Masternode returns for amb prediction?

Can I really expect $3000 investment to be $90k every year? If I invest $9k I'll be a amb millionaire?

Attached: IMG_1118.jpg (1600x744, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ambrosus.com/ambernomics-a-cryptoeconomy-for-supply-chains-db6ee2467741
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes and yes

wagecucking is over

quick rundown pls

this shit is $0.23 what am I missing

It will never reach the amount of transactions they are saying it will.

Not much, biz is generally too stupid to buy cheap. Instead they rather buy AMB when it is $5 and post wojacks every other thread about not filling their bags yet.

Screencap this

lol. yea totally

Only if there's millions of bundles a day. There won't be. Not for a while anyway.

I'm still missing it. The shits never been 5 bucks, but people are still losing their shit over it.
It's being shilled a link-tier amount. What am I missing.

All these AMB threads popping up like a coordinated shill attempt. Really makes me want to dump my whole stack.

Their cryptoeconomic model is based entirely on how many bundles a day they do. There's barely any partnerships disclosed, so that's reflected in the price.

Interesting.
I'm still not sure what these bundles are.
However tokens that fluctuate largely with partnerships are always exciting to invest in.

blog.ambrosus.com/ambernomics-a-cryptoeconomy-for-supply-chains-db6ee2467741

1 bundle = a company paid $10. 1 million bundles a day for a year means Ambrosus made $3.65 BILLION in revenue.

At 50k bundles a day I'll be paying my rent for life and then some so I'm good

With mass adoption you can seemingly expect that amount. It'll be hindered by more nodes operating at that point too, but it could still Ben significant. However, should you expect mass adoption at launch? Probably not, but it's still cheap and worth keeping an eye on.

Thanks for the link, looks pretty promising to be honest.

Sold my 8k at market csnt do it anymore and see the drop I got in at 40 cents

Not sure where you got the 3.65bil figure from but thanks for the insight.

How does 1 AMB convert to bundles?
Is the passive "bundles per day" just referring to a daily price rise or what?

Weakest hands of all time

A bundle is a collection of data that is stored on the AMB network. Users of the network pay $10/bundle in AMB.

The network is earning it, not AMB you absolute brainlet. Do you say that PayPal makes all of the money transacted through it in revenue? Of course not.

Team says they have nda's and pilot programs but have never given any details on any of the partnerships and seem to have no intention on doing so. I guess it's an issue of blind trust.

NAME A SINGLE FUCKING MASTERNODE COIN THAT ACTUALLY GENERATES SUBSTANTIAL ROI OR ANYTHING ANYWHERE CLOSE TO WHAT WAS PROMISED

WOW. HUH...

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

Honestly I still don't really understand.
If the price relies on Bitcoin so heavily like every other coin how will that make the AMB network significant in any way.

name a single project that actually has a working product that large businesses will use

amb is set for main net within the month

industrial grade net within the year

All I want to know is mainnet release date. Literally the date of lambo land. I followed this project and if you dyor you find it's all legit. Microsoft offered to host nodes, 100 companies under NDA. This shit is literally gonna get me out of wagecucking.

Did you miss all of last year or something faggot?

NONE OF THEM MADE FUCKING SHIT THROUGH STAKING. IT WAS ALL SPECULATION THAT THE STAKING WOULD PAN OUT SOMEDAY AND IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED NECK YOURSELF YOU LITTLE FAGGOT STOOGE AND DO IT LIVE ON TWITCH

we havent seen any coin separate from btc so we dont know what it will look like if/when it does happen
only coins that have industrial usage have a chance of separating. amb is looking poised for that. we will see by next year if it happens

>the most underperforming supply chain crypto
my sides

right, gotta buy high sell low

Are you mad that I bought 10k DASH two years ago and am now making it through STAKING

brainlet can't cope with being late