Xxx

coinmarket.zone/2018/06/27/btc-weekly-wall-street-cheat-sheet/

yes, no?

Attached: 55555555533333xxxx.png (1558x770, 45K)

It’s too widespread for it to drop that low, plus another doing would swoop in to take its place before half of that even happened.

We bull now.

what about the monthly

Attached: btc-psych.png (767x880, 577K)

Yea, I think we all would like to go back and Bitcoin around 1k again. Doesn't mean it's going to happen. Pic looks like bear euphoria to me.

So basically we're somewhere around bear version of Thrill - Euphoria.

hmm depression @5.4k

possible i set my next buy target around that

so shitcoins will go for another good drop. better hodling now i guess. too risky to get out now imho

Crypto is an ecosystem. Buttcoin OG's are invested and advisors/developers for lots of projects. These same projects are launching their mainnets in September. Too many interests are hurt by dumping the market to anger/depression tier prices.

hmm yeah duno. it might be over with end of july. reaching 5-5.4k maybe panic below 5k

lets c

We're not going below 6k OP. We've tried many times already.

Attached: just.jpg (512x360, 71K)

we probably will at one point.
i really think btc just keeps repeating it's earlier history. it's not gonna go to 3k but it's not gonna stay above 6k either. 5.4 - 5.3k will be bottom but only for a short while. best buy opportunity will be there but. it will be hard to hit and if any crap happens we can skip it altogether.

it's literally time to buy btc now and in the next year or so.

You brainlets really need to stop interpreting this fucking meme chart, seriously.

Just a friendly reminder that the average price to mine btc worldwide is 9k usd.

Just a friendly reminder that the difficulty will adjust and the cost will drop.

you don't understand how this works. the difficulty adjusts regularily, but everytime it goes up. people would have to stop mining for it to go down, but they don't. in fact, people are mining more and more, even though they're doing it at a loss right now. but miners know how BTC works and which direction the price takes in the long run, as opposed to people that are falling for the trolls on this board saying we're going to 3k

If it costs more to mine it than buy it, why the fuck don't they just buy it?

because they can go long instead.
its also the problem with saying btc cant go nelow mining price. you think miners cant short their own dumps?

Personally there isn't that much left off to sell that is worth it on a global scale. Think if I was a person who would want the most for the rest of bitcoin, in my belief I would not sell. thus, while a minor psychological change may not be present in everyone if enough people work to stabilize prices with a stronger arm, all will benefit. This isn't about some mystical coin afterall, what we are trading is the idea of a price back and forth. How much should it be worth? The market obviously provides an on blank answer but the discussion of what people think about it I think will inspire an unbelievable rally. If the common person realizes that if they were to invest without worry and know it will go up if others buy then suddenly happy purchases means increase in demand. As market capability of each competing technology begins to blossom right now that can only benefit bitcoin. I feel things may breakout/test boundaries in the yellow fashion. though it's hard to say when human thinking on this will change to the golden run we all know is coming sooner or later.

Attached: testingresistenceforevertimetopush.png (882x359, 31K)