/éire/

eagrán beag

Attached: 1551752881140.png (50x28, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
twitter.com/DrJaninaRamirez/status/1102723765358731265
youtube.com/watch?v=Om0QydWrTao
youtube.com/watch?v=LFbxsLiq2Ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1430087629779.jpg (500x213, 19K)

tfw I might have killed the previous thread with autism
or is /éire/ always that dead?

A little bit from column A, a little bit from column B.

We're quite dead, especially before the wagies come home

>an mothú sin nuair níl aon cailín Francach agat

Attached: Stocksy-Chic-Woman-Alexey-Kuzma.jpg (872x581, 42K)

I liked the Islam edition

>ywn be a dictator and spend your off-hours ranting at your chief architect about how everything needs to be grand and glorious
FUCK

agus an mothú sin nuair níl aon francach agat

Attached: Screenshot_20181010-171048.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Cuck

>amsn níl aon cailín Francach 2D

Attached: 1551753918903.jpg (2204x2314, 313K)

>2D
déthoiseacha*

déthoiseach is the adjectival form

Attached: 1551639104195.jpg (324x586, 36K)

Ta fadhb agat, is duine ait thú

/éire/ is not technically alive

Attached: 73531523_p0.png (600x840, 287K)

Wani amaideach.

Attached: 1548813264389.png (850x850, 583K)

full of golden syrup and i still havent decided what to do for lent
beginning to hit the panic button a bit

This New IRA is pretty shit.

Any of you lads know any of those idiotic anti-vaxxers? My mother always used to believe they caused autism, it's a miracle I never got measles or any such thing desu

Attached: 1551437861387.jpg (720x720, 99K)

An Bhreatain Bheag?

Attached: 1512880447137.png (1790x1640, 683K)

The only person I remember not getting vaccines at school was me. Ironically it was because I got all those injections done before I started school.

Attached: 447057171908631641cdf2f091.jpg (1306x2048, 209K)

Become Breatain MÓR

I'm one

No, you either have it or you fucking don't, nothing to do with a needle

>amsn
I know this means "tfw" but what are the actual words of the acronym.

>putting a Dublin return address on your postal bomb
Either these dissident republicans are even more retarded than we've been led to believe or this is some sort of false flag attack. Either way, it's bad timing with Brexit on the horizon.

>My mother always used to believe they caused autism, it's a miracle I never got measles or any such thing desu
So you never got your vaccines?

"an mothú sin nuair"
I copied from

it's five posts above you lazy cunt

Thanks.
Sorry, when I saw the pic of 3D and my eyes glazed over.

french women are 2d though

Proofs?

went to france
everything was made of paper, the women included
i suppose if you were to be very specific even paper is 3d as there is a tiny bit of depth, but lets not get into spesifics here

>went to france
>everything was made of paper
Sounds about right.

Attached: well.jpg (800x450, 77K)

>RTÉ dumping travellers down in Africa
Those poor, unsuspecting blacks.

Boom!

Attached: 1549964859305.jpg (650x850, 106K)

And so begins the Traveller conquest of Africa.

àny of you nigroids on twatter?

Luke did I ever tell you about vaccines? They cause a rare midichlorian disorder known as autism. Your father succumbed to the same condition after he was injected with the dark side of medicinal science. Ordinarily it was unusual for a slave such as himself to receive such treatment, but the sneaky merchant Watto insisted for some reason. And he was a good friend.

Attached: 1490925119323.jpg (400x534, 41K)

This image of the Clintons on RTÉ genuinely looked like a Bogdanoff meme to me when I first saw it. I spend too much time here.

Attached: clintonoff.png (791x637, 666K)

>that pic

Attached: 1541876615556.png (429x629, 245K)

If you could make an anime as Gaeilge, what would it be about,or what would the closest extant anime be like?

State of your taste in 2k19.

Something very serious, set a long time ago when people only knew of Ireland and little to nothing about what was outside of here.

Attached: 1544824548795.jpg (720x960, 102K)

Interesting.

Saoirse is a tall, statuesque, sophisticated blonde beauty. Cian is her timid other half: poorly endowed and haunted by insecurity. Their desires collide in an intense exploration of humiliation. Together, they hatch a plan to turn lowly beta male Cian into Ciara: the ultimate dolled-up sissy bimbo.

Saoirse knows simply NTRing Cian won't be enough to teach him his lesson. She must lead her sissy supplicant deep into the heart of Blanchardstown's inner city, into the bowels of the criminal underworld, where alpha male thugs prowl for fresh white meat.

Lipstick. Frilly lingerie. Fishnet stockings. Cian immerses himself in the feminine mystique. It's his only hope of surviving when Blanchardstown's biggest black bull claims Saoirse as his own. Will Cian run? Will he fight? Or will he choose to serve his white mistress and black master?

In this heart-thumping trip to the wrong side of town – filled with visionary passages rich with psychological insight – female and male viewers alike will be floored by the sizzling action. Not for the faint of heart, “Sissified by Her Thug” mines the depths of gender, trust, power dynamics, and the agony and ecstasy of betrayal.

I am not allow.

>Cian is her timid other half
>male in the anime
Dropped.

Is there an active effort being made to advance Gælic in Ireland and restore it as the dominant language?

t. Scandi living in UK

Something about robots, either giant or human-sized. Whatever it takes to indoctrinate the current and next generations into a love for mecha and anime tiddies.

