Should I steal /biz? I have no close connection to this people and the chances of getting caught are 20%...

Should I steal /biz? I have no close connection to this people and the chances of getting caught are 20%.I have already made the plan with a friend of mine and it's as easy as going from A to B. In case I get caught It will be the end of my fucking life.No job will ever hire.Possible years in prison. Everyone finds out.
Should I take the shortcut or live the wagie miserable life?

Attached: 1530565044154.jpg (720x720, 115K)

Do the right thing bud

stealing is not a good thing, you benefit from others' loss. If you want to make it, generate value yourself.

20% chance of getting caught? If that's accurate you'd be a fucking retard to go through with it. Not worth it user.

Benefiting from others loss is how you make money nowadays, peasant.
Even selling is benefiting from someone's loss. You buy the product for a price much cheaper then you're selling it.

I've done some shit outside. I've got a few opportunities. I know people who do things too. You have to be prepared, mentally, to go all the way. You know? No half measures. You commit and do what it takes to stay free or die. If your friend gets caught will he nark on you? Do you think or do you know? What are you willing to do to stay out of prison? If some things come to mind then you're definitely going to prison. Once you start down this path you gotta realize one life sentence or fifty is the same thing. Nothing you do after that first thing makes your position any worse. Say your friend takes a little trip after your job? How many loose ends can you sleep with? It's a slippery slope man. You get to the point where you can justify anything. Or maybe you're just another guy who'll say I didn't want to go to prison but...

>You buy the product for a price much cheaper then you're selling it.
being subjected to risk of loss is a legitimate reason for selling it higher

20% is a pretty big chance. When my weather app says there is a 20% chance of rain, it usually rains.

The main reason of selling is profiting. If anyone who buys in bulk or let's say merchandise to sell, he is constantly thinking about the earnings he'll make and how much. If there was high risk of loss he wouldn't open the bussines beforehand. I am speaking of normal people who do daily outside business , not neets living in momma's house gambling their pocket money on internet meme coins.

Works definately every time 4/5 times

It depends man, what are the stakes? If you would be set for life then it's worth considering.

Do it but play it smart. Dont let the catch fuck your focus. You don't wanna go to prison if you got no connections

I'd say don't do it, but then again I'm not you. Don't lose yourself in the pursuit of money.

Would you play Russian roulette with those odds? If yes, let nature take its course.

be aware that they are surviving neanderthalers tho. Very tribal, very ethnocentric. I learned this on Jow Forums yesterday.

Attached: 1531292182864.jpg (1467x1653, 1.83M)

Not really set for life,but in great financial state for 2 years. I have also seen someone else do it and got away with it, only because I didn't snitch though.
I'd risk 1 to 2 years of jail by the way.
I know few people who went to prison and got raped and beaten daily. Also threatened and got their family hurt outside prison. Jails here are very bad, especially for me. I am young and would be a good substitute for a girl in their cells.

Can you tell some more about the background? Is it cash or stuff ? Is it from your employer, relative. How did you find out about the haul possibilities.

>posting anti jew memes
>calling other people peasants while being poor and desperate enough to steal
>asking neets on the internet for life-altering advice

holy shit you are a massive degenerate. please do the world a favor and kill yourself

>please do the world a favor and kill yourself
yeah but before you do make sure you kill a few kikes and shitskins too

your app is shit

I can guarantee that you will not succeed. Fuck you for considering it. You absolutely must go back.

Its about how strong you are mentally.
You get fucked, ok they will get tired of you once you have an asshole bigger than a mayo jar but many people necc because of this. Obviously if you play it stupid and try to prove yourself as soon as you get there chances are u will get stabbed before a week
If you dont know anybody that can get someone to cover you in the inside you need to seriously weight the pros and cons of this job

This post is literally illegal lol

What do you know about it fuckwit? Lmfao I can't believe I wasted my time with pussies here on Jow Forums. They obviously are virgins who have never done a robbery or stabbed someone in the tummy at least once in their lives.
I won't even think of this, as it's not going to ever happen. I'll be in Ibiza a few months from now enjoying my coctails with whores sitting on my lap.

steal as much shit as you want and blame it on the other guy thats his plan

Thats the spirit

I believe that criminals who leave an online trail cannot possibly be smart enough to do anything successfully. You're the one who came here for the validation faggot. You are willing to risk 20+ years in prison because you can't try to better yourself even one more day? You are an absolute pussy and a genuine nigger. Have you even tried quitting drugs?

