STOP SKYCOIN!

>Muh great tech
>Muh scalability
>Muh use case
All just words without meaning, truth does not exist. Skycoin isn't just a scam, it's a full blown cult just like Scientology, Heaven's gate, Aum Shinrikyo, and many others that have emerged over the years. The actual reason Synth admitted to having a pump and dump group is because it's not really a pump and dump group. It's a secret club for the indoctrination of cult members into deeper echelons of their dark organization. "The order of the Iron Fist", formerly known as "Sex Chat". Not much is known of the goings on from within this shrouded cabal, for in addition to the 10 BTC entrance fee paid to Sudo, applicants are required to undergo a ritual "severing of the silver cord". This is best described as a spiritual umbilical cord of the mind, and permits Synth and his 9 lords to literally devour the souls of their victims, while leaving an army of zombie like followers to do their bidding.

Attached: B00728.jpg (631x987, 128K)

We are the meek, full of hopes and dreams. We learned of Bitcoin and found a path towards a new life. We invested our hard earned money in a multitude of glittering coins, each embodying a beautiful vision of the future. A future for you and me. And there still is hope. The lambos and the moon will come one day, except for one dark threat that looms before us. Skycoin. They have cast their dark magic over the land raising a benighted pyre to billow noxious clouds, stealing the moon and stars from the very sky they claim as their own. All ye gentle and kind yet stout of heart and unwavering in devotion to all that is good. In the name of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, even Ripple, take up your pichforks and raise the alarm. The cannibal serpent has come. Ourobouros, who dines upon those left behind. You are all nothing but sheep to him. Frivolous gibbering nutrient bags plump with the sweet fuel of apotheothis.

Attached: 16661.jpg (800x682, 218K)

A 3rd generation cryptocurrency, bah, they do not even seek to hide their designs to make obsolete everything you have embraced. Skycoin would turn your coins to shit. Skycoins would drive your mother raving mad, your sister and your wife as well. Your words mean nothing, you are merely food. Hand them not the fork, the spoon. Thrust at them naught but the knife with a dire grip, and have them know your fury. Understand with horror that they would eat not only you, they would devour your dreams, the lambos, devour the moon itself. This is not just a fight against Skycoin, this is a fight to save all of cryptocurrency from destruction.

Attached: 9999999.jpg (480x470, 8K)

thanks just bought 100k, sold it, rebought it, and fingered my ass.

Attached: 21557559_1470295396396813_1034377092452752502_n.jpg (750x545, 34K)

This cult thing is BS. The holders of any coins are overly protective.

I have cut of all connection to my family and my loved ones. These non believers, these suppressive persons they do not understand... They do not understand the joy of sitting in my room surrounded by my precious skyminers! I will be one of the first! The new order of the internet is coming!
I have sold almost all of my belongings all in the name of SKY. Notice me senpai Synth, notice me..

>Frivolous gibbering nutrient bags plump with the sweet fuel of apotheothis.
The fuck does that even mean.
OP sounds over the top with all these hysterical claims, but if you read carefully there is actually shit that is real. Synth uses the avatar of an ouroboros in telegram and has spoken of cannibalism before. The pump and dump group in Skycoin telegram actually was called sex chat for a while, and many of the people in there are weird. I'm afraid to speak up. Skycoin also claims to replace practically everything in crypto Its all over the website and infographics.

aww what the fuck is this wagecuckery? bunge of slack jawed faggots around here

>>It's a secret club for the indoctrination of cult members into deeper echelons of their dark organization. "The order of the Iron Fist", formerly known as "Sex Chat"

DELIRIOUS. Better say no to the hard
drugs u're takin

A crypto coin cult is actually a good plot for a horror movie

I take it you never heard of Sex Magick. That's some straight up Aleister Crowley shit. These reports are troubling to say the least.

Attached: woo.jpg (866x1024, 103K)

>mfw cannibalism comes up

This is a new paradigm

TLDR

FUCK THIS FUCKING GRINNING PEDO PIZZAGATE CEREAL KILLING SYNTH MOTHERFUCKER
This is why the world is coming to an end. these fucking creeps with their DISGUSTING shit they think they are the king of the world. If i could get my hands on him I would cut his face off with a straight razor and tie him to a tree with a lawn sprinkler aimed where his face used to be to keep him alive. Dox these SICK fucks so i can go pour gasoline on them and BURN them like they deserve. ALL OF YOU finger my asshole, oh its just hodlers, oh its a wagecuck. Oh its so funny FUCK YOU ALL your the reason everything is spinning out of control and the world is ending.

Wow, a bunch of Sherlock Holmesz. wonderful discoveries guys, keep up the good work. Go deep shit. Eat as much shit as you can.

Someone get us into the telegram

Here's a quick rundown:

rothschilds bow to Skycoin

in contact with aliens

rumoured to possess psychic abilities and commands a telekinetic weaponized dolphin army

control Choyna with an iron fist

own castles and satellites all over the world

direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Skylandia will be be the first city)

own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

will record everyone's genome in a decentralized database

Jane Zhang commands a genetically engineered army powered by lifecoin

first designer babies will be Skycoin Seeds

Synth said to have 200+ IQ

ancient Indian scriptures tell of great dragon who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with it

They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

You likely have Skybots inside you right now

Skywire has a built in oracle in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church

the black pope is secretly Synth

I learnt fluent French in under a week with Skywire's assistant AI

Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Skycoin Israeli secret bank under Jerusalem. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Skycoin

Steve is 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.

In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the Big bang to the end of the universe

Skywire will become self-aware, making Skynet a reality.

Coinhours will become an actual measure of tradable time, Humans can reach immortality by owning as little as 1 Skycoin

Skywire will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love.

Attached: 84890865.jpg (5616x3744, 1.07M)

Implying all cryptocoins aren't cults in ironic denial about it.

Cults involved in technological advancements get shit done. You could say people involved with ethereum were/are cultlike and surprise surprise, they got some shit done. Not a bad thing

Here are some actual cult members. Notice how they attempt to deflect the accusations against Skycoin, trying to convince you that all crypto projects and all tech companies are the same way. Even going so far as to suggest it's a good thing. This is only more solid evidence that my warnings are true. Heed them and do not fear. Don't let their tricks fool you, therein lies death and suffering!

Your argument? Also didn't deflect shit, did I?

Another has emerged from the woodwork. As you can see here, these veritable zombies have no sense of individuality. They are controlled entirely by the central mind.

Og member of the sex chat here
ama

Lol weird in what way? What I can tell you it's that it could be the best crypto insider trading group if it wasn't for the leaks to main chat

Skyconnect my wife said asaaa scam mmm mmm no no no I told her we are changing the world she ended up being right wudamigonna do

Attached: D320E651-E7B7-4897-B723-018AFFB31E09.png (642x319, 81K)

I am behind Synth, he knows what he is doing and he will do what is necessary for Skycoin to succeed.

Attached: IMG_20180712_094216_799.jpg (1280x743, 132K)

I'm also behind Synth. Skycoin will indeed succeed where all other projects fail. Wouldn't you like to make it, user? Join our telegram and if you are worthy, a path will open to you.

Scam, do not buy

I sold all my bags and went all-in on SKY about a month ago. Bought them at 4.90.

I seriously lost all interest in every single shitcoin after studying what SKY is all about.

My filter to identify legit crypto people is to check if they know about Skycoin and Synth or not

I'm behind synth too, as much of an autist he is, his intelligence level is top notch.