So that's it. Last year I quit my job to retire early thanks to crypto. Today I started at my new job. AMA

So that's it. Last year I quit my job to retire early thanks to crypto. Today I started at my new job. AMA

Attached: 1523984585538.png (743x418, 282K)

Portfolio when you retired? Portfolio now? Do you have a lambo?

Attached: EB1A079E-FC4D-4B18-B40C-ED39757FF8CC.gif (250x250, 1.73M)

I quit a job I hated last year thanks to Crypto and it gave me the time I needed to find a new one that wasn't unbearable and still have 20K in the bank and 70K in crypto.

I thought I was going to have to spend another year there but crypto saved me from it.

Did you already have the money to retire or did you expect the money to retire?

not him but basically did the same thing
portoflio was around $700k, wasn't really "retiring" on that, but was going to take it easy for ~5 years, had some ideas on how to make it last. Made some mistakes, lost about 35% of it, panicked, tried some leveraged trading, lost more, eventually ended up around $150k, sad/depressed. Been back to work now for a month, pretty annoyed but w/e its life, at least I tried some shit and I'm better off now financially than i was 2-3 years ago

Lol if this is true $700k IS retirement money

He will work till 67 years of age because he didnt realize that he could have put that sum in d bank and live off 2-3% interest rate

He will slave away for 40 more years as a punishment

He should seppaku

lol what a greedy retard, enjoy slavery till death.... you could have retired in Thailand and that money could have lasted you 100 years there....

Attached: UstZYlN.jpg (1019x1285, 155K)

But do you live with your parents still?

>AMA
>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1530738108283.png (779x534, 794K)

no i'm married and i live separately, but man if i had his 700k...i'd be so seeping coconut water on a beach by now... life is unfair coz people who need money dont get it and those who get it waste it like retarded idiots :(

I had enough crypto gains in January to build a giant mining rig and retire but I was too lazy to learn how to do it and now im down 80% working back in retail. Please God let the market recover so I can buy 100 GPU's .

Attached: 1433781850864.jpg (780x818, 133K)

in the end the jew wins because he know the greedy dumb goyim will fall for his traps and come back to him.

Attached: 1530142333212.jpg (767x421, 73K)

>$700k
What the fuck is wrong with you people? You're telling me you Tethered NONE of that or cashed any out? Shit you shouldve at least cashed out your initial investment

easier said than done..... i had around 500k end of april thanks to wanchain and now im down to 160k.

first thing which didnt let me cash out were taxes the other one.. greed.

top kek. kms when this market is not recovering.

idiot.
i should have had your money, you don't deserve it.

The day after you Kys btc will go to $20k again

or to 2k and then you kys...stupid goyim...i'm done with this board it always makes me depressed

>first thing which didnt let me cash out were taxes the other one.. greed.
The IRS doesn't crack down on people as aggressively as the media suggests. You would've come out ahead even if you paid the taxes or got fined in the future (unlikely).

You are newfren much
Come join us on r9k for proper depression
biz is my mental sanctuary compared to r9k brain cancer

Why didnt you sell and make it a sure thing? These stories always go the same way. just sell all your crypto, save some actual cash, then buy back in pls explain yourself.