What’s her secret?

What’s her secret?

cbsnews.com/news/kylie-jenner-net-worth-forbes-20-year-old-jenner-to-become-youngest-self-made-billionaire-ever/

Attached: 0B46B712-BEE9-45BD-A625-F2E119C3A5B4.jpg (767x1024, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3--uqTarXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That she isn't self-made and her family was already worth hundreds of millions.

no morals no culture

welcome to America

glorifying trash meanwhile south America has these same girls for $15

sorry I meant miss universe

americans are dumb and have very very low standards

op case proven

Attached: SA.png (448x761, 510K)

>What’s her secret?

She was born into a family of fame whores . Really anyone of you fucking retards would have done just as well in that situation, and some of us would be at $5billion+ given the platform that she was born into.

>born into a rich family
>has access to all of the right contacts
>isn't retarded
Oh man how did she become rich? Certainly a testament to the American dream, so diverse and progressive.

She has a nice ass and big tits

We couldn't blame her for making bank from the shitty "culture" of her country. If you have an advantage over people USE IT IN YOUR FAVOR!! and that's what she has done.

Your should be ashamed of your "culture" and teach your childs to not be part of this shit show in the future.

>congrats for that 'muricans, seriously.

Attached: 1524281105508.jpg (744x643, 121K)

femanon here who's really pissed off that America's most successful woman is a useless whore. The Kardashians are the worst of what this country has to offer.
Isn't retarded? lol. She sells makeup, she isn't launching rockets into space. Without her family she'd be flipping burgers, if that.

Kylie Jenner is the polar opposite of a self made success story

>self made

SAGE this bs someone posted this earlier and she’s at like 50mm and her whole senpai is at 800mm

That said we still should be nuked for this slimeball

Dont give op any more (you)s

they work harder than like 90% of people....

If sucking dick and posing for selfies is work, then sure.

>self made
lol

>What’s her secret?
great network, she could have sold dog shit so long as she delivered

Attached: carhack.jpg (720x960, 119K)

it is...it takes a long effing time to take good selfies. and it's the 21st century wake up, EVERYTHING IS ABOUT APPEARANCE AND MONETIZING IT ONLINE YOU MORON

Post tits or gtfo

It's called being born into money

>Without her family she'd be flipping burgers, if that
No, she'd be flipping burgers and posting on Jow Forums and Jow Forums

Attached: tumblr_lc3naa9bpg1qcvthpo1_400.gif (277x201, 307K)

>Entire family promotes miscegenation
>Promotes single motherhood
>Everything they do serves as a huge distraction to important issues
>Kylie gets plastic surgery, dumb ass fans think it was her lip gloss that gave her the look
>Dad is world's most famous transgender

There's a (((reason))) being this degenerate pays so well.

i'm not one for kike conspiracy theories, but the fact that that dude suddenly "decided" he wanted to play pretend as a woman right at the end of his life, smells a lot like a manufactured stunt to me

Well well well what do we have here, a femanon biz poster worth $12.33 yelling loudly

>t. Knows what wealthy family means

Me either but this is a common trope amongst who the (((media))) elevates.

It is no mistake this was done deliberately.

They want a dumb society that will abide by everything. Hence the censorship and good riddance of net neutrality. Disgusting shit.

Indeed, I'm pissed off about the decline of the western world. We should all strive for better than this.

it's quite demotivating, the dream I was sold all throughout school seems like a huge lie.

I make over $100K a year, single male and still live paycheck to paycheck, still in debt, pay like $1700 a month for a single bedroom apt.

what's the fucking point if some cunt can make a billion dollars relabeling alibaba shit.

Attached: thotdestroyer.jpg (719x675, 80K)

Kris.
Kris is her secret.
Kris Jenner took the business models of the Gabor Sisters and Sharon Osbourne and mixed them together into Kardashicorp Inc.

I also want to tack on, even though this is a Jow Forums forum and none of your fuckers care that Kris Jenner is a horrible mother and horrible person, what kind of a methodical fucking psychopath sees dollar signs when her daughter has a sex tape leaked? As if exploiting your kids for fame and fourtune isn't already the lowest of the low already.

