Learn a fucking trade first!

I'm a little confused. I keep seeing threads about student debt.
Why don't more people get into trades? More specifically Canadians.
I'm not sure about other places, but in Canada the schooling is super cheap. On avg, 8 weeks in school per year, for 4 years. Roughly $1200 per year of school. Apprentice when not in school. Companies are incentivised to hire apprentices.

>Jobs are falling into your hands
> $4000 in grants (almost pays for school) Another $4000 for being women in trade
>Most learning is done while making well above minimum wage(apprentice ship)
>CTC program gets students 1 year schooling by end of highschool
>Done schooling by age 20

40 hour weeks net avg 80k per year. Overtime is plenty available.
>Be 20 with a more developed brain, concept of surroundings, ability to pay for whatever school you wish to with your own money.

Top KEK

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-122003.png (1440x2880, 215K)

With plenty of double time you could be this rich.

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-121703.png (1440x2880, 211K)

>MFW I do all the work you basedboys are too scared to think about.
>MFW I'm top 5 million richest in world of 7.6 billion

Attached: 1lbxuj.jpg (615x410, 32K)

Thought you people liked money.
I tryd to offer stout life advice.

Attached: c8638ea71737e6b2875990881b7b2ed0.jpg (240x156, 6K)

>wagecuck cope
Sure sure boyo, I've heard it all. I'll stick to making money with a couple of mouse clicks per week.

sage

How did you get the money to start investing?
Daddy?

you guys know a society where nobody worked wouldnt actually work right? what do you want, a planet where robots do all the work and every human is a crypto investor. cause that wouldnt work, so why keep bitching about wage cucks when we would all die without them? seems kind of fucking shortsighted.

guess what, when robots start taking jobs, youre going to see the entire world fall apart because ubi is a scheme that requires trusting the state to pay you well despite you bringing fuck all to the table, it depends on the kindness of the people in power. which is clearly fucking stupid. they will let you starve if they dont need you.

meanwhile what are the robots making and for who when nobody has any money any more?

>the state will pay ubi so people still have money to buy things from the robot factories
why though? they want you to die. once you are dead they can close the factories and have a laugh ruling over a humanity that is now completely gutted, half dead, and with no access to advanced technologies.

>whatever youre paranoid
read a fucking history book or something. democide killed more people then cancer last century. governments purge now and again, because they dont give a fuck. your government is no different

This

Any other sub 1 BTC "investor" want to chime in?

Attached: giphy (5).gif (250x189, 391K)

since you're namefagging and spam bumping I'll tell you exactly why no one goes into trade and why no one is responding to your thread
>40 hour weeks net avg 80k per year. Overtime is plenty available.
white collar work is a salaried position starting at 60-70k for braindead fields like accounting. when you remain at a company, your salary goes up exponentially. most people are well over six figures after a few years

almost everyone in their trade will end up retiring (working at Walmart) early because of an injury or their body breaking down. regardless of that, they're doing physical labor for the same starting pay and minimal wage increases
so lets see. when I'm 50 years old do I want to be wheelchair bound after making 80,000 for 30 years or do I want a comfortable office job making six figures with full benefits for 25 years

Agreed user, feels comfy. Well it will if I ever get payed

Became a nurse. Work 3days a week for 80k not including benefits. $60/hr overtime. Actually contribute to society and genuinely enjoy the work. Comfiest life by far. However took out student loans, small amount left to pay off. Going to uni is an investment as long as you get into the right field

friend of mine is an electrician. sometimes he gets a call to a job and all he has to do to get the lights back on is change the lightbulb. there are people paying him a hundred bucks to walk in, change a lightbulb, and leave within a few minutes because they dont know how to change a lightbulb and they are too dumb to youtube it. mostly women of course, but young men too. thats how helpless and retarded some people are now. anyways theres no real point to this story, just thought id share. well maybe there is a point, your competition in the trades field is going to be less then it was decades ago because we have fewer people in trades and more people in the general public completely fucking baked out of their mind on fluoride unable to change a lightbulb on their own. surely there is money to be made there.

>I wipe asses for a living and I love it!

