Reminder, BAT price is being artificially suppressed by multiple whales and BTC market drops

There is a conspiracy to keep the BAT price low. The last 6 times BAT was starting a breakout/parabolic BTC tanks or the one of at least 3 whales floods the market with BAT. I think the point of this is to have a pluto mission moon effect where we see +1000-2000% gains. Watch for BAT breaking out and then watch the price of BTC, flooding the market with BAT has stopped working for them so they resort to a complete market dump. PROVE ME WRONG PROTIP YOU CANT.

Attached: batevangelion.jpg (5778x4562, 3.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/8xfu77/who_is_this_token_holder_that_has_moved_25/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks, looking out for the little guy.

Attached: 1*TVECe8SN45IaDyXb2tGOCQ.png (1026x712, 67K)

They must be scared we figured out their little game.

BTC drop barts kill all the momentum of alts, it keeps btc conveniently at number one.

PROVE ME WRONG PROTIP YOU CANT

*activates frontal lobes*

Attached: frontal_lobes.jpg (1619x2024, 1.52M)

PROVE YOURSELF RIGHT PROTIP YOU CANT

This is also REQ

Yeah but REQ is shitcoin

So what, OP? What are you gonna do about it

That’s why there are 500k to 1 million buy orders on binance and no one selling besides bots and noobs

bat is a retarded idea

OP I prefered it when you were obnoxiously (and fruitlessly) fudding BAT, atleast you werent making other BAT holders look like deluded weirdos then.

BAT is useless. No one will ever use it. It is the absolute shitcoin.

How so? I think BAT is one of more useful crypto. Won't prob go to a high value on the market but will be one of the first widely used coins.

"Who is this token holder that has moved 25 million BAT tokens?"

>reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/8xfu77/who_is_this_token_holder_that_has_moved_25/

Ya that's what Peter Thiel thought too before he funded them.

he funded Brave not BAT. I hold bat but that makes me uneasy, although the adoption of brave is closely related to BAT so I guess for now we are good.

Its already being used as we speak faggot, btfo.

Attached: snifffffffsnefffffffff.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

They're literally a package fucking deal dude. Its a whole ecosystem.

Don’t explain to the brainlets, they have to stay poor to make us coffees and burgers.

>there is a conspiracy to keep price low

Forgot pic
>that explains why it’s tanking :)

Attached: 1510354833668s.jpg (227x222, 5K)

>what did he mean by this?

Or maybe nobody wants to buy it, ever thought about that? You know, think horses not zebras.

By your retarded definition, everything that affects something's price is artificial. Protip: this entire economic structure is artificial.

Did you know that math is artificial?
>wow

BAT will not succeed. The neet must not have prosperity. Do not let them succeed. All systems go.

It's a sign! The dark master wills BATs future success.

Someone post that team photo with the 8ft tall, thousand year old vampire at the center. He's the reason for our greatest success!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-11_13-59-02.png (1160x276, 65K)

Thanks just bought 10k more.

found it.

Attached: rbMGv9q_pnNCznuHJYljimQdsCmNd0G5V73AUWrYTgU.jpg (1024x402, 111K)

All those people look autistic as fuck

>buying 100k

Also where's Jennie? She's a fucking 10/10 roastie.

>pic related. Its her.

Attached: CryptoJennie.jpg (640x640, 33K)

Autists code the best, NSA is full of them.

ya i get that, but my point is that is Brave will make money off of selling BAT they own to advertisers no matter what the price is - they are basically planning to be middlemen. BAT could tank/moon but the brave team would still sell $x to advertisers and eventually gain their BAT back to sell it again

think before you write

Think any of those faggots lurk here?

Definitely. Knowing brendan he probably has an algorithm that tracks the web for any mentions of BAT including forums.

Lol. I wonder if they comment.

Maybe, it could be a shilling bot, I'm almost 100% sure most well connected projects use them. We're in the beginnings of super advanced algorithmic ai. In 10 years the internet will be unusable as far as forums are concerned, they can usurp them by flooding popular forums with life like bots, reddit is the experimental ground for that fyi. Even life like voice ai is being developed because discord/skype type communications are the next target.

Dude bat is shit on everytime its mentioned. There's no shilling bot yet.

NO ITS NOT STFU

Its those fucking PRL holder. Faggets.

I'm surprised people actually own that token, brainlet disorder.

No way dude. I would actually divest from all crypto before touching that piece of trash. That faggot Bruno isnt getting a cent from me.

This its the only coin with a use case in the real world all the rest are scams ads wishes whitepaper full of lies
Unironically sell all thenother vaporcoins and buy bat
Invest now or die poor

Attached: 1530204118405.jpg (1405x1379, 413K)

He's at least smart enough to buy BAT. He's also only 20 so he fell for a roastie. He will come out stronger and with money if he holds.

Also the code is top tier, Brendan is a legendary coder so you know his team is good.

Top tier is an understatement. Look at the guys on the team.

Attached: BAT Bois.png (1252x1102, 242K)

i keep waiting

Attached: dumblr_ln5lgh9OPi1qd8gt3o1_500.png (500x369, 101K)