Have you ever been in love Jow Forums?

Have you ever been in love Jow Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (642x514, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I
youtube.com/watch?v=Uyt5b3uRH2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No...

I had probably a crush one time as a child even though I couldn't admit it to myself back then since love is for the weak

Yes
>7 years ago
>Madly in love with my girlfriend
>She was sweet and perfect in every way.
>We felt as though there was no one else in the world that was more suited for each other
>One day she goes out to a dinner party with friends
>It's late and one of her friends offers to drive her home
>She declines and takes public transit
>As she leaves the metro, she is followed by a man with a knife
>She gets raped
>Comes home and tells me about it 2 days later
>Literally could not stop crying for days
>We struggle to cope and she slips into depression
>She starts to drink and do drugs which she had never done before
>This goes on for about a year
>One day I get a call from her sister that she committed suicide by overdose

I've tried to move on with my life but there is no point. I feel like my life was stolen from me. Right now I've come a long way. Have a good paying job and try to keep healthy but it still hurts.

Yes and I've dated all of them

Wow.. and I thought my story was sad..
Glad to hear you are doing better user.. maybe I should try doing the same as well

Attached: images - 2019-03-02T162135.612.jpg (239x211, 12K)

>love is for the weak

Attached: 20180103225618.png (442x287, 229K)

no
girls scare me and if they get too close i get scared and tell them to go away

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I

hahahaha my ex got raped 3 days AFTER we broke up B)

to add to this we were together for almost 2 years and I was madly in love with her but fuck her man

she got raped 3 days after our breakup and she deserved it for being a dumbfuck

Only ever been infatuated desu. It’s very important to know the difference, they should teach it like sex ed.

>she deserved it for being a dumbfuck
dude victim blaming not cool...

Thats why you hunt down the rapist and feed him his own cock.

>i thought my story was sad
It wasnt you havent even met that girl
Can tell it‘s you pajeet by the wojack

>dude victim blaming not cool...
d00D V1KTUM BLAMEIN NOT KOOL b)

I'm a coke dealer you dumb retard, I loved that girl and never gave her any coke ever cause I didn't want her to be a stupid dumb coke whore. She started seeing her ex and probably liked him more because he was giving her le free drugs so we broke up.

3 days later, some ginger guy gives her copious amounts of cocaine and alcohol and rapes her. She deserves it, she's a 15 year old girl who got raped by a 19 year old. Don't get yourself into dumb situations when I have told you many times that this could happen, and she just used to say "wow you don't trust me? you don't think I'm strong enough? am I just an idiot to you?" yes. yes you are. dumb bitch got raped LOL

her own fault

Nope never have been in love. Did find someone attractive but never been in love. Although when I was 14 I thought I was, but I just wanted to fugg that bish lmao.

This is why niggers and pakis and trailer trash should be rangebanned off 4channel minus /b/ and /soc/ as these are boards for subhumans anyways.

Yeah I suppose so. It's probably worse when you have a physical connection, isn't it?
>Can tell it's you pajeet by the wojack
Heh...

It must have been love, but it's over now...

Now that it's over, I can't stop dreaming of my Japanese ex every night. help me lads

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

What the fuck is wrong with you, you absolute degenerate retard

**phew**
I'm none of those :)

me?
A mogging Turkish bvll?
That wh*Te girl? Should've listened to me and not been a whore
You? You die now
Dead.

She said to me once before "life ain't fair cem"
yep it's not suck your mum B)

Attached: Snapchat-1672298107.jpg (1080x1920, 215K)

>you absolute degenerate retard
are you mad?
did your mum get raped or something for being a dumb whore also?

hahahahaha
you know that dumb bitch ex tried calling me after it happened, why doesn't she call police or tell her parents even? I told her to, I said that's the only way she's ever going to get anything, I even said I'd beat the guy to a bloody pulp for her cause I don't like rape in anyway whatsoever.

She just started shouting at me and saying that those ideas are stupid and I don't know anything and I'm dumb. So I just said "ok enjoy living with the fact that you got dicked by a ginger neek"

for the record, her rapist isn't scary, big, gangster or even involved in any underworld activity like me

she has nothing to worry about whatsoever, he can't do fuck all to her, she's just being a little bitch so she deserved it, don't do coke when you're 15 stupid sket

>I've tried to move on with my life but there is no point. I feel like my life was stolen from me.
soy.jpg

>soy.jpg
literally

move on, people get their parents killed and they move on quicker

my mums parents both died when she was 12-13, you don't hear her saying that shit, my MOTHER, a small 5'4" woman actually MOGS that cannacuck whos prob a similar height (it's all similar until 6ft)

>anglos

Attached: 1534190554683.jpg (400x496, 37K)

I'm Turkish kid

oh that explains it thx

seriously only time I've heard about "Anglo" is on this site
Well... Luckily I don't dig too deep on other boards, lol

No. I have had the symptoms that you niggeroids call "falling in love" but I was never stupid enough to let impulse control me or construct grand narratives of fate around my lizard brain wanting some poon.

Everybody experiences the same symptoms but only idiots with no self control let it consume them.

stephannie my underage secret idol
why wont you even notice me

pathetic beta male

Yes, with this man.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uyt5b3uRH2E

I'd legit let him empty all his wog seed in my mouth, and I don't do that for anybody!

no, i just thought i was because it was the first girl i had ever been with and so i cherished it and expressed my love to her and imagined our life together even though we had nothing in common and she moved on from me after about two weeks.

Did you post about your name being Cem which is kind of like Jem yesterday?

ye

I was once in love with a Guyanese girl when we were both around 12 years old and in the same class. I admitted my love for her on MSN and she immediately went offline. I went to school the next day and all her friends were giggling at me and she never talked to me again. I've never loved anyone since

Yes and it’s terrible

cool

Yes, i was in a very long relationship ( 7 years) .
She left me for one of her
>friends
>user i promise you he is just a friend!!

I fucked 2 of her best friends afterwards. Thanks to that they are really angry with each other now, leaving my ex almost alone with no friends.

Do you anons think we're tied?

>Do you anons think we're tied?
I think you're based and this is how every man should act.

None of this woe is me oh I'm so sad :( shit.

yeah man

Nonce cunt

serves you right for being a disgusting normie lmao

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

bump

Never been in love, never been infatuated, never had a crush. Never masturbated to a person I know either.

Yes it was blyatiful then i just realized that people who want a love partner for the rest of their life is people who are empty inside and have no cool goals in life.