China > Japan

China > Japan

Attached: true.png (1020x756, 966K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasei-kango
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>chinese culture

Attached: 1542405730144.png (650x650, 43K)

No one care chink barbarian anyway

turn off the proxy zhang

You're wrong, Chink. I know you're the insect living in Russia that wants to move to Canada.

>t. Wa

Without chink barbarians your language wouldn't even exist

About to 70% of modern chinese is Wasei Kengo.
It’s Japanese made up words.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasei-kango

Also Yamato Kotoda is from Jomon culture and it’s nothing to do with chink

Im gonna say the T word

Modern day China was partially but profoundly built upon the Japanese economic model, social system and cultural influences.

Ask this guy.

Attached: quote-observe-calmly-secure-our-position-cope-with-affairs-calmly-hide-our-capacities-and-deng-xiaop (850x400, 81K)

True. After visiting both countries I have to admit Chinese are more similar to humans.

Yet both are emotionless bio-robots who sign lifetime job contracts and spend 70% of their time working

Fun fact: life in East Asia is much more dynamic and full of excitement compared to depressing vodkland where every living thing looks soulless.

Yeah, living in concrete jungle and moving papers from one case to another 10 hours a day, 300 days a year just to get home later, water the flowers and watch some tv *repeat* is undoubtedly very exciting

Attached: 3e49c2996076146f5e987b86c428ad52.jpg (640x480, 144K)

Attached: 1534810481035.jpg (946x943, 131K)

>characters are still from China

>Yeah, living in concrete jungle and moving papers from one case to another 10 hours a day, 300 days a year just to get home later, water the flowers and watch some tv *repeat* is undoubtedly very exciting

So what? A super convenient and entertaining life that we enjoy pays off enough. Here we got plenty of areas and places to eat, drink, shop, play games, and do all sorts of activities with friends/lover 24/7. Surely that’s more exciting than your apocalytpic wasteland where every human activity disappears after sunset and all you can do with your gf for “date” is fucking and drinking at your shabby commieblock home.

Do you really think that shops and all the things you mentioned exist only in your part of the world? Are you serious?

oh no no no

Attached: 1534764317964 (1).png (680x1483, 123K)

Asians /\ asians = 1

why can't sinoboos talk about China without comparing it to us?

this is true actually
Gib me back my money

what are you talking about? china copy nothing from japan. japan is irrelevant to china, like greenland to britain. it never need to be mentioned.

Such images are contraindicated in China.

Attached: DFOJQMEUIAAy7Vs.jpg (1010x537, 79K)

based and redpilled. Asians lead non-creative, robotic lifestyles.

oook?

see these images, they can't talk about your county and prove its greatness without shitting on us. they seem to have some fundamental insecurity about the country they worship

Name one significant accomplishment by Vietnam in the past century. You are handed everything and take everything from the West. Our universities, our way of living, our technology, everything...

Uhh, we have food
we have the yellow emperor (up north)
we have cool neibours that make anime (the island)
we can change our gender anytime we want
we dont have to worry about terrorist menace every 10 hours
And better yet, we don't have goverment shutdown

im sorry the truth hurt. im so sorry that nothing you ever made is original

Attached: japan copy china.jpg (600x4300, 450K)

Those are accomplishment equivalent of what a Haitian would say about America. It's funny that you consider anime made by your neighbors to be an accomplishment. You've practically done nothing worth noting, and the entire world looks down upon your people.

Did you know that Qin Shi Hoang sent people to find his potion of immortality and then some of them settle on Japan?
It's acrophycal but it's funny when thought about.

ok bro, say goodbye to your money (not like you can do anything anyway)

>another desperate comparison with us
you just proved my point about your and your worshipers' fundamental insecurity by yourself....

>Do you really think that shops and all the things you mentioned exist only in your part of the world
Of course shops and restaurants exist in every city. My point is nowhere else offers the diversity as well as quality of the services that flourish in major Asian cities like Seoul, Tokyo and Taipei. Even though we’re not as diverse as Europe the various cuisines available here are no less than the ones you can find in Paris or Berlin.

I’m not making this up, if we take hairdressers for example hairdressers in Europe have awful talents compared to ours. The much cheaper place to get your haircut done is Korea though.

That is 100% true. However, China's culture has gone to the SHITTER because of COMMUNISM!!!
MAO ZEDONG was a MISTAKE!!

And now they've both copied everything over the last 50 years from the USA though.

>causes butthurt from Japan, China and Korea
Based Muscovites showing insectoid Asians their place

Japanese greatest invention is the door for toilet
Now go back to the darkness Chinese man

good one

how it's desperate tho? before chinese contact you were living in caves eating raw fish without clothing like shoes with no written language while we were emperors with greatest empire ever and great wall. there is no comparison to make the difference is that big

Thanks

I understand and it's probably true. Life in east-asian countries and especially in big cities is fucking good, unless you're a blue collar worker, an average 30yo man.
Also it seems like asian youth is doing great job saying "fuck you" to corporate slavery and working part-time to spend more and more time having fun and/or traveling.

