Mainnet

>16 days ago

we're getting closer...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 5.04.49 PM.png (1978x1206, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/blob/master/docs/ISSUE_TEMPLATE.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what can we expect once this is out

Attached: 658276780981.jpg (600x337, 29K)

mainnet will disappoint and it will crash hard

See Req mainnet

wrong and wrong. give me one reason other than "all coins crash after mainnet"?
sometimes I wonder why i'm on biz anymore. can some one link me to where all the old fags are now?

if they release mainnet into this amrket its fucked. too soon. this singularity shit cannot happen till 2020 and beyond, simply because we need to wait for ETH to deploy its syllabication solutions and the financial dapps to be possible.

If mainnet launches and the price tanks I’ll be buying more.

Before mainnet comes out, there's some hope that it will be good.

After mainnet comes out, all hope is lost.

we moved to a secret forum free from newfags

Mainnet is the only thing on the horizon that could boost the price. That Sergey is retarded enough to release it in a bear market says it all. RIP stinkies.

post a link OP

honestly i dont think anyone is speculating on lnks price action anymore comapred to other coins. its essentially ICO price and only follows BTC. maybe it goes slightly udner ICO if they releae mainnet in bear market.

nevermind got it
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/blob/master/docs/ISSUE_TEMPLATE.md

Mainnet will not be the big event we expect it to be, I actually expect a pump but then a dump eventually when we realize its only the beginning. Another couple years after mainnet when we've figured out the kinks and demonstrated the capability will be when the singularity should happen.

Attached: 1531327676654.jpg (677x530, 107K)

I honestly don’t think there’s any incentive for them to delay the release because the market is currently bearish. What exactly would be the argument there? I firmly believe Chainlink could be the driving force of the next true bull run.

>16 days ago move hosting docs to agnostic directory

Nothing to do with the mainnet. Once again emotinally invested retardeds are reaching to validate their worthless holdings. Chainlink is a garbage project, debate me.

READ

it sounds like it's months away

Attached: Capturemainnet.png (372x380, 33K)

Attached: Capturemainnet2.png (377x478, 40K)

When is this from?

today

this

In all honesty, why won’t they just tell us when mainnet is due? That wouldn’t be considered marketing. I feel like we’re playing a game of 20 (million) questions with them.

thanks. this made me strangely comfy. there is more time.

Even when the aggregation code is done, there has to be the entire process of getting node operators to be using the full testnet (not the single node setup they have now) and bugtesting it.
They literally don't even have the aggregation code finished, let alone deployed. After it's deployed, there has to be the full testing process where node operators actually run test jobs and aggregated answers get supplied. Then depending on what issues raise their heads, there has to be the full process of troubleshooting and error correction.
Mainnet could easily be next year. In fact if I was to bet on it, I would say it would be 80% likely to be next year or later. But what does it matter? All that matters is that what they release works. That it works exceptionally. If that means waiting until 2020 then honestly who cares.

because they probably don't know it themselves and have 0 obligation to tell us anything and even though it's not marketing it's a price sensitive information and Sergey will never say anything that could impact the price, Rory said that people will figure it out when mainnet is nearing by following the progress.
Maybe that guy from linkpool knows something more but only because he has a better understanding, I doubt Sergey would share anything with him

Attached: 47407600-DBC9-415A-BA3A-69EC050A828D.jpg (900x900, 73K)