OIL PRICE IN FREE FALL

What's happening?

Attached: fuck.gif (225x234, 655K)

we are producing more oil to lower prices. commodities like oil have supply side response to limited demand. unlike bitcoin does not. it is naturally deflationary as the supply introduced into circulation decreases.

Look at news numbnuts

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCK HOW WILL I BURN MYSELF AFTER LINK FAILS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

which ones exactly?

trump nato meeting?

bump

Shitcoin

OPEC's oil output jumps in June as Saudi Arabia opens the taps to tame crude prices
CNBC.com - 6 hours ago

Kek. So it's just that easy to manipulate price

Technically Bitcoin is disinflationary, not deflationary.

I get cheaper gas

lol finally someone says it

its continuing

-7%

supply and demand.
They sit on massive tanks full of oil ready for sale at any time

they're squeezing russia and china

>Technically Bitcoin is disinflationary,
what's the difference ?

Disinflation is a decrease in the rate of inflation – a slowdown in the rate of increase of the general price level of goods and services in a nation's gross domestic product over time. It is the opposite of reflation.

faggot stop copy pasting shit off google

then fucking google it yourself instead of asking you retarded piece of shit

I remember when gas prices fell a couple years back and people started bitching that oil workers would be out of a job.

THE SKY IS FALLING

he's praised by kek though

where's that retard boomer talking about muh oil futures

Why aren't gas prices dropping though

Best to destroy the economy during the world cup. Bread and games and such.

>calling everyone retards
>can't explain or understand what he pasted himself

Attached: 240jx4.jpg (498x299, 40K)

that's a sick projection mate. Good job, keep it up

First milk memes, now this? Fuck off to

Some boomer thoughtfully reposted this insight from April.

Attached: 2018 trade and demographics global power assessment.png (1570x872, 308K)

you ran out of arguments, choked on your own dick and decided to bail conversation ?
>fuck off loser

just keep projecting. All the things you say literally describe you

“Projecting” is literally the adult equivalent to kids “no you” or “mirror”

Trump made America great again. Pay attention.

Attached: 1527921742136.jpg (1008x821, 165K)

it's a well defined psychological term

It's a coordinated attack with OPEC to hurt oil producing countries like Russia and Venezuela. Also puts the Canadian shale oil companies out of business.

they are, we're down to 8 gwei for 1 minute confirmation

So what? Oil workers are some of the biggest degenerates. Boo hoo.

Source: Former oil worker.

>ackshually

China is an importer numbnuts. Low oil prices help them.

but opec are themselves dependent on high oil prices?

cause russia lost mundial

Wales shaking out weak countries

TTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 22069425_1150812878383685_7161166553654755328_n.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Based

Attached: CEEDEC3E-CB95-42C5-9494-AF56A163D410.png (512x512, 239K)

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Wales_(1959–present).svg.png (2000x1200, 339K)

Attached: Capture.png (1558x878, 100K)

This

>The US has no global interests

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>without the US Navy in the South China Sea then China will collapse

imagine being this blinded by confirmation bias that you think that carrier groups are necessary for shipping

>The rest of the world riding on America's back is over

yo. you print money and force us to buy oil with it. do you understand that, Americans? You're the only country in the world that gets to print as much money as you want. Who is riding on who's back?

>being this clueless, but still talking out of your ass

Attached: 1528482734958.jpg (125x123, 3K)

very interesting read I have to say, props to the user who made it
>tfw European who will have to support all the retiring boomers

Attached: hot pussy.jpg (480x528, 40K)

$50 eom

it'd be deflationary if there was a sure way for bitcoins to get destroyed over time (e.g. a fixed amount woud get 'burnt' in transactions, instead of just transferring over).

they have gotten/do get destroyed by chance of lost private keys, and likely continue to be to some extent (e.g. hardware wallets destroyed by explosion and whatnot), but overall the supply is currently growing.
and in the future, if nothing changes, it will likely stabelize with very-very minimal losses.

some questions, user:

you have an awful lot of military bases all over the world for a nation that has no global interests, don't you think?

Do you believe that what happens in the world isn't really important to the US anymore, thanks to shale, and we 6.8 billion foreigners will go back to fighting over breadcrumbs, just like we used to do before you saved us all in WW2?