>Of course shops and restaurants exist in every city. My point is nowhere else offers the diversity as well as quality of the services that flourish in major Asian cities like Seoul, Tokyo and Taipei. Even though we’re not as diverse as Europe the various cuisines available here are no less than the ones you can find in Paris or Berlin.

It's funny, because I don't think anyone around the world ever thinks of raw Japanese food as prestigious cuisine, while everyone recognizes Italian cuisine, French, German, etc...

As for Chinese, we all know their disgusting food makes everyone puke. I don't know of any traditional Korean foods.

Ask any random person if they like sushi for instance, everyone will say that they don't unless they're Asian. You only have a biased opinion because you live there.

As for hairdressers, whites and Asians have different hairstyles, customs and needs.

>before chinese contact you were living in caves eating raw fish without clothing like shoes with no written language while we were emperors with greatest empire ever and great wall. there is no comparison to make the difference is that big
and at which point did l claim Japan has NEVER been influenced by OLD China? l do like things like 牧谿, 文天祥, 曹雪芹(l don't even know if modern chinamen know them) and many of what the OLD Chinese created. and we absorbed your cultures and developed them further, which is why many people nowadays enjoy our cultures, seeing them different from yours.
>how it's desperate tho?
because you are deadbent on claiming everything the old Japanese made is yours even though they actually aren't. do Italians claim they made all the cultures of ex-Roman countries? no. l think this kind of comparison comes from your insecurity that you aren't culturally influential anymore and want to pretend like you still are by stealing ours

lt's really baffling that you claim we STOLE your cultures when we just keep enjoying them and some foreigners praise them. let's take an example with kanji, we are just using them and have literally NEVER claimed we invented them.

you are right. chinese are not culturally relevant. now give back chinese characters. you don't deserve using them.

what about this jap he said 70% of chinese is wasei kango

shhh just let them go at it

到现在日本给中国6兆日元援助
连北京首都机场,深圳地铁都是日本人盖的
跟黑人一样,中国人太习惯了别人给他们东西
哪还有脸反而骂我们

Your entire post about cuisine doesn’t even remotely relate to what I said in my post above. Nowhere in my post did I say native cuisine in Asia is superior. Instead my assertion was that finding cuisines from different cultures is just as easy in non-diverse Asia as in diverse European cities.

>As for hairdressers, whites and Asians have different hairstyles, customs and needs.
Yeah, different hairstyles because white people in general have simpler hairstyles than Asians. They don’t really give much care to their hair like Asians do, some preferring to cut their hair themselves at home. I did hear that one reason for such custom is hairdressers being expensive there.

Heck, isn’t English supposed to be your first language? But then your reading comprehension proves it can’t be.

and ironically, ever since 1840 it's rather you guys who've been influenced by Japan. who made calques of several words from the West like 共和国, 共産主義, 権利 and so on? did you know 康有為 try to renovate ancient regime in 戊戌変法 by imitating 明治維新? look at your country today where people in your country are enjoying weebshit
>you are right. chinese are not culturally relevant. now give back chinese characters. you don't deserve using them.
imagine modern Italians tell Scandis to stop using Latin alphabet when they were invented by Latins(phoenicians)
>what about this jap # he said 70% of chinese is wasei kango
l don't even know if it's true because it's not my argument, but it's true your country's name 中華人民共和国 largely consists of so-called 和製漢語(人民/共和国)

and like l fucking said several times l've NEVER claimed we aren't debted to the Old Chinese, who brought 漢字 and several things

you are right. japanese culture is extremely popular in china right now. i see everywhere there is anime and akb48. japanese made many chinese characters and language. yamato is superior. japan is our father. i should harakiri myself.

>Your entire post about cuisine doesn’t even remotely relate to what I said in my post above. Nowhere in my post did I say native cuisine in Asia is superior. Instead my assertion was that finding cuisines from different cultures is just as easy in non-diverse Asia as in diverse European cities.

You claimed that nowhere else you can find, and I quote "diversity as well as quality of the services that flourish in major Asian cities". The keyword here being quality, and hence I made my response.

>Yeah, different hairstyles because white people in general have simpler hairstyles than Asians. They don’t really give much care to their hair like Asians do, some preferring to cut their hair themselves at home. I did hear that one reason for such custom is hairdressers being expensive there.

>Yeah, different hairstyles because white people in general have simpler hairstyles than Asians. They don’t really give much care to their hair like Asians do, some preferring to cut their hair themselves at home. I did hear that one reason for such custom is hairdressers being expensive there.

Because males don't obsess over hairstyle, that's something that only an emasculated male would do. Not surprisingly enough, Koreans simply have a larger sample to choose from.

>Heck, isn’t English supposed to be your first language? But then your reading comprehension proves it can’t be.

That would have to be the contrary. Americans
on average can't read their own language. There are many immigrants here you know...

and now you are pretending like you were just playing along

relax man
The first few sentences are right
Last few ones are just for fun

excluding japan has a single east asian country made any real sceintific advancement besides gunpowder?

