So guys ive been starting to use makeup while going out in public...

So guys ive been starting to use makeup while going out in public. I've started no notice great improvements in my self appearance. I'm getting alot more looks from women when I go out to malls and shopping. I've been on a few tinder dates and I get alot of comments on my complexion and how clean my face looks.

All you need is some basic foundation and some concealer to hide up any blemishes you have. A little blush is optional to make you look like you've had a great sleep.

Guys I think I've unlocked a secret that not alot of men know about. Not alot of men have thought of putting makeup on their face to improve their chances of finding love. Why is no one talking about this?

All it takes is a couple of lessons off of YouTube is all it took to improve my chances of being laid. Try it out anons it can't hurt

youtu.be/N3jXye0Qlak

Attached: maxresdefault3.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

The women will know you’re wearing it

surely this thread is 100% authentic with no larping or baiting.

Attached: 1452376978923.png (500x501, 80K)

REEEEECE!

Oh, i believe you OP. I'm sure you're getting lots of female attention now.

Attached: 1524784600252.png (449x401, 490K)

I feel you OP. I started putting foundation and concealers and improved my looks as well. Nothing wrong with it and it helps me to score 10/10s

lol fuck off jew

They probably think you’re a confident gay man

nothing wrong with if if you've got dark circles or prone to bad skin, but girls will be the first to notice

What women really want

Attached: 201807115607194864114264844.jpg (1280x720, 363K)

>I'm getting alot more looks from women when I go out to malls and shopping.
Try stuffing your bra, you won't believe the results

top kek
truf thou
dem bitches is dum as fuk mah homies

Unfortunately, the days of masterfully crafted bait are long gone. I think this is genuine shilling - either by the youtuber himself or some kike who wants to feminize men.

Attached: 1530719988997.jpg (618x597, 64K)

lol makeup.
Unironically you should be taking care of your skin though. That includes sunscreen. If you have dark circles or bags try caffeine gel.

lol that dude is gay ass hell

Why not just get a nice tan? 10-15 min in the sun everyday, nice tan glowing skin and no vitamin d deficiency.

Normal guy on left. Complete faggot on the right

OP was a faggot today

I'll take "what is a faggot" for $500 Alex

>puts makeup on
>notices changes in his appearance

You a smart one.

They are looking. Looking at a guy wearing makeup.

Attached: 1434166732051.jpg (575x779, 96K)

This is what peak numale looks like.

The absolute state of biz

I love the bear market this shit funny af senpai

"Oh honey I'm sorry I thought you were gay."

womans want a breeding partner that can protect and provide for her, not a gayord that cares about how he looks