Tfw sub 700 credit rating

>tfw sub 700 credit rating
who knows this feel

Attached: cry.jpg (412x351, 20K)

Me credit rating 300 kek

:(

Attached: i want to die.png (725x529, 117K)

I just finished the long, anal, process if repairing my credit. I was a piece of shit when I was 20....

how do I get mine up bros? I missed two credit card payments in my entire life because I forgot about them and then I ended up paying them the next day regardless....but its a little above 650. seems kind of harsh

doesn't affect me because I don't rely on debt

Lower your credit utilization, diversify, see if any if your cards will increase your limit, don't go above 10% and pay off in full every month.

Shot me from 600 to mid 700s in 6 months doing that

>don't go above 10%
>Lower your credit utilization
Isn't this the same thing, just don't spend more than 10% of the limit?

i've never been below 700 in my life

Attached: 1524797779989.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Just starting to try and fix mine after fucking it up. I've paid off everything and got a credit card but I don't really know where to go from there. It's like 530 or something shitty like that. Paying off all my debt put it up 1 point. lmao

Attached: angery.jpg (247x276, 7K)

Yes and no. If you have multiple cards it's easy to use more than 10% of your credit. The key is to keep each card around 10% so it's easier to pay off in full each month and so you can safely use them each month without dropping your score 20 points first. I had a secured card I forgot had a low credit balance (about 300$) so I accidentally out 200 on it and it tanked my score by 25 points almost instantly. Technically it was low usage compared to my credit as a whole but it almost maxed out the card which hurts on a different level

Don't if it's in collections or about to be closed or has been behind for a long time. There comes a time (about 3 year's in) when bad credit doesn't affect you as much and it gets dropped off completely at 7 years. Making a payment, paying it off, or making "arrangements" can refresh the debt and keep you tied to it another 7 years.

What am I supposed to do about credit cards I don't use? Just leave them open indefinitely?

>tfw no credit rating because i dont deal in debt
fucking nerds

>debit card gets hacked
>lose your own money

>credit card gets hacked
>lose the bank's money

gee bro

your credit score doesn't have to do with whether or not you're debt free, ironically

it's whether or not you are subscribed to a direct line of credit with the banks

they should call it your subscription score

it doesn't matter if you pay your car loan on time, or pay your rent on time, or have no outstanding collections. what matters is if you have a credit card - the more the better (of course).

If they've been laying around for a long time they are greatly helping your credit. Use them for small shit like gas and pay them off right away. Weirdly, it positively affects your credit when you have MORE than 7 or 8 accounts open and positive. If you want to push into the coveted 800s you will need 9-10 minimum credit lines of various origin to reach it

I had a 20k car loan I paid off with cash, my credit score went DOWN

credit score = credit cards

Naw man, you gotta drag it out. Loans are great but you need to show your credit worthy. Paying off something in one lump sum doesn't show you can make reliable payments monthly. A 3 year installment loan that you refresh (by trading in, upgrading, refinancing ect) will help a lot

I was paying on it for 2 years before that and my credit score stayed the same

I got a credit card and my credit score jumped 100 points

it's retarded

Are you a banker?

Can everyone in this thread please stop refering to it as credit rateing / credit score.

The proper term is jew points. Thats what it is, thats what they are.
Jewpoints.

I'm a financial analyst who did 3 years in risk for Bank of America. I fucking hated it because it was my department that people wanted to go to when loan or credit decisions where denied. Sure we could overturn the automated decisions but there's so much fucking paperwork involved.

Stagnation legit kills scores. What kind of interest where you paying?

>he doesn't have infinite jew boy points because his dad created them

>Get 10 credit cards.
>Rotate them
>Use under 20%
Thank me later

Attached: 1522311849376s.jpg (225x225, 7K)