Depends who you're stealing from, desu.

> I believe that...
Lmfao. You are posting on Jow Forums, not giving a speech to american citizens,Mr.High IQ.
First of all, it's not 20+ years, but as I said 2 years, you would have read that if your mind wasn't flying on your videogames designed especially for losers like you.
And second, I don't need some bitch beta validation. I wanted to discuss this matter with some grown up here on 4 chan since most of anons here pretend to be all tough, but an autist like you came in the way. Go drink your milk now, and careful don't piss yourself when someone shots you in Call of Duty or whatever the fuck you kids play nowdays.

>Even selling is benefiting from someone's loss.
This is idiotic.

Clients. Rich people whom I might never see in my life.

Exactly, you break the law and you go to jail and get raped, at least that's how it is in the US.

in my view opie i would only do something like that if it set me for life. if not 2 years is not worth getting caught and doing hard time. either go big or go home,...

This. OP, you have to take care of your friend afterwards. If you know what I mean.

He looks like a dangerous guy and is 10 years older than me.

Then answd my questions if you want genuine advice

No thanks FBI.

In that case you're the one who'll be taken care of. Enjoy.
>10 years older than me
You do know you have to be 18 to post on Jow Forums, right?

As someone who..knows someone went down this path before I urge you not to. It wasn’t to people so to speak (as fucking people over is not cool). But your “buddies” will not have your back 100%. If something goes wrong it’s every man for himself.

More so than that, please consider otherwise. The person I know came from a good background and was at a really low point in his life, so the guilt ate away at him for a long time.
The actual amount wasn’t much (nothing like you are describing). But the others came from 3rd world countries and saw corruption a lot, and didn’t feel as morally bad about it.

So I’m asking you to really consider not to do this, because this is a very very dark path.

Also the fact that you are considering what would happen if shit went wrong is also not good. Means you thought about the other direction. A lot of times there is no thinking. You’re just doing it and not thinking of the consequences.

You don’t have to do this. Trust me. And it warps your mind and attitude towards life and money.

OP, there is no gain without loss. Choose the righteous path my brother.

Dont do that user, come to the light side of the force, its not worth it.
Also try to find out if u like anal

Attached: pobrane.jpg (218x231, 5K)

I am 20. He's 31.
I don't feel morally bad or anything doing this. And I am just creating the prison scenes for the sake of replies.
>wraps your life and attitutde towards money
I have wrote a letter to my relatives that if I don't make 1 million dollars by 25 I will shoot myself in the head.
Will do brother. Without risks there is no high reward.

You don't want a discussion or advice you just want to larp.

>Should I steal /biz?
no you fucking scumbag

That's a troll post to convince you to do something stupid and you ate it.

Only genuine advice in this thread is that you won't get away with it every time with this plan. Strategize and get away with it 100% of the time.

now kys you fucking retard. if u were my little brother i'd fuggin give you a black eye

Where did you came from you stupid cunt? I didn't read your post and had to scroll to the top to find it. Obviously your reply wasn't good enough to even take a look at it, and here you are, evaluating yourself when you are a piece of shit nobody cares about. Not even people on the internet.Like I came here for your 5th grade "do it" advice . Autists think other normal people think the same way they do. Did anyone brainwash you into doing something buddy? I want you to thunk deeply about it. Come on. Let it out. It's Jow Forums after all.We're here to help advice each other.

Next to impossible to get away with any type of theft in america unless you have paid accomplices, moreless a middleman. You can’t pull it off alone because you obviously have ties (clients, software, information) to what you’re trying to gain.

I just read more of this thread OP.... if you think you can pull off a crime with a “friend”, good luck in prison.