Is this user correct?

user predicts America coming up as absolute top dog for the foreseeable future. Is he correct?

Attached: EndOfGlobalization.png (1570x872, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o--FmUXHPKE&t=4s
youtu.be/o--FmUXHPKE
youtube.com/watch?v=OtdOZEgaFIw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulic_fracturing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking hope so. I don't know how much of foot we have on the throat of the world but I think we can fuck everyone rather quickly. The current system isn't sustainable for Murica and the shit needs to stop. Fuck China and fuck any other parasite country that has fucked the middle class out of existence. The day of reckoning has come. You either fall in line or fuck right off. What a time to be alive and an American. Truly glorious.

Attached: 1531161135744.png (826x520, 311K)

tldr, idgaf

Watch the video he's summarizing
youtube.com/watch?v=o--FmUXHPKE&t=4s

Yes he’s right. Shale will be cheaper than Saudi Oil by half in the next 18 months. We don’t need to give a fuck about the rest of the world and Trump will get re-elected, even if there’s a recession soon. We’ll bounce back so hard because the rest of the world needs us far more than we need them.

youtu.be/o--FmUXHPKE

Skip to 3:00.

>Is he correct?
No.
And I can tell this to you with a single example - the company I work for.

I work for a european company that is a market leader in producing automatic instruments for clinical diagnostics. Blood, tissue, body fluids - anything that your doctor takes and sends to a laboratory for testing has a very high possibility to be analyzed in one of our machines or in a machine, where we sell major parts for or where the software was written by our company.

It is impossible for any company located in the US to produce these machines on their own.
If these machines break down, they lack the know-how to fix them. This very specific know-how is currently located in Europe and would take about a decade to rebuild in the US (yes, we analyze this every now and then).
If these machines break down and are not fixed, samples cannot be analyzed.
Which in turn inevitable leads to people dying, asking why doctors dont know if their cancer is benign or malignant etc...

Autarky on a state level is not possible today, if the country is involved in a global network once.
The people of your country would turn on you, because they then start to see, how well the world was working around them with these widely invisible machines.

It's not only the US that has shale oil, it's basically everywhere

The US needs the world to buy the dollars it prints for free

And the reason the US has a better fertility rate than say, germany, is minorities, nothing to be exited about

This video really activated my almond.

America is almost autarkic already.

Texas could be an autarky. Ethnostate when?

lol what if i want people to die though? we have way too many brainlets fucking up this planet, about time the world population undergoes a correction

You're bullshit little anecdote means nothing. There are much larger trends at play like generational demographics and geography

I have been looking for this since I first saw it and didn't save it hank you!

Yes
Dollar is like Broly right now
it power... is maximum

this literally the most scientific way of describing it

Attached: broly_1__meme_by_thelastmanonearthart-d6hnk9q.jpg (800x600, 137K)

and your opinion somehow means anything? lol fuck off retard. your post provides as much credibility as he does

Automation will make generational demographics an irrelevant concept.

The fact that the US has a bunch of wetbacks procreating to enlarge the bottom of their demographic pyramid isn't a good thing for the US, contrary to what OP is implying.

These wetbacks are a burden, nothing more.

your story is as questionable as your use of punctuation

>America is almost autarkic already.

If we alone stop supplying the american health system for six months with our products, 95% of the big laboratories you have in the US would have to close down, because they lack spare parts for the machines. Not counting the consumables to run them day by day.

To put this into perspective:
A normal routine FBE would then cost you a couple of thousand dollars and weeks (if not months) before you get the results, because people would need to do it the old way. Manually.
Today? About 10-100 bucks and you can have the results in a couple of hours.

Health costs for even the standard procedures would skyrocket for less than 5% of what the former services did provide. Just the consequences for this single sector would lead to protests in less than a year. Even Venezuela then would have better health care than the US.

Attached: 7979698728616.jpg (991x902, 54K)

There is a surplus of oil on the market because America maintains a global order in the middle East and Eastern Europe. America has no need to do this anymore. The entire world you're imagining needed America as a lynch pin.

>what if i want people to die though?

Did someone ask for your opinion or for a realistic estimation of what would happen?

oh boy, we don't have as advanced machines to detect cancer as europe. whatever will we do? we are clearly checkmated.

Attached: nHS6FNcjDOcO.jpg (373x521, 32K)

>we don't have as advanced machines to detect cancer as europe.

