QASH - should I go all in?

What are your predictions after they achieve everything in their roadmap?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 4.54.04 PM.png (1046x580, 453K)

If they do what they are planning, this could be the biggest exchange in the world and a ton of volume comes from Japan in and of its self

Liquid distributed ledger. They're funding and building it to release and then giving it away to the community (yet continuing to work on it through the Liquid foundation they're setting up)

Quoine won't own the LDL, it'll be free like Bitcoin. Then anyone is free to build upon it, the Liquid exchange which is currently quoinex and qruptos (2 exchanges) will be the first dApp of sorts to run on it.

The LDL is being built entirely for the financial sector, likely to be a DAG of Hashgraph type ledger.

Once the exchange is up and running they're building their entire banking system on the LDL.

Think of it as the best pieces of Bitcoin and the best pieces of Ripple, aimed entirely at the financial services industry which makes up 30% of the global economy.

when is rebranding
any token releases soon? do not want to get chinked again....

Japanese are far more trustworthy than Chinese

wILL 10K BE ENOUGH TO MAKE IT?

Stop asking that idiot. If you have already done your own research you should know the answer already, and the answer is yes. you will fucking make it. If Mikes vision comes to fruition, you will make it several times.

Strap yourself in motherfuckers this could get wild

How hard i will make it with 50k?

ypu need 20k to make it user

Phwa well here we go another fucking idiot. With 50k you should already know the answer to this.
The answer is very fucking hard.
Harder than mandingos Pecker on a spring morning in the 90s.
Start looking for the super yacht the suits you user, better make it big to fit all of the dripping pussy aboard.

Yea I know what it could give me IF liquid gets used just shitposting to keep this thread alive because most of time qash threads die after 10 posts

not using this image

Attached: Liquid-SEO-banner.png (600x315, 169K)

Who else expected a pump after last nights AMA? Good things to come but damn I'd like to see some action

I think it's because people who actually know the potential can't be bothered explaining it to those who don't. It's not just a shitcoin so we don't need any brainlets money to make it. Also it's hard to fud if you actually know what your talking about.

Yea and people dont even know who or what world book liquid is

You delusional trashie qashies are at it again. None of you can actually concisely explain where the value of the token can come from but call everyone who points out that there’s no clear tokenomics a brainlet.
Fuck it’s like you can’t see the forrest for the trees.

>le ebin fud to buy cheap

thanks, just sold 100k

What will the Liquid distributed ledger technology do user?
Will it be built off existing tech? I hear Mike said they won’t be using Blockchain, does that mean something like tangle instead?

Will I make it with 8610 Liquid tokens guys?

tangle, dag or even hashgraph. Guess we find out in the next ama in a week or 2

no. see

Can this actually be the one in a thousand shitcoin that can take us to ethereum type gains? Dare to dream senpai

Attached: 94692713-DC5E-4B93-A0B6-560947B4D8BF.jpg (387x380, 16K)

seems like it, instead of having stupid pajeet scam icos on it, it'll have actual fintech companies building upon it.

If only it brings hope to my grey life

You deserve it comrade
With 50k I truely hope and believe you will make it.

>this is now a feels thread

if you do make it, remember to share some wealth around with other people you see who look grey

QASH has by far the weirdest fuckin threads on Jow Forums.

THINK ABOUT THIS:

What if they have to open-source liquid token because regulators wont let em have what qash originaly supposed to be ? This way they might outsource it to a "foundation" and be done with it.

That's a good thing, sure beats being tied down to a shitty erc20 because JFSA decides they need to wait a year.

They planned their own chain since ICO, it was even in their roadmap. The problematic change ( as i see it) is that this chain will no longer be owned by liquid. Imagine if binance didnt own BNB but some LGBT foundation did.

Risk is definitely bigger because of that

From what Mike said, they're creating the Liquid Foundation to run it.

Considering their business and reputations are on the line then you'd imagine they'd be a major contributor to the foundation and the development.

You think they want to let the project fail and be the laughing stock of the traditional financial world they left and of the new crypto one they entered?

Thing is these will be 2 seperate projects

1) exchange
2) liquid

If liquid fails then it doesnt matter because they will say they passed all the control to public (foundation) and their main focus is exchange.

Btw they can always stop using liquid token altogether in a notime (if it fails).

Im not saying it will fail i am merely saying why i am worried

not entirely true.
liquid tokens will be the currency on which the liquid platform transacts, so the success of one implies the success of the other.
how much this makes the price move is anyones guess

From few dollars and if get big ALOT what I understood from mikes ama they aim to make liquid as bitcoin of financial sector. Anyway there is alot of unknowns and what ifs but still better then 95% of other shitcoin crap.

>liquid tokens
are they gonna be different than QASH?
reason i ask is it safe to buy qash now if the project will require you to buy other tokens later on?

if QASH will be the only one used across all ramifications of the project then might as well go all in now

qash will become liquid token and uses uses on everything that is build on it or whatever just what mikes ama few times he says it all if you listen

There are no pageets. It's all normos who thought they were being sensible but didnt realise that a token needs a reason to exist outside of raising funds. They watch it bleed with pained confusion.

norman here and thats scarily accurate

I think its more of butthurt of buying qash at high price with same amount of money most of people would had x4 x5 or more times amount of qash. Well at least for me if i wated just bit could be sitting with 50% bigger bag.

Attached: 1483997569065.png (399x382, 89K)