Nobody has been more justed than me

Spent a BTC on a coin that got listed on binance. Was a noob at the time did not realize that these coins drop tremendously after the initial listing. Coin drops 80% from ATH in under 20 minutes from me buying. $17000 invested was worth $4000 bucks in like 15 minutes. top that.

Attached: bitcoin.jpg (307x164, 10K)

common mistake

Attached: 1518192641459.png (532x582, 514K)

Welp, someone's got to be the one to give their money to the ICO holders and developers. Guess that goy was you.

yikes

Attached: 1497081018332.png (399x322, 42K)

hahahahaahaha WHOOPS lol
man i was depressed about buying back in at ~$8k after selling at $16k til i started browsing biz again. y'all some idiots fr. no offence OP

I took out a $20,000 loan in May thinking I was buying the dip and now I'm down about 80%

double digit interest rate. top THAT.

-80% since MAY? You must have invested in some premium fucking shitcoins, son.

I actually bought some high mkt cap bottomed out alts like Strat and Ark. And then they go and crash like 50%. Strat was at rock bottom support at around $7 (or so it seemed to me, and most of the cryptosphere at the time), so mfw when it dropped to like $2 in just one month.

Anyway, I won't brag about my salary, but I'm doing alright, I can take the financial burden. I'll take it on the chin and hold until I lose 100% or gain 1000%

lol

Hope you learned something from you're expensive mistake at least, faggot.

yep I did. But binance should have put warnings or some shit . i mean how would you know the coin would instantly get justed unless you were a experienced trader that had been in the game for a while. I am sure lots of people get destroyed when coins first get listed. its bs binance should have a buffer system or atleast be a decent market maker for it

what did you learn OP, spell it out for us

>have thousands of dollars
>never do any research on how coin listings work
>drop 17k
>lose most of it
>Binance should protect me from speculating on worthless shitcoins

You're a colossal faggot.

You know what this is equivalent too?

Somebody making something that you have no clue what it does, they lie to you and tell you it does something awesome, yet you still have no clue. They then ask you to give them a fuckton of money. You do, for some fucking reason.

Neck yourself

>top that
easy as fuck. i lost a little over $700k in a liquidated margin long while sleeping in the december 23rd flash crash. you have no idea what justed feels like.

Attached: cage.gif (430x215, 2.36M)

>buying crypto

Attached: AP_17171822298733-hypodermic-needles-syringes-everywhere-.jpg (652x367, 65K)

>have 700k
>margin trades with stop loss
U kinda deserve it desu

Without*

I bought a house in April at 121k that is now estimated to be worth 107k. About the same amount of value lost, except I still have to pay interest on the loan AND I hate the house and have to piss away thousands more just to install a functional bathroom in it. Imagine having to blow a fuckload of cash just to have a place to shit and wash your balls.

Attached: suicide-booth.jpg (720x538, 61K)

Fuck off faggot. No one should tell you or warn you anything. You want to make a lot of money? Then be willing to accept that you could lose a lot of money. It goes both ways. I’m glad you lost 13k.

Top kek I remember you, you didn‘t get rid of the trash house?

Not that easy to liquidate a house. Maybe I'll buy another one if the market falls further, and rent this one out.

my man, i wish i didnt buy my house

WHAT DID YOU LEARN NEWFAG

kek

It's like I consistently mistime my entire life

t.Trevon J

I sold CAN purchased for $11,000 for $600 at the start of April. Fuck you, OP. I could have paid off half my terrible, soul destroying college debt with $11k.

My 2500 dollars worth of fun has been consistently worth 400-500 dollars for half a year now.