Are their actually people here who lost money on crypto? Prices are basically back to oct-nov 2017 levels...

Are their actually people here who lost money on crypto? Prices are basically back to oct-nov 2017 levels. Yet I see so many post about I lost 80-90% of my money. Even if you bought end nov/begin dec you shouldn’t be down more than 30%. So is this just a joke. If it is can we please stop it since it isn’t even funny.

Attached: 28ED850A-DE84-4B6E-8C12-8F53788F97DC.jpg (900x646, 439K)

You can be 90% if you bought most shitcoins ATH and didnt sell until today.

Attached: IMG_2328.jpg (500x352, 41K)

I'm down 50% since January, my first buy in

but who does that? haven't this people heard of dollar cost averaging?

>Are their actually people here who lost money on crypto?

No OP, everyone here got 200x return.

Attached: brainlet1.png (842x792, 82K)

Looks like a pussy

people are lying, we are all 100x our investment, practically millionaires

i understand most people are at a loss or have a very small profit. but i see an absurd amount of people posting that they are down 80% sometimes even 90%. i can understand if you are 70-80% from your ath since market went from 800bil too 250bil but are there that many people who bought in the span of 4 weeks that market was above 600bil and just fomod in instead of dollar cost averaging

i mostly set my limit price at the lowest 5% of the week and just wait a couple of days to get it filled. never market bought. and it always got filled. because even in bull markets we have 10-20% corrections with crypto. don't these people have patients

i'm down 95% on APPC
90% on RCN
80% on REQ
75% on LINK

yeah i know... i got played hard

This isn't Mensa friend. Most people here are 12 and/or borderline retarded.

Well there are people who FOMOd all in around 1k and got a huge return while someone else FOMOd all in around 17k. They're both equally stupid the other guy just got luckier.

Durrr I'm bad at statistics and made a thread

I only clicked this because your pic related looks like vagina of 70 year old women from the distance

I unironically put a 40k loan into crypto when the cap was 700bil. I'd be down 90% on initial right now except I caught the XLM pump from 23c to 90c with my whole stack before the market imploded. So 'luckily' I'm only down 50% from initial instead.

to me it's good to know people where comfortable taking out loans 40k loans at a 700bil market with very little adoption. we are truly in for a massive bull run if crypto gets actually adopted in the coming 2 years.

I sold december the 25th. Bought back in last week. Quite comfy user. Quite comfy indeed.

Most got in late 2017 , mainly Dec high like me

I've been trading and am down like 30-40% at this point

Holders with shit choices are easily down 80%

>hold nothing but daddy buttcorn
>hurr how did you lose more money than Bitcoin dropped?
Buttcorn dropped nearly 50% from its last peak and like 70% from ath. Many altcoins dropped well over 90%, not to mention that shit pajeet coins dropped nearly to 0.

>bought absolutely anything in January
>ass = lost