Holy mother of fuck

Holy mother of fuck.
If you still haven't watched The China Hustle
do it right fucking now. For your own sake.
It explains EXACTLY what is going on with all these chink scamcoins.

Attached: 13561461461.png (758x560, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckq-4Y6a87s
pixeldra.in/u/LO3VJl
youtube.com/watch?v=oQGpdgV_ifI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are god damned right. That's why I won't ever invest in any chink coins

This

Fuck off! There's at least 10 posts about this every fucking day. So you fell for a chink scam coin...GET OVER IT!

but user im going to china tomorrow, how do i get these chink bastards?

Director (((Jed Rothstein)))

I didn't fortunately due to my cynicism. But I can clearly see lots of biztards did.

Yeah and? If you think jews are bad, you're kidding yourself. The chinese are a 100 times worse.

just starting watching it, thanks user

Homemade CRISPR bioweapon desu don’t care if nsa is listening that population needs curbing

>100 times worse
They aren't because they can't blend in with whites and don't hold huge amounts of legal and social power.

kek watch them

Seems to be America being dumb as usual.

You fags should watch What The Health and then go preach about it on Jow Forums too since you're gullible retards that think documentaries are non fiction

t. cheng

Jesus tits this is exactly what happened with NKN. Muh "Whitfield Diffie" was just a smokescreen.

Look at Australia

>The chinese are a 100 times worse
Yeah because the Chinese managed to crash the world economy in 2008 and not Jewish bankers. If it is OK with you I will take anything a jew a says about other economies and businesses being fucked with a huge dose of skepticism.

Point being the US has/is being conned. Most people are oblivious to this fact. We’re gullible burgers

>the chinks were not involved in a completely unrelated event
>therefore the chinks are ok

Attached: 1521904674691.png (600x600, 122K)

Look at California and it's officials

They aren't okay. However it is the difference between having a man in your house with a gun pointed at you telling you what to do and a gunfight with someone who is well outside of the effective range of either of your weapons.

just remember next time you see somebody trying to claim a chinese developed or owned cryptocurrency or platform is going to be "global"

chinkcoins have their place, but its within china only.

fucking pajeets here too loool

Attached: fukingpajeets.png (658x375, 461K)

This is possibly the dumbest analogy I've seen here yet, and I've been here nearly all summer.

kys

i meant like seducing jihan wu or something

It's not a con when it's in the best interest of the gov to mislead burgers for their own burgers so to speak

lol

Attached: 1531195783373.jpg (1792x1342, 1.06M)

So whats a possible solution or road to a solution

the jewish defense force ITT is absolutely disgusting
chinks are bad, kikes are doubleplusbad
this is NOT up for debate

There is none, it's dieseased to the bone.

Any human control will eventually corrupt itself over time.

Is China Hustle like Monkey Hustle?

Attached: 51NR7X657PL._SY445_.jpg (327x445, 49K)

Can i short the chinese hustlers by investing in ARK, the all-american crypto brand?

chink defense force detected

jews take over america -> america becomes global super power with the largest economy

coincidence? i think not

All the more reason to buy American projects like LINK.

Very interesting to see how those americans made millions.
1. Hold parties with rich Chinese
2. Identify US companies listed on NYSE sitting there doing nothing
3. Identify Chinese company willing to be listed on NYSE
4. "Reverse merge" the two
5. Profit

its more like this, burgers are the sick king and the jew is the counselor. Chinks would be the army they fight against

fuck forgot to paste link
youtube.com/watch?v=ckq-4Y6a87s

and they kicked all their friends in the ass and then gave their enemy the middle finger

wonder what happens next

Tell it to me straight. Is HPB a scam coin?

It's a good documentary but there are a lot of legitimate Chinese crypto projects that are not even near the same level of shit tier scams that are in the movie. U already know the ones that are as transparent as their American counterparts so I wouldn't worry unless your holding some obscure new Chinese ico

>t. chink
Nice try buddy

Can someone give a tldw?

Attached: 1525131330387s.jpg (250x231, 6K)

can someone upload this to tpb. i dont want to pay the jews 4$

Can someone give me a bullet pointed list (no more than 5 bullet points) summarising it?

I'm a very VERY busy man

t.black pill
The whole point is to buy time and use decentralized, low startup cost technologies with low barriers to entry in order to effect change. They are forced to give us this to fulfill their greed for easy money. Ideally, we use a minority who is woke to force the powerful to eat themselves rather than to eat us (which is what they are currently doing). When the system is too ingrained, we raze it and build anew. Do that enough times and we will win by slowly forcing the bilderburgers to use our tactics rather than vice versa.
>tfw they can't use military might or divine right as valid tactics anymore
>tfw forced to do bread and circuses again to buy time for a blade runner technotyrrany
>tfw you thinking that bilderburgers can create, they can only possess the hip new thing of what is ultimately OUR technopriests
Get out CIAnigger. Make your hell on earth on some other planet.

