What were you like in 2008?

What were you like in 2008?

Attached: 300x300.jpg (300x375, 28K)

happy

2008 was the year I discovered Jow Forums.
you guess which way it went

happy, lost my virginity in summer 2008

Normal

Polish high school receives money from the EU to send students to (((euroweek))) camp

Attached: euroweek.jpg (900x600, 88K)

just a happy kid
god. time flies

I had friends

I was 12 and a devout protestant boy. I really liked obama, had a christian themed backpack, brought my bible with me to school, went on mission trips and to bible camp. I wanted to be a missionary or join the military. I loved playing outside with the neighborhood buddies and loved my youth group. Apparently I was also a chick magnet cause girls made it clear they were into me, but I was very socially awkward and kinda weird as well so I didn't get a gf.

Attached: 8039D03A-906F-4961-BF2C-70A00542FDF0.jpg (749x777, 116K)

i would come home from school and watch disney channel. life was good

very happy

no, mocked people like that in 2008

I looked like that in 2003 not 2008

I was 14 and in my last year of grade school. Still happy and somewhat productive. Lots of promise. Next year I got severely depressed, dropped out of school the year after that and now I haven't seen my relatives for almost 7 years. Neet shut in for almost ten.

It still doesn't feel real to me.

I don't remember, all I remember is that I played a shit ton of Halo 3

I was 9 years old
Can't actually remember but I did really shit in school

Pretty much the same as I am now. Hateful, angry, and autistic.

Attached: 300px-3D-Night_Elf.jpg (300x565, 27K)

Very lonely and starting puberty
Still lonely though

How do you afford living expenses?

Leeching off of father and mother. I don't even have neetbux.

More attractive. More depressed. Better future perspectives.

>Haven't seen relatives in almost 7 years
>They still give you money

how

Hopeful

Attached: Öffnen.png (1052x339, 203K)

Was 10 for most of the year, turning 11 that December. We only got broadband that summer, only having dial-up previously. Initially my older brothers wouldn't let me use it, pretty much since they were jealous that they never had it at their age but by the end of the year they stopped caring. In the meantime, I got around that by sneaking my brother's laptop and PSP with my sister. We used to troll on Bebo together, targeting Muslims and whatnot. I remember we found some Jewish-American girl who was also doing that who posted pic related, which I thought was funny. Good times :^)

Attached: 29225893012_0325c9eb78_o.png (640x410, 283K)

cute

i was fascinated by efukt humor

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

back then i actually had friends and played in the school jazz band. everything has gone downhill since.

Like now but younger

Pretty much resigned to my imminent suicide, I got on meds and am somehow still here a decade later.
If me back then could see me now he'd probably have gone through with it though.

this
I'm still an autist, I'm just an older autist

I was 14 and still living in my home country. I liked listening to edgy punk rock music like Sex Pistols and Dead Kennedys although I really couldn’t speak English at all.

Attached: 70301E04-56CF-4009-B38C-04F4CDEE764F.jpg (614x960, 153K)

ngl i was an emo xD

I dropped out of high school in 2008 due to addiction. I was pretty fucked up then. Things are better now.

I was 8 years old.

was 8 dont remember much

Its fine user. We all know which country it was. No need to hide. Mexican filth.

Fuck

Attached: D1EF5AD5-3BD5-4F7B-9B20-856435F12BC5.jpg (1435x1404, 263K)

pretty normal. had friends, school was fun and my summer vacation in norway was nice

Is that you?

i used to browse Jow Forums and was into the whole 1488 nonsense, now i literally how a black gf

I've seen my mother, father and sister. I still live with them.

I actually went outside back then & had some friends. Although, I still think they weren't truly my friends & just felt sorry for me.

Fat nerdy kid with long hair that played counter strike all day

>10 years old
yeap

Attached: EE166F5390914789BC09FCCE8BE80ECD.jpg (597x596, 57K)

I was 8 so don't really know

wtf underage reported

I'm 18

I was 14, so I guess I must have been an awkward tryhard faggot who didn't fit in anywhere and had a crushing need to meet the expectations of everyone around him and still failed spectacularly. Kinda like myself now but more annoying.