Attached: 1530110096920.jpg (1440x1080, 137K)

There's always schemes abound to promote its usage but usually as a second language. Like you'll hear politicians say that they want the country to be bilingual, but rarely will they say we should be monolingually Irish. The real difficulty is weakening English, which is increasingly difficult in this globalised age.

Neat.

>biggest black bull claims Saoirse as his own
It's like the Táin but backwards.

No.
Only efforts to fob off the few nationalists and community-minded people in the gaeltacht.

I'm Faroese and our language was almost annihilated by the Danish in the late 1800s. The more well-off part of the population was starting to speak Danish but they were ridiculed into reverting back to Faroese before the trend took root properly. Danish priests and teachers forbidding the use of Faroese. So it is possible.

I guess it is hopeless if the people take no pride in it.

Ate too many pancakes, lads. Feel like I'm going to burst.

Shrove Tuesday do be like that

RARE

>Shrove Tuesday
As it should be called.

>he more well-off part of the population was starting to speak Danish but they were ridiculed into reverting back to Faroese before the trend took root properly.
Wish that happened here with English before it was too late. On an unrelated note, would you lads be included in the Greater Celtic Union, or remain in the "U""K"?

Are you the Oasis lyrics poster?

Faroe Islands are an autonomous part of Denmark, lad. You're thinking of the Shetlands.

all of the north sea that isn't connected to mainland Europe properly belongs to Ireland

>Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find
>The discovery of the creature, named Graecopithecus freybergi, and nicknameded ‘El Graeco' by scientists, proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid.
>An artist's impression of Graecopithecus
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Attached: 1523087718422.jpg (1280x2048, 298K)

I'm afraid not, no.

We were never in the UK. Faroese are descended from vikings and their celtic rape-victims so technically we are partly of celtic blood but culturally still pretty much 100% Nordic.

WE

Didn't they find an even older fossil in Morocco like a week later?

Wuz humanz?

Shite, I'm worse at the oul geography than I thought. I blame it on his fleg

dios mio... el graeco...

Don't worry, we're a literal who bunch of islands that no one cares about. I have to explain where I'm from several times a day at uni because no one knows where it is but I refuse to just say I'm from Denmark.

Thought at least people would have a vague idea that they're those rather remote islands in the North Sea, or am I giving the *ngloids too much credit? Although saying that, we always seem to play ye in the soccer so maybe that's where my knowledge of ye comes from

twitter.com/DrJaninaRamirez/status/1102723765358731265

We will conquer you and then you can say "I am Irish"

>Although saying that, we always seem to play ye in the soccer so maybe that's where my knowledge of ye comes from
That's how I learned of them desu, they weren't a country on Sporcle which is how I learned the countries of Europe as a kid

For me, it's Norn

Attached: britishisleslanguages.png (5000x4200, 971K)

like watching a giant tumour grow

>britishisles
yikes

to be honest even without the return address it'd be obvious

Whoops, I used the 4chanX download button which doesn't rename images with a timestamp

Walked into a pub in Ireland and everyone started speaking Welsh.

>Didn't they find an even older fossil in Morocco like a week later?
I hope not. As Europeans, this is our only claim to fame.

Don't you guys have a soccer team? I remember our national team struggling against you about a decade ago.

nigger

You done dang did it user.

Attached: 1527372621019.png (1000x1601, 1.47M)

Attached: 1537892805305.png (308x296, 8K)

Why don't real girls dress that aesthetically?

Mind your language!

>yoga pants
>white shirt
>molle vest
hmm yes how difficult

>yoga pants
Those aren't yoga pants, user.

>Gardaí are assisting the Metropolitan Police after three parcel bombs were sent to London's Heathrow and City airports and Waterloo train station.
>At least two of the devices had Irish stamps and an Irish return address.
Absolutely based bomberman

Attached: 1519663261764.png (827x1080, 105K)

It really smells of a false flag. Dissident republicans can't be that stupid, right?

That's an interesting question.

Attached: 1532141017506.png (2067x2067, 2.16M)

I don't think anyone cares about the smaller islands and when it's not even part of the country then they doubly don't care.

I suppose we might as well start tuning our fiddles, then.

youtube.com/watch?v=Om0QydWrTao

Yes, we do. We are fucking terrible but have had some meme moments over the years. We won 1-0 against Austria in our first international match back in 1990

youtube.com/watch?v=LFbxsLiq2Ro

It was actually an /éire/ poster who hoped they would either explode in London, or be "returned" to the address and blow up in Dublin.

Attached: 1508272498333.jpg (549x720, 111K)

i will start watching gundam you anime niggers
attack on titan's new season is pending
and goblin slayer is shite
appease me, the demi-normie

it was said that they opened one of them at heathrow airport but obviously the paper didn't ignite the explosive, come on they should of tested these methods 1st

Another convert to mechasexuality.

Attached: 1546457673951.jpg (960x720, 99K)

I like plastic models too btw
any gundams to recommend or is it a play by ear situation?

>they should of tested these methods 1st
Based on what we know of this group, I think them testing anything would only result in an accidental suicide bombing.

I always say start at the beginning. It's pretty much required viewing for half the franchise.

Attached: 1523872030266.png (1440x1080, 2.25M)

I bet it's SF using up their explosives reserves to fearmonger about Brexit. Seems a bit convenient that their only successful detonation was an abandoned car when no one was around.