I'm 29 years old and I just had a vasectomy...

I'm 29 years old and I just had a vasectomy. The world is too short to be worrying about muh white race muh wholesome family. Fuck having children or a wife. The whole point to life is to have a good time. That means unlimited drugs, parties and orgys as possible.

I've recently been cashing out some of my crypto gains to begin my life and have fun. Plan on going around the world traveling and fucking as many whores as possible. Lately I've been seeing a ton of cuck posters on this board saying shit like "if you don't have a family you aren't going to make it" I laugh at you.

I'm ready to watch the world burn. I'm glad women are getting with blacks now a days and losing their virginity at the age of 11 because it should be their free choice to do what they want. Who the fuck are we to tell a child coming out of the womb that they are a boy or a girl? Let people choose their genders for fuck sakes.

I laugh at everyone trying to get into relationships now a days. Enjoy your divorce. Enjoy losing 50% of your wealth to a fuckin roastie who will leave your onions ass. The best thing about me having a vasectomy is I can dump my load in whoever I choose whenever I choose with no reprocussions.

I hope my white race fails because of all the horrible things we have done to other races over the years. Black enslavement, murdering mass genocides on the Indians, gassing the jews in the Holocaust, all the wars over in Iraq and Afghanistan. We deserve what we have coming.

That's why I just wanted to post this and remind all of you the point in life is to do as many drugs as possible, fuck as many women as possible, travel the world and party and become filthy rich. Anything else is just white noise and a waste of time.

Hopefully this post will help you guys see the light and follow my path in getting a vasectomy so you can truly start to live life free and without any worries.

Attached: cocaine-476239.jpg (590x390, 53K)

cringepasta

on the wrong bord again moishe? Jow Forumsis down the hall and to the right

Sorry bruh. The highest possible feeling you can experience as a human being is the birth of your child.

>walmart

kys

>Not travelling the world and bleaching ethnic women with your white seed

Never gonna make it

>snorting MDMA
faggot

those glasses in the corner. what a nerd.

b-but if i dont throw all my money at whatever roastie i can get my hands on before 25 im doomed! i w-wanna make it

Is that your sons picture or is your "fuckbody" some mentally handicapped mother?

rekt lol

Attached: 930FFB39-FCE2-4B41-806D-8CB43087B26E.jpg (4032x3024, 3.01M)

Ya but that only lasts for like a day and then you have to support it for 18 years. MDMA on the other hand probably feels as good or better and once it's done you just drink some water and have a nice comfy sleep with zero responsibilities. Do you not know how to do financial analysis?

OP coping that his fukbuddy can't babymachine anymore and he'll never procreate (a basic human function...)

What about STDs? You can't fuck half of the girls in the world without getting all the diseases (some of them actually deadly) in a year

>1 post by this ID
nice trollpost
the sad thing is, some people would agree with you
this is the weak being separated from the strong; if you've been so poisoned by pseudoestrogenic plastics and phytoestrogenic foods, continuous exposure to fluorine-containing consumables and medicines, and mineral deficiencies that you agree with this post, then your parents were a weakness and the mass soft genocide that is occurring right now is your end.
i mean—if you can pull away from this mentality, then good for you, of course you don't necessarily deserve this and you should probably have children. your ancestors would smile upon you, knowing that all of their sacrifice to keep their lineage alive didn't totally go to waste, ending in—as the OP makes abundantly clear—absolutely bumfuck retarded sex and drugs and self-destruction to stimulate the nerve endings on your penis and get one of those increasingly hard to obtain dopamine rushes from your degenerate basedboy masturbation orgasm—not that one should have to face any further consequences from masturbation than what inevitably occurs when they indulge entirely in it and treat it as a replacement for a real working relationship, but really, one has to understand that this is a very burner, very *boomer* mentality.

OP you’re a based hero

Good job, OP. Thank you for your sacrifice. I hope you have a lot of sensations in your life.

>whites should have less children
you kikes have no shame, even spreading your propaganda to Jow Forums

looks like i gotta pick up the slack for you beta males itt,

baka, 10 kids it is.

>The whole point to life is to have a good time. That means unlimited drugs, parties and orgys as possible.
except its not and if you live long enough you will realise that.

I've had more pussy than you've had meals.
If you've just had a vasectomy you will miss out on the best thing in the world. A big hug from your kids. And that sad whore and a dose of E won't even come close to compensating. Ever.

>MDMA on the other hand probably feels as good or better and once it's done you just drink some water and have a nice comfy sleep with zero responsibilities.

All the people I know who hit it heavily in the 90s killed themselves or wound up in mental hospitals. But whatever.

kikes getting desperate to stop the great turning, 2000 years of kike economic terrorism ending is beautiful for all the earth. Go forth and multiply and take not the unleavened bread of the long nosed userer

Shhhh let them sterilize themselves.

>I'm 29 years old and I just had a vasectomy. The world is too short to be worrying about muh white race muh wholesome family. Fuck having children or a wife.
fucking kill yourself

Attached: ftn2.png (375x200, 26K)

Vasectomy is a good idea if you can afford to freeze your sperm.

Is this pasta? Or did this sad man actually sit here and write all this? Maybe go to pol for more responses.

Are you such a fucking virgin you can't pull out with Navy seal sniper precision

You sound like that huge faggot from twitter, imperator onions or whatever the fuck his name is. Literally neck yourself.

>he pulls out

lmao what a fag

This, always laugh at people without kids. First they pretend to have a cool life , visiting the world and focussing on their career. When they are 40 you see the shine fading away. They get 4 cats and pretend to be mom and dad. Their friends busy with their kids, the lust for travel is gone . Dependent on each other and in the future they have to buy all their care.

i swear this place is just the same old arguments recycled and reframed so people have something to discuss

Thank you for doing us all a favor and not breeding

thanks based Jewish poster pretending to be a neutered white

I don't get why everyone here is so bitter.

