Vitalik is shilling AMB

Check this out, not fake, Vitalik is shilling AMB.
youtube.com/watch?v=_KUoEluFi9o

Last chance to buy your Zeta node below $3k.

Attached: Ambtalik.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Yeah anyone who follows AMB knows he had a private meeting with the AMB CEO. AMB is the next big moon. Yet Jow Forums still thinks its pajeet.

>Vitalik is shilling AMB
>he doesn't mention AMB
great job OP

he doesn't mention AMB in the video

He exactly stated AMB's use case and why its so important. Count two and two together, Vitalik is super bullish on Amb.

He doesn't mention it directly but its clear who he is talking about, he has met the AMB CEO as mentioned.

>being this retarded and/or deluded

>being this retarded and/or deluded
have fun fomoing into Amber at $5

And i quote

"Lots of diffrent compaines came together to produce this thing that i bought, do i know that i trust all of them "

" so you have this common shared network worldwide so you have to use this thing to get information from where each individual thing came from"

SOUNDS MORE LIKE DECENTRALIZED SMART ORCALES APPLICATION USE THEN AMBRO BRO

Whats the scoop on that private meeting? When did it happen?

Vitalik probably browses Jow Forums and ended up bagholding some shitcoins.

Shits literally posted in the AMB youtube channel.

nah because the source could be fraudulent
use your brain for a second doofy

He's actually shilling VEN you deluded AMBlets

LINK

Just loaded up on Mobius because of this

Can’t link it because phoneposting but it was only a few days ago. Dyor you’ll find it. Note the wording here too, food and medicine. What cryptos focus on that? It’s basically AMBs slogan. There can be legal reasons he won’t openly shill by mentioning it outright. It’s quite obviously Amb though.

wrong - the point of link is that it's an impartial decentralized oracle
meaning the offchain data that it pulls must be available to the public
details about a products origin and manufacture is not available to the public nor could it be pulled via API without the source's permission

M O B I US C R E W

Go look on the back of or box of any product ever. Like holy fuck do you even know what a MSDS is ? Like. Goddamn biz stay dumb

Right? He could be talking about VEN, MOD, or AMB. And just because Ambrosus uploaded doesn't mean they know that Vitalik is specifically talking about their project but maybe because they're more interested in the fact that he's talking about their use-case in the cryptosphere.

or none of them because they're all fucking shit.

wow how do we ever have parasite infections and ecoli and listeria and salmonella with the amazing MSDS on the back of the box?
you solved all the problems of food