Assblaster, please come back!

You once said you became a tripfag to talk to others who have invested in LINK. I'm sorry some turbo autist tried to dox you, truly. All of us are. It's been almost 5 months since you left us and there have been many developments since. We could really use your guidance!

Your predictions were:
>a spike to $60-70, consolidation to $10, and $150 long term
>$105 LINK by 2020 based on $1.5 Trillion market cap, and LINK controlling 7% of that (assuming all 1 Billion are in circulation)
>$700-1400 LINK if we get a speculative bubble that pumps the market cap to $10-20 Trillion based on your estimate of 7%

If you see this, please tell us what you think about the current happenings of the project!

Attached: assblaster.png (1805x1390, 361K)

He also said he'd be surprised if Link was below $3 by May 2018.

okay? so he's surprised lol

he's a nobody. his opinion is no more valuable than user's
why do people get so obssessed with larpers?

Your coin is dead.

33 33 33
6 6 6
get out of here satan!

Assblaster dindu nothing wrong sirs. At least he had energy. This place is less amped than it used to be

>I'm sorry some turbo autist tried to dox you
that was a different fucking person how many times are you gonna repeat the same nonsense?
AB was still posting here after they allegedly "doxxed him"

as for his prediction I believe he was making them based on the assumption that the entire market will keep going up. Everyone back then was talking about 2018 in terms of trillions of dollars for the entire crypto market cap.

There is many things to go right for link tokens to moon. I beieve there is a good chance of it happening but it's not gonna happen without adoption

individuals price prediction doesnt matter this only shows that LINK doesnt deserve CMC 117 rank

>Link designed to have low liquidity
What, it's an erc20. I can move it out of my nodes whenever I want.

its not a coin invalid

>coin
kek, nice try faggot

why would this invalidate anything he said though? he even said that he hates giving price predictions.

assblaster was important because he explained the big picture of what chainlink is: an industry token that wasn't made for and wouldn't cater to the average investor. it's an industry token. he explained the potential that chainlink has in this context.

Attached: 1515776671841.png (1827x4782, 1.53M)

>an industry token that wasn't made for and wouldn't cater to the average investor.
Literally too smart to make money.
>he explained the potential that chainlink has in this context.
It does have the potential to make Sergey explode from all the high-quality food he bought from the ico funds.

this is the kind of fud we've been missing for the past six months

the fact that still talk about this assblaster just shows how much of a newfag you fucking are, when anime-chan was the one that shilled biz into pooling their ethers together to get into the pre-sale

everyone that bought into the ico and pre-sale sold a long time ago, its literally only shitskins and newfags that fell for the memes that holds it now, including assblaster

kys

the fact that you normiefags are still here is yet another indicator that the bear market still has months left in it

>everyone that bought into the ico and pre-sale sold a long time ago

Untrue. I have only accumulated actually.

no one gives a fuck about your animechan boyfriend and if you sold then stop looking for validation here you pathetic loser

I still believe in Assblaster despite overwhelming evidence that he was a charlatan

kys you december faggots

unlike your assblaster nigger you could have gotten an easy 3x if you got into the link ico, you've only lost money because you are fucking retarded

i absolutely refuse to believe anyone that bought into the presale or short lived ico still holds to this day, atleast not unironically

bearmarket untill you've sold your entire stash and your whore gf leaves you

Our prophet was right in all cases but the time. His predictions was made for 2019 not 2018 because of unforeseen issues the CL team had to solve beforehand which Assblaster could not have known when he posted here.

I feel like they pressure us to sell. I will only accumulate, God have mercy on any soul that will fail for this low quality fudd, and if in the long term Chainlink becomes the next big thing, your rope will not be short enough to give you a swift painless death without time to have regrets. Also the user above is appealing at authority "i'm an oldfag, listen to mi guis, me important" , I don't give a fuck old man, your time is up. Bow before us, the next crypto wave. Chainlink holders.

The top 100 wallets have just been holding and accumulating. The product isn't even finished yet.

I read some people saying your tokens might get locked in a node for X time under a contract. Say, you lock your tokens for 1 year then you can't liquidate them for that 1 year until the contract is over. I don't know if it was a suggestion or it might actually happen

reminder asslarper claimed to be putting monero on a trezor address, something that is not possible

maybe with linkpool, on your own node you can do whatever you want

Sounds like link futures. People can trade ownership of the nodes. Boom liquidity.

lol

nice get, not even a fucking coin.
KEK rip deluded shitlinks

If you stake your link for a contract that requires you to stake for a year, then your link are staked in the penalty payment contract for a year.