People who don't want to have children shouldn't have them, we will have a better society that way.

Pulling out and blowing your load in her mouth while she keeps sucking well until you are drained is the most euphoric feel one could achieve

go back to /pol

Finally someone with some culture on this shit ass stinky linky jerk circle

Jow Forums is a g-rated environment. Your comment has been flagged for review by our moderators for inappropriate content. You will receive a written warning and are encouraged to express your opinion in a more g-rated fashion. Failure to comply with this request will result in a sternly worded letter.

confirmed
MDMA and ecstasy can be ok once in a very rare blue moon

But ppl doing it regularly really don't know what they are getting into

>Rolled at raves... once a month or less sometimes 3 months
>Took care of body with vitamines and supplements
>6-7 years later still feel off in the head from that piece of toxic shit
I've done loads of other drugs, ecstasy single highhandedly rekt me 10x more than meth and heroin did

What a crock of shit

deluded and definitely young moon boy thinking MDMA isn't neurotoxic and causes long term damage to Serotonin axons......

I'll say this once faggot, quit while your ahead. 1 Night of bliss isn't worth the next 10 years being dumbed down and muted of enjoyment and happiness.
I've done extensive research from medical documents as well as have FIRST HAND experience. I won't argue with you

Attached: Brainlet.png (1300x2000, 288K)

So much Judaism in a single post. Congrats.

Got you hard huh nigger

Based af you are, user. Based. A. F
>mfw this guy fucks

Attached: 1225AFBB-6F17-4DE8-AFA0-DA7B02A50FCF.jpg (600x900, 52K)

dumb

reminder- have 3 white kids to piss OP off.

>vasectomy makes you immune to STDs
today I learned something new

On it, 3 kids is bare minimum regardless of my pay, possibly more if I make a good living. Suck my dick, OP

Confirmed. My friend that used to wreck the shit has early onset parkinson at 36.

Speaking from personal experience...

3 years of banging hos (tops) and you'll want something more meaningful.

That being said, now that I'm a father of one, I'm getting a vasectomy. One is enough.

lmao I don't even need to waste money on a vasectomy, at 25 with zero experience I'm going to be a lonely virgin my entire life!

who else here /frugal/?

Non existence is your natural state user. Existence is an abberation of the natural order. There is no God, no afterlife, no free will. Our only destiny is Oblivion. What you see as being yourself is only an illusion of being self aware and in control of your fate. Your actions are determined by unknowable laws of physics that have set you along a horrifically short time span in which the natural algorithm that serves as your consciousness will exist for a small window then be snuffedout because its physical components will cease to function. It's no different than a hard drive crapping out. And in the end all your experiences will amount to nothing because any evidence of them is contained in other natural algorithms that encountered you and all those will suffer the same fate.

Then explain to us Mr.Enlightened

kek u mad

Lmao. Dude I have done Molly tons of times with my friends all throughout my twenties. I don't do drugs anymore, and neither do my friends, we are all boring well adjusted grownups with regular jobs now. No shit mdma is neurotoxic, but it won't fucking kill you. I'm seriously laughing my ass off at your claims of people killing themselves or in the hospital. Shove your "first hand experience" up your ass kid, I've snorted more Molly, meth, and coke then you've had meals.

Stay in your fucking lane.

lol, the only people who are going to be pissed off by you breeding are your poorfag kids. Imagine how angry they'll be when they're come here in 20 years and learn that they were brought into this world to wageslave because their dumb goy father thought he was "saving" the wh*te race by producing more laborers for the chosen people.

I know this is copypasta but seriously any of you faggots that fall for the marriage meme is in danger of me fucking your ugly wife. Sleep tight cope tighter conservacucks cuz that pussy is mine

Your friends are losers I did molly almost every weekend for like 2 years and I feel great, stay cucked

>let me explain to you why my brain isnt fried.
Oh geez another person in self denial

>the dare program told me drugs are bad when I was in 5th grade and I still believe it
sometimes I try to forget this board is populated almost entirely by beta virgin pussy boys

>meth
>herion

Think I found your real problem bud....

Attached: B1F1D859-019E-4EE2-A473-EE568ADEA2B0.jpg (464x348, 56K)

Jewish, but is your life.

Leave it to real men ;)

Thanks for (((your))) input faggot.

Literally only someone with a fried brain would think this is a clever or relevant response

>couldnt convince his gf to.get an iud

>support it for 18 years.
I'll take posts from Amerimutts for $100 lol

back into the basement with you kiddo Jow Forums is 18+

Attached: 66544814-7D7A-4392-B1D9-2E7A9697DB7D.jpg (750x924, 106K)

I'm 24 and I have my own house bitch. Drugs are bad for you. It's not a coincidence that all the druggies in this thread are idiots.

b i t t e r

I nearly ruined my life with just adderall and weed, arguably 2 of the pussiest drugs in existence. I can already feel a small decline in my IQ because of it. All the people with years of experience doing harder drugs are definitely frying their brains.

Kek you really cracked the case there big guy I bet mommy is so proud. Drug Free Is The Way To Be™

Attached: 9873C6CE-1AA6-421C-88CF-E736DAD81D46.jpg (960x540, 76K)

Adderall is not a pussy drug, ive done pretty much every drug except heroin and strong opiates and adderall is up there with mdma except its not as fun because its straight amphetamine

I give you 4 years tops before this shitty attitude starts to change.
You'll find what you were trying to escape from (deep down inside you) and realise you made a huge mistake.

I'm going to have hundreds of white children