And blood, tissue, mucus, urine, feces... technologically spoken, the US is basically too dumb to determine, if the assay is from a male or female patient.
Not even ironic here. Go to a lab and ask the people working there how these machines work. If you are very lucky, they know the theory behind it, but have not a clue how the machine produces the results.

Russia can police the world better than the US, not the seas but it doesn't really matter

The US need to remain the policeman though, US companies make billions producing oil abroad and without US protection nobody would buy your weapons and your dollars, countries would stop paying for intellectual property the US is the main beneficiary of, etc

>Russia can police the world better than the US

Yeah, a corrupt and ineffective state at the economic size of italy can police the world.
Topkek.

How did your company manage to isolate such a strangle hold on the US health care system? That's mindblowing, something I'd never consider otherwise.

They can intervene in syria but the US can't because they don't accept losing soldiers

I honestly think US leaders are a lot more corrupt than Russians

Also France has been fighting on 3 fronts simulteously recently so i think many countries can protect their interests without the US

This is retarded right from the start. Europe IMPORTED its way back to prosperity; we manufactured, Europe bought. We had a gold-backed currency which worked well at first, but once Europe was strong enough to become a net exporter, they started draining our gold reserves rapidly, leading to the end of Bretton-Woods.

Shale will never be processed cost-effectively relative to crude oil. That is a pipedream.

Calling us a "wealthy import economy" is a meme. There's no such thing as a stable wealthy import economy; if we don't produce and our currency is backed purely by fiat, there's no reason for the rest of the world to want to keep selling us stuff, when many other countries are growing economically far faster than we are. If Trump ends a lot of the regulations that make business so expensive in the USA, then sure maybe we'll have a shot again, but until that happens we will only be competitive in selling to Latin American shitholes (a tiny fraction of the world's economy) and in selling IP (which Asia doesn't give a shit about respecting).

>Russia can police the world better

kek

I won't say that Euro is totally right, but as a biotech guy myself, at least half of our equipment (especially expensive things like optical instruments and centrifuges) are bought from Germany, not America.
lmao

Attached: autarkic.png (520x402, 71K)

>How did your company manage to isolate such a strangle hold on the US health care system?

It grew this way. The FDA is tearing anyone a second one who tries to mess around with lower standards than the ones that are on the market and no lab would want to buy a machine that has lower accuracy or throughput than what the market provides.

This makes it basically one of the hardest market to enter I can think of. Regulatory, medical and technological knowledge all need to be on levels that would require an extreme amount of money, time and effort to build - so all companies in this sector are either extremely huge (like Siemens) or so heavily focussed on their niche (and basically impossible to substitute), that it does not make sense to compete with them.

Reminder that the US has the most offensive power but Russia always had the best defensive capacity and technology on earth

What instruments specifically are we talking about? It's not that hard to teach some BS-holder to run flow cytometry or an ELISA.

>Reminder that the US has the most offensive power but Russia always had the best defensive capacity and technology on earth

You can stop it, I am lauging already.

So is this all conspiracy or what is he saying is actually true or partially true? What does that mean for my shitcoins is what I really want to know.

Attached: 1491385661103.jpg (424x408, 21K)

Get real. We are surrounded by two oceans, mountains, and deserts. Russia...is cold, and needs a curtain for when its not cold. And it doesn't and won't ever get that curtain.
>Russia invading poland in 2018 the year of our lord.

You don't know what you're talking about, Russia has the best anti-ballistic systems, the s500 are 3 generations above US tech, they would clearly win a nuclear war

>What instruments specifically are we talking about?

Automatical laboratory machines located in big laboratories, which are used to analyze basically anything a human body is made of or able to produce, starting from blood and tissue to pus and saliva.

The big machines you put the essays in, wait a bit and get the results on a PC.
Pic related - the size is about the same, would not be suprised if it is actually one of our older models.

Attached: stockpic.jpg (800x553, 69K)

Damn it's nice to be a property-owning Murican. I feel like kind of an asshole but I kind of hope Russia gets fucked so my Russian e-gf will decide to move here.

You have delusions of grandeur if you think your company being excluded from the USA would cause it to collapse.

That's not specific. You're treating it like a black box which tells me you're probably in marketing or something.

Thanks user. Watching now.

Attached: 1525304614514.jpg (615x409, 36K)

A bit of finance, a bit of purchasing & procurement, a bit of investor relations and market analysis.
I am not one of the developers or technicans, if it is that what you mean.

