>60k/yr
>Yes

>software developer
>37k
>yes
Also, I live in Colombia, you can live pretty well here with 37k

Software engineer
120k (in nyc)
No. I want out of this Jew trap 9-5 rat race.

pic related, it's you

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

You forgot the Star of David on the train

youtu.be/hlMAKpxN8N0

>Controller
>98k
>Yeah

Didn't think a boring as shit desk job would make me happy but I get paid to do what I used to do when I was a NEET. I don't have a formal dress code, I have an office, I just have to now and pretend I care when the accountant crybabies bitch about inefficiency and then I go home right at 5

>thought so much about the train
>didn't see the star on the poster
Sneaky jewish choosen people

Autonomous Vehicle Controls Engineer
78K (graduated a year ago)
no because I don't have my own business.

Should I start my own tech company since I've learned how the autonomous driving system works?

Lead Dev (Salesforce related)
$150k
Happy enough because I can buy LINK

Depends on where you live, desu

Plumber
80k+
Yes, very happy.

Michigan

>Attorney
>150k
>every day I wish I could get into a car crash and die. every day I wish someone would shoot up my office building. every day. i am not kidding. this is not an exaggeration. i hate my life please end me now.

>cop
>$65k
>no

And here I thought an engineering degree got you six figure starting and a blowjob. Nigga sort yourself out i studied history and make the same as you

>unemployent - living still from crypto gains and have some websites
>+100k
>no

Can we fucking chat?

>Partner at publishing house, brand strategy, art
>OOF, there's been $3 in my bank account for the last two weeks - I have like a cool half mil in equity though
>Yeah - I'd prefer to be executing on some other ideas with which I'd make substantially more and further my personal brand but I'm having trouble funding it.

It depends on where you live
I could move to a high cost of living city and make 6 figures

>cianigger
>65k
>yes until the state of Zion is fulfilled

>Your Job/Business
Wildland Firefighter (on a hand crew)
>Your Annual Income
$35-40K depending on how many forests catch fire.
>Are you happy?
Yes, it feels good to serve the best people in my country, and we get treated like rockstars wherever we go. The intense labor keeps me fit, there's plenty of adrenaline inducing moments, and I basically get paid to camp and hike all over the United States.
I just don't get to do anything that isn't fire related from spring to fall, so drinking beers by the river on a hot day is a distant memory now. I'd trade it all to be retired with fat stacks of money though, just saying...

Attached: 20171101_113809.jpg (3264x2448, 2.43M)

>150k
>automation engineer
>I'm not really sure. I guess so. I'm pretty boring so maybe that has a lot to do with it.

My friend did that for a while. He burned out on it and quit and is now only focused on getting a city or county job.

>Avionics Tech
>90K
>meh

Attached: 84F9A682-42A9-404A-A487-1F292DD9A2C7.jpg (3264x2448, 1.36M)

Ford? GM? What city you working out of?

VERY GOOD

are you me?
also 51k

Yeah it's pretty rough, I don't see myself being on a hand crew (we're basically a hotshot crew, but private sector) for too many more years. There are more chill jobs in fire that pay a lot better when you get more experience down the road, but I also have a BS in Manufacturing Technology that I plan to utilize again before my knees go out.
This feels like being in the Marines or something with how intense it is, but I'd rather deal with that right now than going back to a windowless office making Solidworks designs so some jackass can get rich off of my ideas. Definitely want to go into business for myself, and I know how to get people to bust their asses for me now!

Attached: IMG_20170820_165817_417.jpg (720x720, 58K)

did you get that business analyst certificate?

I'm an 18yo fresh out of college. Going into the military soon and will have disposable income. How do I get rich

>i studied history

what do you do for work?