America during segregation or the Red Scare, yeah I'm sure. Living in America is pretty good.
The Great Depression? Not to mention how many people died of disease as well.

near impossible to be worse than rural Mississippi and rural Alabama

Isn't your most popular TV channel literally called BBC? And you say we're obsessed with black cocks?

>Europeans will never make non-cringe music as part of their school projects

Which American state are they from? I might consider this from now on the best region of the USA because the people are creative and fun

youtube.com/watch?v=6PNkWEAw6n8

During the Great Depression there were a lot of people who were living in terrible poverty and went hungry sometimes, but people didn't starve to death. The closest thing there were to cases of mortal starvation were probably cases of vitamin deficiencies like pellagra. That was an endemic issue in poorer areas of the South until the 1930s-40s.

The British Broadcasting Corporation You're proving my point.

I thought it stood for British Black Cocks

Attached: shakespeare-trilogy-on-the-bbc-1405-500x500-20180614.jpg (500x500, 58K)