I really don't get where he's going with all of that naval protection shit. I understand that we have the world's most powerful navy but who exactly is posing such a massive threat to shipping lanes that the Chinese "economy, government and nation" will collapse?

Siemens ?

Somehow hope this is how things turn out. But fuck, I live in Europe, what do? How do I capitalize on this?

lol, overlooking the importance of a blue water fleet, protection of shipping, and power projection is a rookie mistake.

I know the navy isn't the sexiest thing in the world, but it remains important and always will.

Free trade is not a bad thing, because it's a sideeffect of capitalism.

For capitalism to work properly you need all the parts.

i think that's bullshit too. as long as its strong enough to protect from pirates it's good enough
basically trying to justify US's overexpenditures on military

Ok a navy is important, but I'm supposed to believe that the entire nation of China is going to collapse because they will be unable to protect their shipping? They can't adapt at all? A nation with 1.4b+ people and a $14 trillion+ GDP is never going to be able to protect some boats? It's not like they're planning a naval war with the US or some shit so they don't need the greatest navy in the universe, just a functional one.

Hes mostly right, the US is a net exporters from almost every relevant country on the planet they need us much more than we need them. We could achieve full autarky in less than a decade if we needed too and even that would be extreme, because all of the america's are unquestionably in our economic sphere of influence.

Attached: mob.jpg (203x248, 9K)

>le 56% superpower

It's great to Zeihan get more notoriety

Attached: Peter-Zeihan-headshot.jpg (1142x1500, 211K)

And I fly out to China, Singapore, France, and Germany at least twice a year to fix battery and IV production lines.

the us is going to back their dollar not with oil but with desalinated water from massive fusion plants. you heard it here first folks

some wrong stuff, some right stuff, and the correct conclusion
you will get many replies from people attempting to sound very clever
truth is only the demographic points are relevant. europe is bound to collapse due to replacing its population with retards, and non-whites don't have the genetic stock to drive innovation so that's china fucked as well
(if you're thinking japan led the world in the 80s, do some research on it. the japan bubble was essentially manufactured by the US. the japanese people themselves, while showing extreme competence at given skillsets, were unable to truly invent)

Why Russia Attacks it's neighbors:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtdOZEgaFIw

Superb analysis

In due fairness the world had lots of trouble with just dumb Somalia pirates until the US got serious with them.

No, America is not the only protecting the sea's, the Dutch have a strong arm in the Indian Ocean.
Also what makes him think the world is lifting on the back of America? Most of the world condemns the actions of the US as it has all been in their own self-interest to wage war in opposition to what they say is bringing freedom, democracy, western values and other bullshit.

>be trump(supporter)
>on the one hand: haha shale is the shit fuck you ME fuck you OPEC we autarkin' now
>on the other hand: please KSA my fellow jew cock worshippers increase production for my economy plsss
>KSA: meh
>JewSA: FUCK YOU KSA MAN I PROTECC U I STOP PROTECCION IF U NO INCREASE FUCK THIS IS SO UNFAIR MAGA

I disagree entirely that just because the USA does not have access to bleeding edge medicine, the entire country fails.

The sad truth that the single biggest indicator of societal health (EXCLUDING INFANT MORTALITY AT CHILDBIRTH WHICH IS FUCKING CHEAP AND ALMOST A CENTURY OLD) is almost entirely related to civil engineering accomplishments and nothing to do with Medical science. I.e., clean water, sewage treatment, proper landfill design and usage, etc.

So if every medical device company went tits up as you predict, which I contend is bullshit, the net health effect on the USA would be negligible. Its why Albania has a higher life expectancy that USA where Albania is, and ever has been, a backwoods shithole in every conceivable metric against the USA. A 75 year old not getting his lipitor ahead of time will have zero effect on the productive sectors of the US economy.