She did, or maybe not her it was the other one - they're not people anyway. But someone was telling me about the shitty makeup palettes she was selling, boxes with no brushes. Like you know how Apple obsess about the fucking box your meme phone comes in, how they rigorously control the retail environment end to end?
Nope. Not miss Jenner. Just send her the cheque and she'll slap her name on it.

Now I'll leave you with the words of that ADHD motherfucker Grant Cardone
>In America if you can make half the country hate you, the other half RAINS DOWN GOLD ON YOU. Look at the Kardashians, they turn thin air into money. They're alchemists. And half the country hates them

Attached: 29906170001_5254157762001_5254131391001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Is it possible the they have a "Antifragile" reputation?

Attached: SomethingSomethingConventionalWisdomIsForPussies.jpg (850x400, 61K)

Appeal to normies
Find the common denominator
Social engineering

Plastic surgery, parents, exploiting overseas labor

Attached: ff_4752.jpg (960x960, 79K)

>i'm not one for kike conspiracy theories

picture their net worth if they named the jew...ya they are a manufactured and vetted entity

This

Her sister fucked a nigger on camera

Attached: 11202602_10153833348918678_8339987874763845699_n.jpg (700x921, 132K)

*niggers

theres more than one desu

Her secret? Her family can afford to buy off media outlets for publicity. We know they did that with snapchat. To me it's the obvious explanation for the amount of coverage this family has received from mainstream media. The entire family is a marketing project.

>selfies take effort
Photography is easy faggot.

There's no secret. It's entirely dumb luck.
Being the middle child in a family with enormous brand recognition potential that will do any degenerate thing for cash.
Oldest one was/is a plastic faced skank so she can't get backers to the same extent. Nobody wants a complete degenerate clapped up whore to be the face of the brand they fund.
Middle child got famous but still had the "innocent and real" vibe... until now. Investors like that.
The youngest one won't come even close to middle's success even thought she's objectively the same in every way. The opportunity has sailed.

How many followers you got fαm?
It's not dumb luck when you're millionaire mother has carefully orchestrated each of you like Joe Jackson did for his kids, or Leopold Mozart did for his son and daughter. It was strategic as fuck. That's what's so disgusting about it.

>you're millionaire mother has
Boy I fucked up that, didn't remember who the subject and the object of my sentence was

In with the pizza crew

it's dumb luck in the sense she was born into a family with an orchestrating fame-whore mother

Do they even know what 'self made' means?

Attached: IMG_2212.jpg (480x362, 39K)

This is tight.

Yes, but being honest doesn't help their propaganda

fucking kek god tier bantz

just goes to show the power of women

To suck dick?

Wait a minute those two girls on the picture are related? Sisters?

I dont want that life so I dont envy her that I would much prefer to live as simple milionaire 5-10 milion (with at least 100k income a year to not waste the fortune quickly)with a good car , a good house and a peaceful live

1:44
>youtube.com/watch?v=t3--uqTarXA

Man, Jow Forums is so low brow and stupid...

Who? Must be some oil company exec I guess

Shame she never bought link, what a poor woman. My 13 year old son has 800k link so I guess he'll be in the news in 5 years for this.

she's got a fat ass

Attached: kylie4.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

>Self made
Kiss my ass CBS. "Self made" is growing up broke and making it, not being groomed for fame and success and "making it".

Attached: 1478539052582.jpg (435x443, 184K)

few famous people get to be billionaires at 20, even if groomed for that.

so this is the power of insecure women. not surprised desu

Kylie is a nobody btw. The mother is brains of that family, and this is another of her little marketing ploys

I won't say she didn't do a good job and shouldn't be proud of achieving that much wealth...

I also wouldn't call her self made.

She is self-made because she sucked dicks on camera by herself without the help of her family to grow her fame?

Well nobody would pay your ugly ass to suck their dick.

Attached: kylie.jpg (1080x1281, 124K)

Lol even after that expensive rent you still have like 80k a year leftover. What could you possibly be spending over 6k a month on? Sounds like you just suck with money faggot.

> basement dweller defected
Student loans, insurance, car payment, food, utilities, etc

I wouldn’t expect you to know any of this though because your mom probably pays for all of your bills and gives you an allowance to waste on shitcoins and video games.

I didn’t think silicone was a secret kek

Attached: 8FCD9AF9-B954-4216-A1D6-1567E567E8C9.png (630x604, 381K)