Are you in debt? If so for what and how much?

Are you in debt? If so for what and how much?

Attached: 55681.jpg (720x720, 36K)

i owe the bank around 400k

>TFW too poor to be in debt in the first place

Attached: 1551642135544.jpg (550x441, 33K)

No, I'm not a brainlet

I dont believe u

Are you planning to pay it?

bout 60k in combo of mortgage and stud loan payments. not too bad iah

it's mortgage debt, not a problem for me.

paying it off every week.

About 9.5k in credit debt. Thank God I didn't to college

No fortunately

I almost finished paying my 3.5k loan.

Attached: 1355441992291.png (420x420, 156K)

like 5k
from loans taken out in my name by my mother

11k study debt against 0,01% interest.

Dont have to pay anything back yet.

No

I have maybe $3000 to pay on my car

I hope it doesn't break or I don't know what I'll do

What the fuck? Did you take out a loan for an apartment in Toronto?

I owe ~950k but its for multiple houses and the renters pay back more than required for the repayments
in theory I am just sitting here generating equity without any downside so it really worries me because if generating wealth were this easy everyone would do it, there is probably some huge risk that I have no idea about and will end up being a bankrupt loser in a few years

No, but i spend about 50% of my paycheck on rent, so it feels like it.

think my HECS debt is around 40k

400k mortgage is around the average here. I have a house in Vancouver.

Obviously or they'd have cut your head off on camera.

provide math. I want to see how rent can cover your mortgage. if you are a landlord, i'm assuming at least 30% of your income goes to the taxman.

just my uni fees, I'll pay it back when I get a job

Spics btfo

Attached: 1548904410410.png (710x582, 823K)

No, but I assume I will be at some point.
As long as you pay proper taxes and the houses are safe and working, you should be fine I guess.

lmao student loan interest rates rand 4.5-7% here

Attached: 1544381705347.png (751x902, 29K)

Maybe 5k or so left on student loans. Which will be paid off this year, and then I can go into larger debt to buy my own place.

Why?

thats more than double the interest rate for home loans here, what the fuck are you cunts smoking over there

>LOONG term home loans
>short term student loans
don't think you understand how interest rate works

They're federal loans so congress sets the rates.

Shut the fuck up retard

But why set them so high? I mean with student loans you should ideally get more smarter/well educated citizens which improves the country.
They're not set out to make profit or not?

you are the retard having to even take student loans, lmao. don't know how simple interest rates work. fuck off dumbcunt

>They're not set out to make profit or not?

Attached: 1529990096208.jpg (442x558, 33K)

I am fighting it. Worked for a couple contractors who said they werent reporting my wages but actually the mad men did. Filed my taxes without the 1099s (they didnt tell me and never sent me anything) and now 3 years later the irs wants $10,000 from me for unpaid taxes and are garnishing $300 dollars a week from me, which is 80% of my wages and im going to be homeless next week

just go overseas and never pay it back

About 8 grand. Was close to 20. Fancy holidays mostly.

They've been continually increasing along with increased government spending. Meanwhile tuition rates continue to increase. That's just the way our system works atm. If you get an education you will go into debt.

not for 400 large you dont

Isn't that bad or did they do it to get people to study fields with which you can earn money (STEM)?

thats what i would do if I was in debt. Move to auz,NZ,europe, whatever Im gone

>If you get an education you will go into debt.
fucking retard can't even get a merit scholarship
pretty sure a n----er too

Nothing. But house mortage in the future.

stem is largely becoming a meme. pure science is basically kaput unless you have a phd and are willing to move across the continent. Engineering is flooded with students and applicants and is so competitive that salaries are coming down. Management idk. Comp sci is about the only thing left worth pursuing here.

No, I think it's purely to raise money to compensate for the government spending. I don't really don't think they care about the population.

>>he doesn't know what a down payment is.

>n----er

Attached: 1542876262612.png (900x549, 644K)

yeah only dumbcunts pay back their student debt

way to fuck up your life forever over money
dumb fucking cunts

>move to a country that is cheaper to live in with an education already and a possibility of actually owning a home also have no debt

stay and live in expensive country, pay off debt for rest of live, never able to afford a home

but i guess im a dumb cunt

i have about 1.5 - 2k in student funding debt (100 euro a month for the past 2 years), but it gets waived if I get my degree within the next 7 years, i think.

I'm in deep, I got a 13 dollar debt at the library for failing to return a book in 2 months.

Attached: 157823849.jpg (598x714, 303K)

I have to pay my credit card off, almost have paid off my car and have some student loans. I think I have about the same amount in investments though so I guess I'm technically neutral. My problem is the cost of living here is 195% the u.s. average, my income in my field isnt 195% and while increased it means I also pay more in taxes. Seriously fuck cities.

>it's mortgage debt, not a problem for me.
That's a bit different as there is a value to what the money is owed on and it often is cheaper than renting. Someone's credit card debt is far worse.

No, thank god too. I realized early on that debt was one of the things I never wanted to get into

Attached: DE611E43-9038-4CAF-862F-58EA1A371D0D.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Give the book back, fuckwit. You're ruining it for everyone else.

>>he doesn't leverage

you're never going to make it.

>like 5k
>from loans taken out in my name by my mother
I'm really sorry. I've heard about this type of shit but never met anyone who was the victim of it.

I forgot it mate, it's returned now. I went on a sudden holiday to the Bahamas.

I’ve got no projects that require leverage. All I do is write short stories, play guitar as a studio musician, and smoke marijuana. I’ve got a pretty comfy job as a studio musician, and I’ve really got no reason to borrow money becuase I make plenty that way

Attached: D8FAB2CF-2205-4E74-91DC-D549C72D6965.gif (220x154, 99K)

The problem is economic changes. Like not being able to find people willing to pay the rent anymore, even a few months of below 100% can hurt. Plus there is the question of if you didnt overpay for the property and you have to pay for all repairs. My friend has a house he rents and said he only really only makes $100 a month when all the other costs are taken into account and he still has to spend some of his own time handling stuff.

Lol mine is 1%

>But why set them so high?
It changes and you can consolidate and refinance. I'm

Credit card debt for about $3000, owe my brother around $160, that's about it

Feds actually arent but elected officials are cunts. Private loans are made to make money though.

Most of us get scholarships and grant's that cover a lot and sometimes the whole cost. I also went to the university my mother worked at so I paid no tuition fees just room and board and lab fees. My scholarships covered a lot of the rest.

My mother's job was financial aid and used to give talks at high schools. Her big point was there is good debt and bad debt. Taking smart loans for a major that will make you a far greater income is a good debt. Taking loans on something that will never get you a job is bad debt. Unfortunately we have a bunch of idiots here that ride the bad debt train. I mean a friend of a friend literally went to our 40k a year college in 2000s to major in glass blowing.

>Engineering is flooded with students and applicants and is so competitive that salaries are coming down
Agreed and foreigners that arent as knowledgable and savy but are cheaper and have no debt have crashed prices when the company has decided lower quality is fine.

I only have $3500 left to pay off for school loans. I'm finally almost done.

Why pay it off at all? No one else does.

No Because as a muslim i'm not allowed to pay interest its forbidden, Guess thats why jews hate us so much