>would take about a decade to rebuild in the US
why? they could just steal your designs and shit what are you even going to do about it? or they can straight up bomb the shit out of you if you dont sell them the machines, or slap on some heavy tariffs that the us can stomach better then you can. or maybe they already have this technology and just didnt bother telling you about it, no country in the world has more sercret tech then the us. so if you think america can be brought down by shit like that i think you are desperately mistaken.

you will be crying and begging for a return to the old days of america world police. the only thing keeping the old world from erupting into war yet again is that every nation has an american military base. if they close those bases, if america decides not to babysit you any more, then tens of millions will die in horribly bloody and expensive conflicts.

so maybe you should be getting on your knees and fucking begging your politicians to kiss trumps ass, its your last hope

our military isnt even properly funded, we dont have a strong arm in the indean ocean best we can do is hide subs in the north sea.

fuck off. USA rules. its true. Best we collapse now, we can kill off the weak and the jews and restore birthrates. The globalist future would give us slow errosion of genetics.

That's the stupidest reasoning ever. Literally every first world country has the power to "fuck everyone rather quickly" but doesn't mean they should. If you think the US doesn't rely on other countries just as much then you're absolutely delusional. I can bet my left nut you're highly uneducated irl so all you can do is to rant on Jow Forums all day. We really need to get rid of ignorant rednecks like you in order to be great again.

you first
overpop is a myth in deveopled countries, developed countries without immiration ae already below replacement birth rate

then securing those machines becomes an issue of national security. you will sell america those machines or they will defend themselves

Most people here are just uneducated blue collar dumb dumbs looking for others to blame. Most of them don't have the exposure or capacity to grasp the big picture, so instead they choose to watch youtube videos that [mostly falsely] oversimplify things and reinforce what little albeit skewed views they have developed.

Dude is correct. Most based post I've read on /biz in a week. He also forgot to mention advancing solar and renewable energies, and increasing efficiency, making the middle east less important all the time

then the us will go all operation paperclip on your ass and steal your scientists. what the fuck are you even going to do about it. america will offer them more pay and a free ride in the us and they will take it.

I would say NO ONE in this thread is truly qualified to speak about global affairs but we are all giving it a shot cuz nothing better to do.

Name one country that the US depends more on than that country depends on the US.

This, so much. That medical diagnostics fag is off his rocker if he thinks medical labs needing to reinvent a few wheels would have any serious impact on the US economy. In fact it might just drive whatever company he's working for to finally set up a branch stateside.

No, because China thinks ten steps ahead while America has been in a deadlock for the past decade. Read up on Silk Road initiative.

the us could have built an unlimited range nuclear cruise missile decades ago. and for all you know, they didnt bother, because they were already working in secret on something better. the us black budget is more then russias entire military budget probably so... who the fuck even knows what weapons the us has, they dont even know.

easy there, Hulk Hogan

>gonna walk away form the largest marketplace in the world
>y-you'll be sorry
>t.brainlet

You obviously missed the point. The rest of the world needs USA more than we need you. We'll keep buying your devices if it truly is economical for us, as you say. Which is good, I'd rather not put you out of work. It's all the stuff that is NOT economical that has to be cut.

Don't worry we've still got your back, we're just running a little tighter cost/benefit analysis these days, or rather or benefit proposition is changing.

Food for thought for others: Will your military and citizenry both openly support their dominion over others, or will you civil unrest like you did with Vietnam?

yes user. the navy of all powers on earth combined couldn't take care of a bunch of somalian pirates without the holy power of the US.
they are going to shoot down world trade and dominate the rest of the earth the moment the US decides to let them

rip world (outside of US and Somalia)

Extra point: America's 'geographical value' on the global economic level is military force, almonds, and hollywood/media.

Not any other natural resource does America have REQUIRED to build all the tech it needs for its citizens.

fucking normie brainlets will roll over and obey like they always do. all that matters is bread on the store shelves and a circus of sportsball on the tv.

however the media is owned by global special interests and they will try to brainwash americans into rebellion. which means for the sake of national security something would have to be done about the fake news outlets.

and when america says the words "national security issue" you had better take notice. there is nothing they will not do for national security

fucking based AmeriChad

this piece must read differently to american eyes, the point is USA has diminishing incentive to continue projecting our global "dominion", but it's in everyone's best interest if we do continue, so the incentives have to be realigned from the post WWII incentive structure.

Importing user's medical devices, and supplying pajeet's country with toilets, is part of that realignment of incentives.

It's all good, everyone is getting taken care of, we're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1531235308315.png (941x739, 1.18M)

>the other guy brought up a good point so let me mention something unfalsifiable to dramatically degrade the quality of the conversation

I'm still waiting for a plausible explanation why China would collapse entirely without the US protecting shipping lanes. That's a massive claim which seems completely irrational on its face and can't be glossed over. China's military isn't as strong as America's but I'm pretty sure they could rip Somalia to shreds if they actually took their gloves off and operated with a disregard for human rights. Unless the US or some other major, first world country decides to get into the piracy buisiness, who is going to shut down the entire Chinese economy via naval attacks? You can't just say some wild shit like that, not justify it and expect your opinion to be taken seriously.

