What is your favorite country in Latin America and why?

What is your favorite country in Latin America and why?

Attached: 1200px-Latin_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1200x1200, 272K)

uruguay

I hate all of them

easy, chile

USA they're rich and control the world's media

I like BR because its the most diverse(culturally/economically/geographically) and probably has/had the most opportunity to be relevant worldwide.
Also because I like all the brazilians ive met irl

Brazil
>high murder rate
>everyone is mixed
>high poverty

El Salvador

Bolivia because of its amazing geography (salar the uyuni,lake titikaka,Illimani,Illampu,Madre de dios,Sajama,etc) its rich history (tiwanaku,potosi,independence,German Busch)
Their unique culture (most well preserved indigenous traditons mixed with a rich spanish heritage make for a unique folklore and way of life, its also dirt cheap for everyone else and foreigners are treated like gods as it was the most isolated country in LA that recieved pretty much no inmigration its certainly the heart of south america, a hidden diamond that only reveals itself to a true adventurer.
T. tourist guide

>most diverse
isn't just a big jungle?

isn't latin america just one big country?

Perú wiII try their best!

Attached: 49125784_p58_master1200.png (300x300, 75K)

Peru/Chile because they had the most fascinating aboriginal tribes

I loved Nicaragua for it's beautiful colonial architecture, colorful/interesting history, and laid back environment. Too bad everything went to shit.

Attached: 1528174515158.jpg (800x900, 47K)

Uruguay because they are sulistas

Uruguay. Its name has a nice ring to it

isnt the united states like over 50 little countries?

Los Estados Unidos, they make good burgers

technically yes
thats' why the eu is trying to copy us

Brazil
>biggest land
>high crime
>brigadeiro

LOS

Paraguay to shop
Uruguay to live

Ew, bolivia and bolivians are shit, wig.

Chile and Argentina because many friends I made from playing video games live there

>T. irrelevant country whos only worth mention was the time they got gangrape
Ive never suggested paraguay to anyone for anything there is absolutely nothing special about your country, its so bland its depressing im honestly surprised you havent been absorbed by Brazil by now.

We exist to be a border, unironically.

you visited? when?

Bolivians also have a place named Madre de Dios or did you mistake it?

Attached: Madre de Dios.jpg (1900x1266, 363K)

oh it seems the Madre de Dios river also goes through Bolivia

From the U.S.

From the ones I've visited: Colombia-Mexico > Nicaragua > Ecuador-Guatenala > Costa Rica

Really want to do Brazil at some point.

Based!

Argentina

Panama tbf, although it is rightful clay. Non rightful clay, I'd go with the USA including PR cause of diverse cultures and Venezuela cause I have family from there

Venezuela is rightful clay too btw

LOS

>What is your favorite country in Latin America
Paraguay
>why?
otherwise i’d be a bitter, unhappy loser like all the self-haters on Jow Forums

unironically Bolivia is so shit it ALSO lost territory to a gangraped empoverished country

France lost a war to Haiti but that doesnt make Haiti any better senpai.

Brazil , mostly because we have a somewhat diverse population (not for long tho), and I believe we have more things going on for us than all the other countries.
Also, I just went back from a Carnival block, and I'm feeling good with my country right now.

We could have been born in a worse country without an emergency passport to the US, I suppose.

it only makes France worse
“cheese eating surrendering monkeys” blah blah you know the drill

You lost because your government was stupid enough to fill the colony with slaves with barely any french colonists to control the population, not the worst defeat in the world, but could have been easily avoided if they took some precaution.

I've never visited so I can't tell. From here Uruguay and Chile seems based

ESTADOS BRASILEIROS DA REPÚBLICA BANANIL

Chile. Looks beautiful and comfy