>Also it seems like asian youth is doing great job saying "fuck you" to corporate slavery and working part-time to spend more and more time having fun and/or traveling.

Even when that is the case, people in Asia will work harder and longer than Europeans / North Americans. There got to be people working night shifts if the bustling city life doesn’t end at evening. Granted that it’s not good for worker’s rights, these workers do get benefits for such life style in one way or another.

Youths in Asia are leaning towards to ‘spend more’ from ‘save more’ of the older generations. Nonetheless, their life is ‘work more and spend more’ as opposed to the westerners’ ‘work less and spend less’.

you can praise your cunt without shitting on japan, you know

Attached: 1551638716829s.jpg (250x248, 6K)

Japan is cool, I like Japan

thank you viet bro

fuck china and japan
eastern civilisation originated from koreans.

Attached: Hwanguk baedal joseon.jpg (555x478, 57K)

China made Japan, what it is now. Admitted Japan, China even made laws in Japan way back then. Also yeah...

>The keyword here being quality, and hence I made my response
You are bringing prestige of a nation’s tradition into a discussion on modern culture that plays in average citizen’s life from different countries. Those two are on barely correlated levels.

>Because males don't obsess over hairstyle, that's something that only an emasculated male would do.
I believe European nobilities in classical times would disagree with you lol.

You Japs do realize that you're language is dialectical similar to southern China, right?

>what is Yen love package

Wouldn't have argued with you if you brought up about Sichuan earthquake, in which Japan was the biggest donor in China's disaster relief.

in what way?

>love
What the fuck I typed loan package

and you do? usa is the last country allowed to say this

that's over 1000 years ago so people don't really care 2bh

but japs still like old chinese culture, even dragon ball is based on an ancient chinese story

我= gua = wa
日本 = di pun = nipon
世界 = se gai = sekai
阿咪替佛 = amidofu = amidoubutsu

Etc.

kid goku is cute

well it's natural Japanese onyomi and several readings in several sinic languages sound really similar as we took them from China

POWERFUL post

many words of 官話 sound so similar to onyomi words of Japanese too

It's not limited from southern China though, there are also words from Mandarin that Japan borrowed its words from i.e. 讀書官 = du shu guan = toshokan

yeah l think so too

>Now China is here too

This is getting interesting

Actually we can make a comparison between Chinese web-novels (xianxia) and Japanese anime culture. In anime the typical plot consist of soyboy MC, soulless harem (which isn't even fucked by MC), pantsu, moe and stupid plots about school life, shounens or RPG transmigration. While in China MCs are literally BVLLS, which dominate along their friends and enemies, the plots are closely connected with profound truth and grand dao, they don't feel ashamed to fuck a lot of women, and based Chinese authors post new chapters every day which doesn't necessarily mean the quality is bad.

Why Japanese culture is that soy? Anime is a mental retardation.

I like visiting Komica

You have xianxia, what's to be ashamed of? Japanese modern culture is for freaks which don't even know how to talk with opposite sex

And yet Korea has higher suicide rates than Russia, and even the entire world. And no one likes slaving their life away when they could instead have normal working hours and spend more time with their children. Delusional.

hey my ancestors are japanese but if i go to my ancestral homeland i will be discriminated against :(

Current Chinese is Tungus, not related to ancient Chinese.

Probably Korean city is safe and clean from your vantage point.

Why anime is shit while xianxia is for demigods?

I dislike anime, even in Japan anime otakus are a minority.

based

some regional dialects still take their tones from ancient chinese, cantonese for example is a clusterfuck of yue and old chinese

j*panese dog is the original island nigger stealing glorious chinese culture and giving nothing in return. chinese history is based and the era of communism is simply a blemish on its wonderful lifetime

Attached: 1534289211200.png (1366x906, 624K)

The descendants of ancient Chinese were invaded by Tungus and escaped with Gangnam Area, Southeast and Japan as Hakka.
The old Japanese book 'Shinsen Shojiroku' (New Selection and Record of Hereditary Titles and Family Names) has records of the families naturalized from China.

i am hakka
are you a HAKKA BVLL as well?

Whai is BVLL?

>ancient Chinese were invaded by Tungus
which historical event are you specifically on about?

My brother got a good contract in China, Shanghai, and will be living there for a few years. I’ve never been interested in China but the idea of spending my summer in a foreign country seems nice. I hear mostly horror stories about China, but how bad is it really?

Asian girls are cute and I wouldn’t mind spending my summer months at my brother’s place. I know not to drink alcohol since apparently it’s dangerous bootleg alcohol.

t.倭
you guys were so happy when based caocao gave you this name

>glorious chinese culture
>migrating as sex workers in burgerland, japan, canada, europe, australia, etc

hahaha

Attached: Xiaoying Cao and Rong Zheng.jpg (630x354, 36K)

discard your iPhone and switch to Huawei, bitch about Canada, then you will be safe

learn authentic Chinese characters and write them properly

Attached: abe vs xi.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

Where 2 obtain Jap gf

Attached: 1490345469950.png (500x465, 116K)