How old were you when you realized you were gay?

The US set up the current trade system to thwart the Soviet Union. No more superpower to necessitate a losing strategy anymore. This is a reshuffling of the current system to 1. Put China on notice and back in their place and 2. Put pressure on the world to have actual FREE TRADE. You’re an idiot. We’re really proud of you for making past your freshman year at Arizona state. Please don’t post again until you’ve graduated and are supporting yourself.

Attached: 603A88EB-57AA-4B63-9CD8-C25B8091C40E.jpg (991x1092, 120K)

MY LINKIES, YOU BASTARD GIVE IT BACK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1517827762027s.jpg (86x125, 2K)

the us has a massive military black budget and classified projects you and i dont know about. if you dont see how that could possibly be a relevent factor then maybe you're not as smart as you think you are.

>maybe you're not as smart as you think you are.

Bingo. He’s a lib fag trying to tell everyone the Obama doctrine was something that we should go back to. The absolute fucking state of zoomers

Attached: 3519E544-760F-4608-8F1A-4ECEC26F26A7.jpg (1242x1339, 718K)

It’s not America protecting Chinas shipping lanes per say, it’s the chain reaction that follows any U.S. withdrawal from the Middle East.

Iran and Saudi Arabia are fighting 11 proxy wars right now. The only thing preventing a war in the region is heavy U.S. involvement. China benefits from this, because they spend nothing and import 80% of their energy from the Middle East. Think about what happens when the U.S. leaves and oil production goes offline due to war and instability

Would love to see world policing and nation building shift to building robocops in Detroit to fight crime and building utopian cyber mega cities before 2027

Attached: gyle.png (500x500, 247K)

He also says the US doesn't have global interests, and doesn't depend economically on the rest of the world.

He thinks that the entire world, minus the US (6.8 billion people) argue about breadcrumbs and are of no consequence.

It's an absolutely moronic post from a person completely outside of reality

If shale is going to be as cheap as they predict, then Venezuela is going to be even worse off than they are seeing that they are oil rich. Could this be the tipping point where their citizens 100% turn to cryptocurrency as their main way to transact?

Oil production will still happen regardless of how bad these wars get (because above anything else people want to get paid, especially when they need money to fund a conflict) until eventually a victor emerges and takes control of the region. It might be an inconvience but I'm sure China would get by.

The actual issue at hand relates to the power vacuum that develops when the US becomes disinterested in Chinese matters and the trickle down effect that could have on the Chinese economy. It's not about literal pirates attacking Chinese merchant vessels.

Remember, when it comes to geopolitics, it always comes back to the navy.

Who said the US doesn't have global interests? I didn't read that in the OP. The US has global interests, Trump just wants to level the playing field again.

>shale

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulic_fracturing

lots of countries are against it,

come back in a few years with flying cars and we'll talk

Attached: salton sea.jpg (520x390, 49K)

Somalian Pirates

Attached: south-park-s13e07c07-now-go-arrrrgh-16x9.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

That Pokémon card is so fucking bad, 3 energy for 20+10 damage? 4 ENERGY FOR 30 FUCKING DAMAGE? wtf

>the US prevents wars in the middle east

Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey, the EU, Russia, and China all prevent Iran from attacking its neighbors and fucking up the global energy markets

Isn't it weird how the US has massive military bases all over the ME and despite all the "security and stability" you're told that brings, that wars and regional conflict and political revolutions happen regularly?

Do you think it's possible the US deliberately uses military force to destabilize the Middle East? Do you think it's possible that perhaps the US Navy doesn't primarily exist to fight Somali pirates, but maybe is used to to enforce a credible threat of trade blockades?

which fusion plants user ? leak some info you teasing fag

Is dealing with Somalian pirates actually a tough job for countries like China? I just googled imaged them and sure these guys are carrying machine guns, but they're using really shitty, small, worn out boats not even comparable to actual ships.

That’s actually what makes them so hard to defend against. They are fast-moving and often can fool radar due to their small size.

Once they’re boarded, it’s all over for the crew if they want to live.