Can you perhaps direct me to where lithium is mined in the US, or where rubber is grown? Or maybe indicate in which state garments are produced?

also please tell me why the Chinese haven't realized they actually need the US Navy to patrol the South China Sea and protect container ships from pirates -- is it just because they're dumb chinks?

it's okay china starting to feel tariffs
>there's redpill for everyone

I hope you're right, but I don't think you are.

also as Trump pulling off world policing and nation building to focus on back home situation there won't be anyone to stop Iran from choking Saudi oil routes at the sea.

basically based Trump is making deals and if you freeloader like europoors you get BTFO

shitstorm is coming
>china is about to hit 2008 crisis

Attached: SaamO8C96xY.jpg (960x1419, 241K)

Yeah, who will look out for Saudi Arabia? You know, other than the EU, China, Israel, Russia, Turkey, and the rest of the UN.

>EU
Spineless, no military force projection capability
>China
Iranian ally
>Israel
Happy to watch the Saudis and Iranians blow each other to smithereens
>Russia
Iranian ally
>Turkey
Literally who?

If it was Bitcoin we'd have fudders in here talking about whales and barts

Thank god. I gotta fill my tank.

Bitcoin is the deadest garbage right now and if you are still holding after being repeatedly told to take score and get out, have fun on your slow ride to zero.

Saudis done, it's well known their next generation will be riding camels again

Yeah, you're right. How could a military force from Europa ever hope to make it all the way to Persia even in this day and age?

You're right, China would allow its own energy supplies to run dry while Iran and Saudi Arabia fought a regional war. The Chinese will pause their own country for a few months and go back to rice farming, maybe lend a few tanks and a couple jeeps. (it's a really good alliance, and that's totally how geopolitics works)

You're right, the Israelis would never partner with Arabs against other Arabs. And the House of Saud and Israel getting along? Yeah right, like that would ever happen!

You're right, clearly Russia wants a major conflict near its own borders, and isn't concerned if two other OPEC members are in a war!

Turkey? Yeah, I haven't heard of that country either. Oh, that Turkey. Yeah haha, can you imagine? Turks and a military interest in the Middle East? Crazy thought.

you all over the fucking place
neither of these countries will take initiative because it would mean they'll be thrown at the bottom of the pit as other countries pile up on top.

req deflationary coin buy good sirs now as long as cheap stay poor if you h8 money sirs

I'm pointing out that everyone has an interest in the ME.

If America no longer had any presence in the Middle East, there would be a world war immediately because every other country in the world would need to secure energy.

The idea that nothing would happen (you even say that China and Russia wouldn't do anything, what?!?) is insane.

America would of course instantly get pulled into the WW3, so this is all kind of a moot discussion. It will never happen. You're not leaving the ME. Just like you're not actually starting a trade war with China, and North Korea isn't actually giving up any nuclear weapons. Just like there isn't actually a wall, nor is Mexico paying a cent for it.

It's all theater for idiots.

Open has lots of cheap (to drill) oil. Those other countries have more expensive oil. open also has better managed their funds and can outlast the low prices. Meanwhile Venezuela and Russia are already getting fucked economicly

look up shale oil

this, its all charade(mostly) to keep the financial markets moving for the banks to suck us dry. thats it.

>oil futures
they're the best.
$3.5K for each one you sold today, easy

>investing in something LITERALLY made from dinosaurs
what could be more boomer than this

Attached: harper_cp_9376962.jpg (220x247, 12K)

1 - be America
2 - initiate WW3 in the Middle East, literally the opposite side of the world
3 - sell arms to everyone
4 - ???
5 - profit!

I'm ok with this

>The idea that nothing would happen (you even say that China and Russia wouldn't do anything, what?!?) is insane.
this is the same MAD that kept world from falling for the past 75 years.
no big players will make big moves or invade that region without global public coalition support and approval first because they will become worst than ISIS and Hitler combined and will be dusted off the planet's surface within a week, and that even without USA involvement because NATO will do all the work there.

so yea leaving ME is one AIPAC meeting with Trump away since he is the boss in charge so just deal with it.

korea already decommissioned their facility with actual proofs from satellites imaginary and will comply just like IRAN and others did in the past. everybody wants to rather live in shitty shameful peace than glorious and righteous war.

mexico wall prototype is being completed at San Diego as we speak

trade war already started with China's $20b slap last week and $280b upcoming week. nafta is next

basically next 5 years for United States of America will be radically different from the past 40 years so you better get used to US winning

Trump met with the Saudis and the later promised to pump more. It was an easy short.

/thread