HEAR ME OUT

Who do you guys think is actually going to be using the ChainLink network? Do you really think that enterprise smart contracts will use some shitty 'decentralised' oracle network rather than MICROSOFT CRYPLETS?

Do you guys even know what Azure, Bletchley and Cryplets are? Microsoft have said that in order for blockchains to be used there NEEDS to be a 3.0 blockchain that covers oracles, network scaling and internal business solutions.

Azure is the cloud platform that will format, authenticate and allow businesses to store data.

Bletchley is the blockchain that will allow for developers to create their own smart contracts with an easy to use UI.

Cryplet oracles are the middleware that will feed the data from Azure to Bletchley. ALL IN AN ENCRYPTED MICROSOFT SERVER. EASY TO USE AND SAFE FOR BUSSINESS. NONE OF THIS SYBIL ATTACK/BAD ACTOR SHIT.

The whole idea of decentralised oracles does not even fucking work. Have you guys checked out orisi.org/? There is a reason that this didn't happen.

Ripple has already deployed Codius for their smart contract/oracle solution. So there's that too.

ChainLink is overvalued right now. I use to think that ChainLink was a good project before I dug a bit deeper. I use to be a marine.

BIZ is now just a brainlet echochamber for low IQ 'traders'. Just like those fucking elite crypto trading facebook groups. Wake up. You're not going to make it.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (695x800, 71K)

Didn’t read past the first paragraph. You’re an idiot.

Owning Link is a hedge against suicide if it moons. You better have some user.

reddit spacing makes it a lot easier to just read the first line and then sage. Thanks.

We are all to bored to spoon fed newbs to link op. This is your own journey.

Linkies: Commence FUD

>Do you really think that enterprise smart contracts will use some shitty 'decentralised' oracle network rather than MICROSOFT CRYPLETS?

microsoft cryptlets (that's crypt-lets, not cryp-lets) USES chainlink, smoothbrain. this is literally one of the most talked about and well established partnerships chainlink has.

>he doesn't know that Sergey Nazarov created Cryptlets

Sergey is working with Microsoft on their Cryplets project, he said so himself user.

Attached: 1530033041665.jpg (673x806, 67K)

NOTHING USES CHAINLINK YOU UTTER IMBECILE. THE FUCKING CHAINLINK TEST NET DOES NOT EVEN USE CHAINLINK TOKENS OR NODES.

You are a retard.

I don’t give a fuck what you say. Everything I said is 100% true. Nothing and nobody is using Chainlink.

I fucking gave up on this piece of shit coin.

I dont even bother to look it up. Its just a reminder of how much of a fucking failure I am for listening to Jow Forums scams.

Nowadays, I just wagie hard trying to earn back the money i invested in this scam coin

Fuck you OP

Tossed in a few bucks for 50k links just in case...

Attached: 154C09E6-39CE-4783-8B84-F62DF288193B.png (638x359, 247K)

Of course, mainnet hasn't been launched. So it cannot be used. What kind of shit tier pajeet fuckery fud is that?

Nice, I only put in a few pennies I found on the ground for 500k linkies.

since you don't want us to buy LINK?

what are you holding? what should we buy?

Quote;unquote "TESTNET".
Fucking imbecile.

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

The absolute state of Link fudders.

>Codius
Codius is shit
>Wow “containers”..
Do you know what a cryptlet actually is?
>Interledger
Crap
>Ripple
You think SWIFT, an enormous multinational institutional who controls almost the entire worlds money transfers and has serious multidecade long relationships with prettty much every bank large or small on the planet, will be put out of business by some crypto moon hype centralized trash that wasn’t built from the ground up the fit their exact needs? Once swift debuts their next gen blockchain system ripple will be go down in history as nothing more than primitive proof of concept.

Attached: 9403B871-7EB7-4417-9947-69C6E33EC73B.jpg (499x675, 81K)

1) SWIFT am already using XRP dummy
2) you think SWIFT would adopt project been exit scammed and abondoned? that like think SWIFT will start using pandacoin

Attached: 1531227669026.jpg (728x716, 103K)

SWIFT is not using Ripple

Attached: 5761A5E2-A93D-49FD-B5CB-95827CFEBCF0.png (1300x2000, 288K)

kekzinga!

The fudders and nonstop spammers have to stop. Has no one ever heard of Tierion? Their only competition is Factom and they already have a working product. TNT provides cryptographic timestamps to smart contracts so smart contracts can be trusted. They are partnered with Dell and Microsoft and are being used by over 1000 companies ALREADY. They have a ridiculously small market cap compared to chainlink which has no working product nor any confirmed partnerships with any major companies yet.

Kill yourself