Link will spark the next crypto bull run.

what is it going to take for you bagholders to just move on? seriously. several coins with a larger cap have gone 20-50x while chainlink did what, 2x? and even less if you bought it with bitcoin. you could have been making huge amounts of money and still bought in at 10,20% more than the ICO months later, instead of holding some deprecating asset for 9-10 months.

this kind of emotional investing is why all of you lose money.

AssBlaster, I wrote this the other day and it was Insta buried.

ASSBLASTER... I Don't know if you are still here or not. I'm sorry that these faggots weaponized their autism and doxxed you. You didn't deserve that.

I want to thank you. From the bottom of my heart I want to thank you for what you've done. You've risked your very livelihood to bring us insider information, in a completely selfless act that didn't only not benefit you at all, but put you at risk, and for what? A bunch of thankless neckbeards on a Chinese basket weaving forum.

I am a humble man. I live in the American Midwest and work hard 60+ hours a week. But through your insight and information you have shared with us, know that I have managed to accumulate 20,011 LINK as of now, sitting comfy on my trezor until the time id right, making this stack of seemingly useless internet monopoly money the second largest investment of my life behind my home. And its all thanks to you.

Everything that you have told us has come to pass. And I believe that trend will continue, and that some day, I will be able to break these chains of wage enslavement and experience true freedom, and there is no one else on earth that I can thank for that other than you.

I hope you read this. I hope you know that we're not all the rabid autists who hunted you down and doxxed you. I hope you know that by the time this is all over I believe you will have made a huge difference in a lot of people's lives. And I hope you know that your legacy will never die. The pink wojaks will flow thru the biz board carried along by the tears of the salty no-linkers, the very group you tried to help, while those of us who heeded your advice and wisdom will cheer loudly, "ASSBLASTER! ASSBLASTER! ASSBLASTER!" ... What a glorious day it will be.

Again, know that I'm a nobody. Just a guy with a small stack of LINK and a dream, but some day, I hope to buy you a beer and shake your hand.

Thank you, ASSBLASTER

Attached: 1522205811364.png (632x676, 342K)

I have heard your cries, and it Is I, AssBlasterMaster, Assblasters Master. I have come to this shitty thread to let you all know you are fucking retarded. Assblaster and I sold at $1.30 and have been living in the Bahamas since. But don't worry, If it ever does pump again, me and my 9 other disciples will be sure to dump on you once more.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 7.10.59 PM.png (1224x589, 190K)

Wew. Double dubs niggers.

Attached: PicsArt_07-03-09.47.26.jpg (1100x618, 115K)

hello friends, it`s me the famous assblaster.

i just wanted to say that i like to blast mans asses

This. LARP or no LARP, there was 0 benefit in doxxing him

How the fuck do people who come here still not understand that it’s an erc667 token and not erc20. There are some key differences, you absolute brainlet.
Top kek

>overwhelming evidence
>missed a price prediction
Okay

thank you for your service

because they're pathetic faggots who need a guiding hand as they don't have any balls nor brains

He warned people to sell XRB (Nano) at the beginning of January, and that it was a shitcoin. It's fallen from $25-35 to $2.50. He was spot on and saved people some money. Nano isn't an accomplishment, nothing can replace first mover advantage.

I have returned.

I can’t quite put my finger on why, but you sound extremely surprised.

How does it feel to JUST all the retards that actually believed you?

kek trips of truth

Attached: 1516459893837s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

AssBlaster, why have you foresaken us? please guide us once again

It is time to leave LINK my friends.

It has become obvious these last few months that our faith was not well placed. Oracles are necessary for the functionality of smart contracts, however it is several years before generalized smart contracts will be operating at scale.

By that time, the LINK project will have been long dead. The only significant efforts in this space come from the major projects within the Ethereum family, and centralized services competing with them. LINK is neither. LINK has the support of neither the centralized nor decentralized communities.

It is just Sergey.

Just a lone man whose expertise is limited and whose energy is waning. No major partnerships exist. No community support exists outside of some deluded channers. And like 99.9% of all crypto projects, it will simply drift into memory.

Link is dead.

Did your opinion changed in the meantime or you still believe in what you said previously having at disposal new insider information?
Also we always joke about eoy 1000, what will chainlink be worth at the end of the year in your opinion?
If it's really you, make a new thread with your trips, we miss you prophet. Like the user above, we will always be in your debt, you risked your personal good for some anons.
Give us some hope in this dark times, don't forsake us...

Attached: 1526883180756.jpg (960x901, 39K)

Noo..noooo
Nooooooooooo
You were supposed to be Chosen One!
You were supposed to destroy the Fudders,not join them. You were supposed to bring balance to the chainlink community, not leave it in darkness!

Attached: 1527148660094.jpg (436x413, 38K)

LINK 1K EOY

STAY STINKY