Austria

What are they, genetically speaking? How much intermarriage with Magyars, Slovenes, and Czechs was there?

Attached: 1534630057375.png (1200x800, 632)

Arnold Schwarzenegger

He's a faggot without acting talent who hates Austria

What has that got to do with genetics

Why does he hate it

does he speak austrian?

When I was in Vienna I saw lots of slav heads. But I dont know if thats just Vienna.

He wanted to dub himself for German film versions but the producers felt he sounded too Austrian (which isn't threatening) and went for a German German accent

austrians are primarily slavshits, especially in the east.

east germans and austrians are annoying LARPers. all the right-wing retards are from there (east germany has highest percentage of AfD voters)

West Germany on the other hand does not vote for crazy politicians

Attached: germany_r1a.png (1228x1328, 83K)

Because his daddy touched him

I'm just glad that my ancestry is from the northwest part of Germany.

I would be very sad if I was an east german slavshit

None of these things are related to each other, are you schizophrenic?

They speak german in australia?

our (yugo) colony :)

styria, carinthia and lower austria are all slavic

you're not funny, fuck off

i thought it was funny. shut the fuck up and get a sense of humor you fucking faggot

What? I didnt know they spoke german there i thought they spoke english like new zealand

>spouting boring, stale ten year old memes is humor
stop samefagging your shitposts and kill yourself already

retard
retard and also a massive faggot.

You didnt answer his original question though.

>tfw not a qt trap
>tfw not getting raped by an Austrian boy
Tfw

>ten year old
This joke is much older than that and just refuses to die

Attached: 1d7c71398f2240b2667d9e9c49928e0d.jpg (500x373, 33K)

few people know this, but our ancestors used to live as far as Brunico is South Tyrol, Italy and the environs of Salzburg, or Solnograd, as medieval Slovenes once called it.

Are there are still Slovene speaking natives in Carinthia, and have the Austrians stopped acting assblasted about them yet?

There is no nationwide study on Y-DNA haplogroups in Austria, this map is mostly conjecture by some anthro forum poster. I'd guess (East) Austrians are definitely 1/3-1/2 Slavshits, but not fullblown Slavs, in my experience, they don't really look the same as their Eastern neighbours on average. t. Yugo

Nazi guilt.