I’m financially ruined. It’s going to $0.5, right?

I’m financially ruined. It’s going to $0.5, right?

Attached: CDFAEF53-2EF7-4C37-9730-3D6698227E86.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Elastos/comments/8xw2xj/elastos_is_a_once_in_a_lifetime_opportunity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HODL with me bro

Attached: 11750999.jpg (1014x1024, 57K)

No you got gooked

holding 5k ela myself. will dump on bounce fuck this bullshit. i mean the token release was public info but i thought
>muh 7 new exchanges
will hold up for it.

fck this fucking chinks. this market..

I hate pussy niggers like you

Haha, you got me with your tricks once more Jow Forums

hf holding. even if angel investors are not dumping market still reacts to it. and in feb 2019 is the next token release.

dead shitcoin

>literally 100% of my savings is in elastos
>bought at over $50

I don't think you even understand how serious a mistake this was. I live paycheck to paycheck and I put 5 digits worth of USD into ELA. Probably going to hold until 2020

Attached: 1496924432757.jpg (680x734, 37K)

Whats wrong with elastos? What happened?

Plus the reddit community took a total 180 holy shit

im going to buy at the end of this year propably at 1-5$ and just forget it with my private key in some safe place. will sell half when i see elastos mentioned couple times in the news.

you can tell by the amount of delusion in the telegram that the bottom is still far away.

project might still be good but with this team. im out.

Chink Skycoin. Complete with cultish fanboys and outlandish claims of it replacing btc, eth and virtually every project imaginable. Just need Rong Chen to sell some of his bags to pay his "family's ransom" or something

Shilled by cryptozombie
Fails and crashes
Saw this coming.

>skycoin
you are stupid

Same pie in the sky claims. Both will ultimately fail on all fronts. Better to invest in shitcoins with focus

I’m feeling so dumb right now. We were fucked like the normies who were buying Bytecoin on binance at exorbitant prices right after the listing. Except, this time it was the public sale at premium levels, so chinks can cash out. This fucking piece of shit just ruined its own reputation forever and nobody will touch it knowing that there are millions waiting to get dumped.

Why would anyone buy a public sale that was so expensive

Why would anyone buy this shit at $90, $80, $70?

>muh holochain killer
it's so easy to make promises and take money from neets when you do THE CHINA HUSTLE

Attached: 1_prvTpK0acR6l7UxDcls7HQ.jpg (613x565, 104K)

never thought i could pick such a shitcoin. this was the "investment" decission ive ever made. i mean i did so much research on its tech and partnerships but i somehow didnt stumbleupon the token metrics. this speaks for itself like a lot of other anons also didnt know about there lockup times being this short for so much less money investment for angles and presalers.

not sure if i should just dump after a small bounce or wait it out and see... the project might still be good but the metrics. oh well. fml. down 110k on this shitcoin. almost 70% of my portfolio fucked in one month.

fucking retard :DD

Pretty fuckd up, Im out

Attached: Elatoslul.png (862x976, 202K)

Its natural, those VCs like Bitmain and Neo council are seed investors so they get massive discounted prices. While ICO buyers bought super high with Elastos at almost $100m hardcap.

Talk about being JUSTED BIG TIME...

Damnnn brosss this honestly makes me so fucking mad. These fucking chinks man. I almost caught this bullet too. Holy shit. I feel so bad for anyone chinked. FUCK CHINK COINS

reddit.com/r/Elastos/comments/8xw2xj/elastos_is_a_once_in_a_lifetime_opportunity/ look at this cope lmao

Yeah, muh tech, muh partnerships, muh angels are already billionaires, they won’t dump on us. Fucking deluded cultists believing in chinks good nature after getting fucked over.

>whales are accumulating

Attached: C6E48E30-F9CF-4910-B7C6-886CD105BF3B.jpg (2588x2916, 1.99M)

I put 20k into this project and it’s crumbled to under 5k as I coped with all the bullshit and weekly reports. Fuck me so hard right now, I’m not even mad at the team just myself for falling for another chink scam. That pajeet ELA fudder was right the whole time.