Attached: meme magic.jpg (436x600, 95K)

Yesss good goyim

Who downloads these days ? Kat dot tv user

So ChainLink.

Attached: 265445FB-DC38-497B-8F94-29FEB928EF41.jpg (468x467, 92K)

I've not seen it, but you must be aware of the typical quality of a product coming out of China? Rational thinking would question why would a financial service be any different?

Attached: 1519002592712.png (605x473, 230K)

That dude who outed all the chinese scamcoins was probably right. I'm glad I'm not invested in their shit anymore.

>Punit
>poo in it

Lads does zilliqa qualify as a chino scam? It’s based in Singapore. Does that count? Its asian origin is literally the only thing preventing me from buying any desu

Attached: A8A1F9A6-B85F-4032-A2E8-8C4769690CA9.png (393x291, 134K)

*chink

Watch online with Blockchain technology (sia)
pixeldra.in/u/LO3VJl

Fucking chinks

Attached: F5QhRFCS_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

I really do hate china and everything it stands for

Yes

top kek

I already knew you can't trust them so this documentary pretty much sealed the deal for me. I am never putting money into ANYTHING chink. Unless the team is US based and has a business other than crypto, I will not invest in it.

Lol I run this site it has nothing to do with sia. It's literally running on copypaste github shit

roger that , chinks are no good
The coins that aren't complete scams.... and manipulated with their wording that it may as well be scam.

>100 Twansaction per millisecond coming with mainnet
>Patnaship wit micosoft!
>New announcement coming soon :^)

So glad i dropped Ven when Biz started the FUD

Attached: 1528575542653.jpg (788x685, 83K)

i said chinks were bad, that's not defending them
meanwhile your hooknose ass tries to defend your brethren as a positive force

Lmaooo you plebs. Not every China coin is not A scam.

What's a good doc about the 2008 crash?

My brethren are the master race.

Me: Chilling on a beach with some models and making money off usury.

You: Being a NEET while muslims and blacks move into your neighborhoods.

your welcome.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6K)

Fuck off kike scum.

when the parasite kills its host, it also dies, you slime

they know they're technologically beat for the future by the chinese so this is their last ditch effort at siphoning your money

ahaaaahaha americucks clinging on for life

*laughs in hebrew*

If chinks are the Master race how come we can't distinguish one from another

Check matey home boy

>Implying thats a weakness
I can scam you and then serve you some freshly cooked rat (general tso's chicken) right to your face.

>chink shills in damage control mode

KEK

Just watched the movie. It's good, but I'm not surprised at all. American investors came out as naive for investing in Chinese shitcoi- I mean, shit companies without due verification of their status.

>pixeldra.in/u/LO3VJl
Damn brah, thanks!

Attached: 79.jpg (700x518, 100K)

Core cucks

right?
it's almost as if american businesses or businessmen have never tried to dupe people before
oh wait
must just be a money thing not restricted to ethnicity or geography
oh wait
it is

name something more reddit than the china hustle meme
what type of deluded libshit retard do you have to be to think that wisdom comes from a literal propaganda documentary

Gonna watch it. Trailer looks good.
But this is why you can't invest in China. They cook their books to no end. They don't have an accountable regulatory structure to keep things in check.

>thinks chinks who scam is a made up thing
>will lose all his money to chinks

>Down 80-90%
>only now realizes

Attached: Borg_gunds_iPods.jpg (432x277, 47K)

Comparing stocks to crypto. OK. Sure there are scams out there, but that is why you do due diligence right? Like the film, those lawyers investigated the company warehouses and looked the the numbers. Compared to crypto, you look at the whitepaper and the work that is done.

You don't need to watch the movie to know that chinks will scam you with crypto retard. Nobody bought their scams here, it's just amusing to see them do exactly what is shown in the movie.

>Jewish bankers crashed the economy in 2008
>not literal retard Americans spending way, way above their means

watched the whole thing. china is a total sham.
youtube.com/watch?v=oQGpdgV_ifI

Why are people blaming just China when U.S. citizens enabled and partnered with them? Knowing that people will buy into a worthless company due to merger hype. The U.S. is just as guilty. It should be called, "Rush Hour 4".

>copes as hard as possible to compensate for tiny penis and rat-like existence

Cares about penis size and throws meaningless insults like calling people rats.

Not only are you bad at banter but you also seem to be insecure. Good luck.

>cares about penis size
I don't but all women do and it is scientific fact that you chink have tiny dicks. Cope harder chink. Maybe if you scam a few more whiteys you can buy a fancy car to distract the ladies from your small feeble body.