You have to fake HAPPINESS to get laid

Bostrom(2017): the reason happiness is prevalent among humans is that cheerful mood served a signaling function in the environment of evolutionary adaptedness. Conveying the impression to other members of the social group of being in flourishing condition have boosted individual's popularity.

Attached: 1543418883133.png (480x370, 390K)

A bias toward cheerfulness thus have been selected to for by sexual selection.

no one wants to hang around a sad cunt

Actually it's all about looks.
Quiet ugly dude = creepy weirdo
Quiet attractive dude = omg so mysterious

No, it's all about opportunism, dumb luck, a large volume of women to pick from, obsession, not looking like utter shit.
Pull out a female romance novel and all the male protagonists are brooding, rough, mysterious like the gay glittering vampire in the first part of Twilight. Fun fact, the only episode in the trilogy that was directed by a woman.

Honestly this too to a certain degree, a hot guy can play aloof and be mean too. A shit looking guy is fucked even if he has status.

of course you would expect the world's top experts on womyn to spend their night/morning on Jow Forums

>Keep smiling because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.

Attached: images (5).jpg (368x273, 11K)

on the contrary, women find smiling men unattracttive, since people with low social status tend to smile more.

Is this being ironic or unironic?

That's exactly who you would expect. Guys who are actually successful with girls are too busy living their life, they don't know why they do well with women, it just comes naturally to them. It takes careful study to discern the mechanics of male-female pair bonding.

this is true. read about the soyface

smile in animals is act of non-aggression and submission

Do you autists seriously need this told to you? What girl would fuck a depressed beta faggot? I don’t care if you ARE a depressed beta faggot. Around women, you fake it and pretend you’re a confident, happy normie. That’s how you get laid (in addition to dressing decent and cleaning yourself up well). It’s not difficult. I’ve had a fair amount of sexual partners and I am not handsome by any means. I consider myself below average, in fact.

wut? I thought dogs bared their teeth to show aggression. Also this thread has too many leafs in it for my liking.

showing lower teeth is sign of aggression

showing upper teeth is sign of submission.

Can you fuck off pls with your autism?
Sexuality by its nature it's predatorial, you won't attract shit as a man with your ""magnetic charisma"" you literally go out of your way and you grab whatever the fuck you can however you can, no rules, and if she tells you to ""fuck off"" she ain't teasing you but she's been hit on by a shitton of ugly guys already and you don't hit the level she feels entitled to.

smiling is not the same as snarling
>Also this thread has too many leafs in it for my liking.
that's because we're masters of seduction

No he literally meant you are an imbecile just like I do.

I believe you 100%

if i needed advice on social situations i would go to a friendless neet that never interacts with people, it's only natural for someone like that to be an expert on this topic

you must be a friendless neet

fake and gay, women just care about money.

Romaninabro bombing leafs with truthbombs