Kylie Jenner Will Be Youngest Self-Made Billionaire

What the FUCK are you doing with your lives, Jow Forums? Kylie FUCKING Jenner is worth $900 BILLION (that's THOUSAND MILLION) FUCKING DOLLARS.

And you are on Jow Forums. Scraping by. Shameful. Start a business you fucking losers.

news.google.com/stories/CAAqfggKInhDQklTVkRvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NrY0tFUWpxeTlUVWpJQU1FU1lZckpYU0lOVFRFakpMZVd4cFpTQktaVzV1WlhJZ1ltVWdkR2hsSUhsdmRXNW5aWE4wSUhObGJHWWdiV0ZrWlNCaWFXeHNhVzl1WVdseVpTZ0FQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 4.55.04 PM.png (928x582, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/forbesdigitalcovers/2018/07/11/how-20-year-old-kylie-jenner-built-a-900-million-fortune-in-less-than-3-years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

worth or has?

there's a difference

Self-made is a bit of a stretch.

I can't take this shit anymore. Literally posts her ass and sells overpriced makeup to dumb materialistic sluts who will never attract a decent man ever.

forbes.com/sites/forbesdigitalcovers/2018/07/11/how-20-year-old-kylie-jenner-built-a-900-million-fortune-in-less-than-3-years/

>Self-Made

I know, I know. That's part of the fun of the troll, though. Fucking ridiculous world.

Kys commie she's a smart brave women

>"All the money and connections her rich parents gave her doesn't mow itself kids. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps like this 20 year old Boomer"

Attached: 1530214718056s.jpg (250x191, 9K)

>worth 900 billion
>billion

Attached: kylie4.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

her hips look gross

Attached: kylie.jpg (1080x1281, 124K)

>t. jealous basedlet
she's
MILF
happily married
big and successful family that supports her
every man wants her
oh yeah and worth 900 MILLION DOLLARIDOOS

Attached: kylie5.jpg (1242x1243, 135K)

>Kylie Jenner
It's simple economics...she already had come from a family with a wealthy net worth. She likes fashion and what not. Any girl with the IQ above 100 can succeed in pitching different make -ups and designer wear to bimbos. it just so happens with the way social media is set up, the trends last shorter, but when they're trending, they're trending heavy.

Kyiler has great networking skills due to her being in the know throughout the fashion community already due to her last name.
I'm sure there were way more people in on this and just used her as a means to grow a huge corporation to suck money out from the bimbos of the world. turns out there's way more bimbos than we expected

Attached: kylie2.png (835x736, 1.31M)

literally looks like one of those nigger Bratz dolls

Attached: Bratz-Header.jpg (940x470, 98K)

self made = took clothes off on instagram.

shes got those thigh implants.

>self made
>literally born into a celebrity family with tens of millions of net worth and image to leverage
Trump going from $1mil to a bil is a better accomplishment

true

but 1 million back when Trump inherited it would be like 30-50 million in today's money

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1531346828217.jpg (600x408, 35K)

trump had family connections though. the average joe wouldnt never become a billionaire with just a mil to invest. unless he had several lifetimes to live.

>Comments have been disabled for this article
Gee, I wonder why

I'd rather stare at the marble in that bathroom to be honest

Attached: 1528738277688.jpg (618x597, 64K)

imagine begin a billionaire but have mutt kids that dont even look like you lol
whats the point?

Attached: 1531204655944.jpg (640x599, 95K)

you should go read up about Bill Gates, his grandparents on this mother's side. his whole family was involved with IBM and the likes, as well as some major banks. he didn't come up with those ideas on his own.