My last one 404'd with no responses? Lol, everyone will be talking about UUU in the upcoming weeks

My last one 404'd with no responses? Lol, everyone will be talking about UUU in the upcoming weeks.

Attached: uuu.jpg (399x399, 8K)

Care to elaborate?

Talking about it mooning? Talking about it exit scamming?

Gonna need some help here homeboy

I'll buy some for the lols. it is basically worthless. atm

Pls help me. I’ve been holding since may and I’m becoming suicidal

UUU holder here. What did I miss user?

I did some research apparently testnet launches in August.

My sense of despair just reached a new low.

coins like this remind me vechain. really under the radar and then all of the sudden main net launch and fucking pumps like mofo. the wait could be worth while I will buy 100k if I can get my price. It is supposed to be Asian version of STEEM it has 35 times more of its supply, and dollar value wise comparing STEEM's USD value when it was at a similar stage it should be worth 0.004x cents. Currently 50% undervalued, easy 1-2x from here. I can see it go up to 0.17 cents at somepoint in the next year during the next mega pump, that would give it a marketcap of about a billion. Long term wise this would yield about 80x from current prices. However I will wait for it go a little lower may 20-25 sats.

Something big is gonna happen. And if you don't believe me just wait a bit.

I will giving more pointers after the first domino drops. I don't want to say too much now

Beta isn't for another 10 months, and the main net release is useless without it. How is this going to pump?

Again, bookmark this and come back in a bit.

Lmao I can smell the street shitting from here

Did you develop the scat fetish before or after joining Jow Forums

>thread of nothin burgers
>I don't want to say too much now
kek,heavy bag cope?

;)

DO UUU believe!?!? This coin is so wildly undervalued. All in boys, but dont expect shit for a year...

Smells like curry

don't forget to buy BIX also ; )

Attached: bix.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Get a trip code fag so we know if you're legit or a faggot ass larper. Holding a big bag though so hope you are a right

ok I've never done it before so lemme try.

alright ill link to this thread after it starts

perfect

what time frame are we talking?

Kek I tripled my ETH on this shitcoin and sold that ETH for usdt best move ever