Hey biz, what are SKY coin hours good for...

Hey biz, what are SKY coin hours good for? I read you can use them to pay for bandwidth in the Skywire and also trade them for coins? How many of them do you get for holding SKY?

Attached: Skycoin-SKY-icon.png (1024x1024, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/skycoin/skycoin-coin-hours-f537fa7ae614
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One sky in the wallet gets you one coin hour.. per hour :-)

Detractors say its for hoarding, but keeping coins in the wallet is helpful for a nr of reasons.. there s liquidity in that specific coin, market cap et

Coinhours are effective for preventing transaction spam. With Skywire, they will be used as a separate medium of exchange to compensate Skyminer nodes for services and act as collateral for offchain transactions and stuff.

maybe this is helpful
medium.com/skycoin/skycoin-coin-hours-f537fa7ae614

however i dont understand why a coin hour actually has any sort of value..

could you explain?

It s a way to keep the currency from being exchanged

If coinhours are accepted in exchange for a service on the network, they would have value equivalent to the service in question. Furthermore, the Skycoin foundation will be using an auction system to buy back Skyhours with undistributed Skycoin and then burning the Skyhours.

Sky is feeless for transactions so they use coinhours to create a network usage cap. That way you'll run out of coinhours before you can overspam the network and grind it to a halt like cryptokitties did on Eth.

”Coin Hours will hold a monetary value which will eventually be decided by the market”

prob under 5 cents, but a good value for a secondary token used inside the network

Um. If it were 5 cents that would be insane. But anyway, Bitcoin, Skycoin, most cryptocurrencies are deflationary. But you always see the central bankers and economists on about muh quantitative easing. It is actually pretty important to have inflation to stimulate economic growth. Coinhours represent an inflationary counterpart to Skycoin in an ecosystem where we would like to see quite alot of growth happening.

they maintain sero transaction fees, not only that but you ll be able to purchase services from the ecosystem

It’s a scam

/thread

he is correct, if you purchased any sky coin sell it now

ding ding ding
as if the constant 4+ threads active on Jow Forums full of very dumb telegram shills weren't enough of an indicator

just bag sky in the official wallet, this will bring in lots of coin hours

aw stop fudding around, why are you making life hard for yourselves?

Soon enough we won't find answers here anymore.
I sit on just 11sky, bought them one month ago and right now I hold 7392ch

It can be used for purchases too. Paying different services and items with them would actually mean free goods considering we would get them for keeping the skycoin in our wallet.

how can there be "fud" when sky doesn't even do anything?

its a self contained circlejerk, and that's all it ever was

it does that - it circlejerks effectively, and that's not fud, it's normal functionality

the argument about skycoin is that it was a scheme to extract money out of people while providing nothing of value or substance, and this is absolutely true, since skycoin provides nothing of substance by design

its a scam...by design

thus, calling skycoin a scam is not fud, it is a simple statement of fact

BTW, "fud" is not a dirty word, and if you become upset when somebody questions the validity of your scheme and the motives of its creators, it is a sure sign you are overinvested and have become emotional about your holdings

you should only buy sky if you KNOW it is a scam and intend to RIDE THE HYPE you think it will receive, because you are counting on RETARDS to BUY INTO the scam

god help you if you purchase sky to hold because you have come to believe in the scam

so what value we talking about? less? 1 cent? 0,1 cents?

looking good there, put them to good use soon

as most of the coins, this was perfect for day trading and speculators. remains to be seen whether it delivers on the long term. but if you did not get involved, if you re not a member of the community, dont know all the info on the project.. you are subjective and you know it

dear retarded telegram shill, you can reply to multiple posts at once on Jow Forums, as I have just demonstrated here

kindly neck yourself on live stream

>dont know all the info on the project.

you obviously don't know shit either, go back to telegram and stay there, but do kill yourself on stream

everybody is subjective. i m subjective, hell yea, i put 1 btc for a skyminer and now i m full of ch, i m deep in this comparing to most of u so yeah, i m fuckin subjective and i m tellin u, project is lookin gud

look at this fucking post

look at it

No way do you have 1 btc to your name, Manvinder.

I won't give away 1 btc but I really want a skyminer so I am just waiting for the new community contest. Last month 3 skyminers were given as a prize for vids promo. Not a hard task so I like to play it safe.