Going back to the potential physical harm of working trades, do you have concerns as a nurse? Patients are only getting heavier, standing all day, overweight coworkers not meeting physical demands, etc. Do these factors take a significant toll on the body as well?

someone has to do it, why shit on that someone? one day you will be sitting in the hospital and guess what, its not a crypto investor thats going to come and change your catheter. so be nice

>when you remain at a company, your salary goes up exponentially
Implying that only happens in white collar world. 3%increase per year. Also lacking regard to positions such as Forman. Walk around all day bossing people around for six figure salary.
>almost everyone in their trade will end up retiring
No shit. As if you can't use your money to invest or enter a different field of work long before you retire. Remember, full paid position at age 20.
>they're doing physical labor
When properly executed it's the same as going to a gym. Almost like it's healthy or something.

Attached: index1.jpg (225x225, 10K)

i think people don't get into trades because they're arrogant and think trades are for morons so they are only interested in a degree. also they think it's all physical labor

they have porters for that
and they have methods of moving heavy patients, its not that serious a problem. theyre not throwing their backs out. they have a special tool they use to slide patients from one bed to another.

funny thing is those same geniuses too arrogant for the trades are probably so dumb they have to pay someone else to change the oil and tires on their cars because they cant figure it out.

You just have to be smart and know your limits. We have a great team so there’s always a few people to help

Everyone here are spoiled, lazy ass NEETs or LARPers who see actually doing productive work as something beneath them. Our society in general frowns upon skilled trades now, even though it is truly the simplest and easiest way to the freedom of being self employed or earning a good wage at a young age with little debt. A lot of it is because the university system and all the industries that depend on it (textbooks, tech, student loans, etc.) want students in college and they control HS education now, so they sell trades as something only brainlets do. Ironically, that creates less competition for trades and makes them even more lucrative.

Exactly. I'm a machinist. I make cranes and rigging/lifting devices do the work for me. I do endless math and problem solving all day long to create the parts that turn the engine in your car, push the hydraulics for your mining equipment, turn the saws that cut the wood for your home's, fly the Rockets to space to further the human race.

Critical care is a little bit more complex than that

difference is that tradesmen don't really need to "maintain a lifestyle" like white collar fags do, like there's no real pressure to lease a brand new car or go out with your coworkers/managers or any of that shit. Most white collar people I've talked to who live in major metro areas make a really nice salary but they spend a huge percentage on maintaining their life.

Tradesmen can live like shit, you can drive an old truck, don't need to dress fancy or buy suits, don't need to worry about maintaining appearances or being overly social. So maybe the tradesman makes $80k but his annual expenses are only $35k whereas a white collar guy might make $110k but his annual expenses are like $95k

Trades also translate a lot easier (lower requirements) into self-employment. Every trades guy I know whos been at it for 5-10 years is running his own small business successfully, whereas plenty of white collar guys get stuck wagecucking for their whole career and where even fi they wanted to become self-employed it wouldn't be feasible without a huge startup investment.

Attached: thank-fren-a-boop-n-a-pat-makes-a-pupper-17782642.png (500x570, 149K)

yeah but can you even name the over 70 different genders being taught now in university? no? then ur just a stupid racist and probably a trump supporter

>namefag
Opinion disregarded

Thanks for answering my questions.
I know understand.

Attached: download (1).png (225x225, 4K)

Nice cope, fag. There are 15 million millionaires in the world. Unless you own a very profitable business or invested in something, you definitely aren't a millionaire by merely being a trade fag.

actual apprenticeships aren't easy to come by. In ontario specifically the unions make it tough to get in the cleaner trades. This would work if all you want to do with your life is dry wall and carpentry.

hospital porter here, we do the heavy lifting plus nurses don't stand all day they probably do for most of their shift but spend alot of time sitting at a computer charting
this guy is right non-ambulatory patients get slid onto beds and stretchers using a slider board

I'd say if you can be a nurse fucking do it like buddy said even at straight time its like $45 bucks an hour, pick your own shifts, always a demand for them, its worth it in the long run even if you had to take a student loan