Canadian Bitcoins Exchange

Hey anons, I'm looking to cash out a bit of ETH.

Is this site Canadian Bitcoins legit?

I had my money locked up with Quadriga for nearly a month and a half and eventually told them to put my funds back in my account so I can find another exchange to withdraw from.

I haven't been able to run my life because I've been waiting for these bastards to send me my money, and in the end they didn't.

Can anyone vouch for this site canadianbitcoins.com? Or maybe recommend something else that's quick, legit and has low fees?

Attached: canadian-bitcoins-696x449.jpg (696x449, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ndax.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

local bitcoins is a big site and canadian focused i believe

Thanks, but do you have to go meet with people in person? It sounds a bit risky.

thats what its tailored for but its become such an authority site they have resources for other vouches i believe

Canadian here. I use Gemini wire transfers

How does that work? Do they report?

DO NOT go to the office and get cash. They are a legit company, and do pay out as advertised.. But I flew up there to cash out 18 grand in person. They don't offer a private room for counting, and the staff has no concept of privacy or customer safety whatsoever. They literally handed me fat envelope with a dollar figure on it in front of some sketchy looking nigger waiting in line. I asked about a private counting room, and he looked at me dumbfounded and told me they had a small kitchenette. It's a small operation located in an industrial area. They get the job done and have their shit together in terms of orders and processing, they just never learned to deal with cash customers properly. The only way I felt safe leaving the building was to have a decoy bag. I felt like a nigger was going to hit me with a bat outside or something. Their online service is outstanding. Direct deposits are always on time. Highly recommend. I repeat though, DO NOT do cash in person.

This is about canadian bitcoins ***

Quadriga has always paid me out, but they are notorious for having delays. Every other option is either sketchy or you'll have to lose some to larger spreads or commissions. Quadriga has the most volume out of Canadian exchanges. Honestly if you are not tight on money and you don't need it RIGHT FUCKING NOW then I'd say stay with them and just be patient.

are you from Toronto? I buy up to 100k at 4% fee

Thank you for sharing, I'm not planning on going there.

I just want to withdraw money and have it arrive within a reasonable amount of time.

Do you recommend any particular withdrawal method of theirs? Like, is it better to get a direct deposit or cash delivery? I'm in Ontario.

Quadriga is a POS. I waited like 2 months and they still didn't send me my money. I will never use them ever again. I rely on this money to pay my bills.

Sure, right away

Canadian Bitcoins doesn't have high fees does it?

do not go through exchanges unless you want to pay capital gains taxes.

thats why I always deal in person and buy/sell with cash

Dude, that sounds risky as hell though. Exchanging large sums of money in person?

Use Shakepay. Easy af

You’ll have to wait until morning, they work out of Quebec . But they emt you the money. Takes about an hour for you to get depending on your bank. Their support team is usually always active . Cashed out 3 times with them, would recommend .

Direct deposit has always been prompt for me.

don't listen to that guy, just pay your damn taxes. as Canadians we have some of the lowest capital gains taxes, the risk is just not worth it.

ndax.io/

Depends, I usually request at like 12am . So about 9am they usually forward my order, I’ve had it hang for about 30mins after they confirmed it. Got my funds so I don’t really care. Ha

Give me an email. I'm looking to sell.

Do you have to verify your account to buy and sell on Canadian Bitcoins? Forgot to ask

Pussy, the cra is just a bunch of incompetent pajeets and chinamen, why would you ever pay tax?!

Use Bitbuy. They have a great exchange rate and pretty small fee. Cashed out around 7k recently from there.

You're unlikely to have a better experience at any other exchanges senpai, its the banks that are blockading crypto in Cucknada. If you want super quick - localbitcoins obviously, comes with a good chance of being mugged by niggers

Also this guy is right. The taxes are on 50% of the gains, taxes at your marginal rate. Some of the lowest in the world, a few grand is not worth getting fucked over later.

Damn, Canadian Bitcoins takes like 10% in fees? That's high as hell

how do you know that? did you not pay yours? genuinely curious

Why is localethereum not talked about here?? In my experience, very safe and extremely easy to use.

You could always buy gold with crypto and cash the gold at a jeweller

>cash out
impossible

You're beyond retarded if you think that's a real solution.

You have no idea what you are talking about

Shakepay is by far the easiest

How and where?

Ok I'm definitely not using Canadian Bitcoins, their fees are way too high. Bitbuy seems really good. Does anyone else have any experience with them? Are they legit?

Im not here to hold hands. Dyor faggot

Do you mean you can buy investment grade gold or jewelry? I'm sure you'll take quite a hit exchanging crypto to gold and gold to fiat regardless though.

Thanks for nothing

Go to Bitcoin ATM I hear there is one in Ottawa with 5% cash-out fees.