Is it true adults in first world countries refuse to grow up?

Is it true adults in first world countries refuse to grow up?

Attached: 1519543894157.jpg (1024x768, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hx-G1uhRqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Rick and Morty? Love it!

Attached: 22220542_319386541861155_2741447504431153152_n.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

yup

Attached: 062ad931f081c346ef0949196be51f38bb37e303_hq.jpg (1024x1009, 113K)

adulthood is boring

Taking early sci courses at uni ends up forcing you to interact with pop-sci faggots who got into science from that shit show and Facebook groups like I fucking love science. They're usually dumb as fuck but openly brag about being a STEM major. Worst part is they typically drop out or change majors but don't shut the fuck up about the basic shit they learned and use it as some intellectual high ground.

I still have the same hobbies as I did as a kid

specifically america, yes, they're literal infants

Attached: capeshitters.jpg (1280x720, 471K)

Some one post the Jow Forums Comment of that pic

Is this vodka?

>specifically america, yes, they're literal infants
tf
tp

It's a bong.

Sorry I'm blind, don't mind me.

Is American krokodil machine, comrade.

normal cigarettes are so out of place in this image, must be his dads or w\e

americans eat sugars all day, with sodas, crisps and more crap like that, they all dress with jumpers and tshirts and sneakers, all dream about big wroom wroom cars and stay in line for their favourite super hero movie. So yes. Children.

They are circumcised overweight muttoids that play Minecraft and watch rick n morty or my little pony and eat cereal

>cigarettes
>marijuana
>candy with milk
Healthy as fuck.

Saw this on a /his/ thread:
The manchild is everything the adult hates. The manchild is motivated, haves fun, is at peace with himself, understands the world and most of all, has a dream. These are everything the adult hates for these are the very things the adult has lost whilst climbing the stairs into adulthood. The adult has had the cruel reality of how pointless everything is beaten into them. They are flatten by the hammer of society and molded into what they are by expectations. They do not dream. They do not have goals. They are neither motivated nor having fun. They have false dreams and goals implanted into them by expectations. They have their fun replaced by whatever the hammer deems fit to bestow upon them. They come in the form of whatever the society requires. More consumers for the alcohol industry, more consumers for the bullet factory, more soldiers for the military industrial complex or perhaps more babies to boost economy. English being my 4th language I cannot truly express my thoughts but to sum it up, *hits pipe*, think about it logically. Is there anything more cuck than being a being accepted by society or in better words, a slave?

Absolutely rich coming from the country where living with your parents til 35 is considered the norm

Attached: 1550842729045.jpg (500x637, 39K)

>whole country obsessed with capeshit
Yeah they're manchildren alright.

Nah, his dad would had gotten at least a real ashtray instead of a fucking jar

Based. Adulty Adults dont even know how to have friends anymore

>t. Lives with his parents and has all of his food cooked by mommy.

>tfw no mommy to bring me delicious gabagool
I wish I was Italian

Attached: tony[1].jpg (780x585, 54K)

Why yes I do abandon all.I enjoy and grow up to become an addict of anti depressants or other unhealthy drugs how did you know?

Attached: 1551634328918.gif (460x258, 1.88M)

pretty sure "adults" in third world countries watch kids' sports like soccer and b-ball too

Sports and cars are the only acceptable adult male hobbies

Manchildren aren't disparaged for having imagination, optimism, or "fun," but because they remain obsessed with childish hobbies well into adulthood. Video games, cartoons, comics, these things rarely lead to any personal growth or creativity. Unless of course you develop talent in programming or drawing, spurred on by a childhood fondness for those media. That said, the average pleb is no better, watching tv/Netflix or browsing social media as soon as they get home from their 9-to-5. Most people seem very content to simply consume.

yes, it tears me apart

>harmless pastimes bad
>bitter wageslavery good

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

Probably because there's no need to grow up. Life is easy so we just fuck around

His dad would probably smoke something else other than fucking menthols

Literally based. Marvel movies suck though.

Abandoning your family because of some deluded idea of adulthood is pretty immature to be desu

Literally cigarettes for girls

Why'd you post Pearl from Steven universe

not really, no
there's nothing acceptable about watching kids' sports
ask any woman (since women are the gatekeepers to what's socially acceptable) what she thinks about "men" watching kids' sports

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

Well, i know alot of 25 year olds who get shit jobs, drink like retards, dont take care of kids, go to parties even if married and buy video games

And you eat cheetos because you cant cook

Watching sports you dont practice is pathetic

>...Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s...
>sweden
what?

This civilization is dying anyway. All the things you think are important are actually irrelevant in the face of death.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hx-G1uhRqA

Attached: da7196b6f9b2b9914b0426c4ba8cf664feed5e56.png (1073x1518, 1.11M)