He isn't buying silver right now

>He isn't buying silver right now
It's almost like you want to stay poor

also precious metals thread

Attached: best_metal.jpg (237x213, 13K)

It's slightly better than "investing" in a car, but either way enjoy your bubble on the way down.

Sigh, i got denied neetbucks so i had to unload a shitton in order to survive a couple of years. With this being the case i am almost sure that it will go to the moon.

Asteroid mining will eventually make precious metals near worthless.

Attached: asteroidmining.jpg (2970x1890, 638K)

>He believes the space mining meme

Not an argument

lol
too bad the earth is flat

True, in the next 50 years this will happen

you can't eat metal

you can, it just doesnt help much

how am I supposed to afford silver AND crypto AND stocks AND real estate? fuck off man too much choices I only have $1000 to spend lmao

>t. bagholder since 2011

PM-fags are the original shitcoin shillers.

>asteroid mining

Attached: 6b7.png (645x729, 32K)

>ass-teroid mining
Oh yeah, it's right around the corner I'm sure.

Attached: 1960adventuresinspacecolor.jpg (306x400, 78K)

Argue for it then, dipshit. Show me some examples of upcoming asteroid mining tech that will be viable in the next 20 years. Or did you puss out and abandon this thread Rebecca?

Man will first have to get to the moon.

>muh speculative infopic
space isn't real numbnuts

That feeling when GESARA is about to hit...

Last time I bet wrong BTC was 6 bucks a coin and there was a drip tap that would give you 1/2 a coin day...

It would be real fucking funny if I was wrong again.... History changing events and I get fucked twice.

Might buy some silver...

this faggot eats stocks and cash

saged and hidden

Attached: rope-noose-6906641.jpg (800x533, 58K)

How does one buy silver if they're poor? Retard.

2 ounces isn't going to change anything even if it goes x100 (which it never will)

art is better than precious metals

Elon Musk is at this already xD

You know how much metal its going to take to get to that asteroid numbnuts?

Who srly believes that meme? Must be subhunan races

>Not holding 100k of SpaceX stock to hedge your position in metals

Nice try

My grandfather was a silver bug back in the 70s, bought hundreds of ounces of the stuff. I got a good chunk of it after he died. If he was a gold bug instead I'd be retired right now. Thanks, gramps.

When and if it happens, the only thing asteroid mining will be relevant for orbital construction.

Silver the once and future money

Attached: 20180702_191712.jpg (2576x1932, 1.35M)

Kek

We haven't even put a man on Mars yet, I don't think mining asteroids is gonna happen for a while.

And you can't live in food either, what's your point?

My grandfather was a bitcoin bug in the 70s. Mined it on his Apple II. I control the world now.

That is $13/14 coin market value now.

Kek

When the fiat will dump, even two OZ makes a quite difference, user.

Silver output is 800 million ounce per year. In 40 years it should be 2 billion ounces. Thats 62000 tonnes at 600,000$ per ton.

The falcon heavy goes to deep space for 10 million/ton. 10 measly tonnes at a time.

Maybe platinum, gold will be affecten but not silver.

Also Bayhorse silver check it out.

Attached: IMG_4829.jpg (960x670, 107K)

gonna wait for $13.5 for me silver long

Attached: 3b63921f793e92a8d9d8dd7c505a5fc6--delirium-sandman-neil-gaiman.jpg (675x525, 101K)

yeah wanted to buy some but how do you sell without getting ripped off?

Take some certified dealer with buy back guarantee. If it'll 2x, you are already /comfy even with premiums

The man who believes asteroid mining is feasible is the same guy who thinks that we're just a few years away from flying cars

Deluded

we're going straight to $10

We already created ''flying cars''. It's not that hard. There's just no market for it. They're stupid and dangerous.

10$ per gram, lads

yeah it is better than a car tho with silver you only lose the vat with a car you lose 30% plus vat when you roll out the dealership.